PDA

View Full Version : Win Red Laser Gate!

Dj_dude007
15-09-2006, 01:14 PM
http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/news/article054.html

Get it exclusively if you buy credits with UKash.

From Friday 15th September 2006 14:00 BST until Friday 22nd September 2006 15:00 BST you will receive extra Habbo Credits for free on the £2.50 and £5.00 Ukash Habbo Credit bundles. You will be charged the exact same price as usual except you will receive the following extra amount of Habbo Credits.

When buying the 30 Habbo Credits bundle during the offer period you will receive 50 Habbo Credits. That's an extra 20 Habbo Credits for free.

When buying the 65 Habbo Credits bundle during the offer period you will receive 100 Habbo Credits. That's an extra 35 Habbo Credits for free.

When buying the 150 Habbo Credits bundle during the offer period you will receive an exclusive, never released in the Habbo Catalogue, Rare Red Laser Gate

HHI5
15-09-2006, 01:25 PM
You're not exactly winning it are you

RORIE
15-09-2006, 01:27 PM
God bless UK.

Edited by SkaterChu (Forum Moderator) - Please don't Pointless Post.

Dj_dude007
15-09-2006, 01:29 PM
You're not exactly winning it are you

That was just an accident and doesnt make much difference does it so basically you just posted a spam message.

Anyway, I think its good that there will finally be something new available on the hotel instead of another recolour.

KHK
15-09-2006, 01:52 PM
bit lame, there will be lots of them on the hotel then.

:Hazel
15-09-2006, 02:01 PM
bit lame, there will be lots of them on the hotel then.
All the furni they bring out these days is lame.

KHK
15-09-2006, 02:03 PM
All the furni they bring out these days is lame.

you're right yet again :(

-HelpfulDragon
15-09-2006, 02:04 PM
It kinda stinks because im from USA yet play uk because USA hotel bores me so i dont have UKash i have to use BT cick & buy for credits so that means i cant win which is poo i also can never win funky friday because i cant call uk

15-09-2006, 02:06 PM
you're right yet again :(

I'm always right. ;)

womanizer
15-09-2006, 02:10 PM
lol, you have to wait until 25th September to get your gate.

15-09-2006, 02:12 PM

I don't think I can contain my excitement, I might wet myself help me.

Memmish
15-09-2006, 02:29 PM
hmm £10 is a lot of money and its hard to tell what the red laser gate will sell for after they are all given out on monday, depends how many are bought. Any estimations of what you think its starting value will be? :)

ninjasheep2
15-09-2006, 02:29 PM
Im thinking there wont be that many of them.. or maybe more

Not many:
You have to buy £10 of credits to get one

Many:
Anyone, of any age, can buy Ukash without permission, all they need is £10.

DCeption
15-09-2006, 02:34 PM
Dont like them anyways :P

HHI5
15-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Think about it this way. If you register a clone and buy HC for it, you are practically buying a HC for £2.50, therefore if the value is 5HC or more, then you've probably got your money's worth. That's the way I look at it anyway

DCeption
15-09-2006, 02:36 PM
Or you can just sell a 35 cred code for up to 5 hc therfore 15hc, i wonder if it will be released just like the chinese stuff

HHI5
15-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Good point. If you get one, sell it fast for a T or two

JackBuddy
15-09-2006, 02:40 PM
They'll probably be realeased by then.

Pyroka
15-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Hmm this is a ok offer i guess, unfair for people who dont have UKash operators in their area...

From Friday 15th September 2006 14:00 BST until Friday 22nd September 2006 15:00 BST you will receive extra Habbo Credits for free on the £2.50 and £5.00 Ukash Habbo Credit bundles. You will be charged the exact same price as usual except you will receive the following extra amount of Habbo Credits.

When buying the 30 Habbo Credits bundle during the offer period you will receive 50 Habbo Credits. That's an extra 20 Habbo Credits for free.

When buying the 65 Habbo Credits bundle during the offer period you will receive 100 Habbo Credits. That's an extra 35 Habbo Credits for free.

When buying the 150 Habbo Credits bundle during the offer period you will receive an exclusive, never released in the Habbo Catalogue, Rare Red Laser Gate

Now the bold parts were the things that caught my eye in this offer, the black is for a good offer, bold underlined for just stupidity (see below), the red is for one hell of a bad offer, mainly the 150 Credit part...I mean,150 credits is 10 pounds no? Well would you want to spend 10 pounds on ONE RARE? Do i have to remind people of the Spreadshirt offer?

"Buy a Spreadshirt products and recieve 2 exclusive pieces of furni! The Red knot and Chinese sofa!"

Hmm sure was a exclusive offer. I think ill just wait until not a red laser gate, but a black laser gate comes out as well, the red isnt exactly nice looking + It wont sell for much in trading when the offer finishes ++ It looks nasty, oh wait i mentioned that already? Well ill say it again, it looks horrible. Trust me guys, this rare will probably be out by next year or at least a different color of it, Sulake never miss a chance to earn a bit more money on a "exclusive" product. ;)

ebay
15-09-2006, 02:45 PM
do u think it will be released in cat soon

JackBuddy
15-09-2006, 02:47 PM
I'd assume so, within 3 months max.

united-champ
15-09-2006, 02:47 PM
It's a stupid idea!
why shud we have to go to a store to get a code for £10 to get a rare and some darn credits?!

I Hate HabboUK!

Yggdrasill
15-09-2006, 02:50 PM
I thought a laser gate was what you wanted?
I won't be buying over UKash, the people at the local newsagents don't have a clue what i'm on about.

DCeption
15-09-2006, 02:52 PM
I would just be pure embarrsed buying habbo credits at a newsagents!

Pyroka
15-09-2006, 02:53 PM
I won't be buying over UKash, the people at the local newsagents don't have a clue what i'm on about.

My thoughts exactly ShayneK, its useless. I mean, ALL of the newsagents in my area dont know what SplashPlastic is either! Its pathetic, they should make a online service for things like these, not having to go to the shop to get it topped up. Heres a good idea, Use paypal technology along with card technology so you can top it up either way, with leaving your home or without. Its probably been thought of already but yet Sulake havent tapped into that yet, what gives? :S

GET SOME WELL KNOWN PAYING SERVICES!

And ontopic, the laser gate looks crap and always will unless its black or blue. :)

Markness.
15-09-2006, 02:55 PM
Point Of Odour:

YOU'D BE BETTER OFF BUYING THE 100 HABBO CREDITS DEAL TWICE :p
THEN UR GETTING 200 CREDITS FOR £10
( IT'LL ALSO GIIVE YOU MORE CREDS TO BUY THE RED LASER GATE WHEN IT COMES OUT IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS :p )

RORIE
15-09-2006, 02:58 PM
Think about it though...

USA never released the Gold Lazer but they give it out in Coins promo.

e5
15-09-2006, 03:04 PM
That was just an accident and doesnt make much difference does it so basically you just posted a spam message. Anyway, I think its good that there will finally be something new available on the hotel instead of another recolour.

it aint spam, you wrote it he didn't know it was an accident so he is correct.... its gonna be worth about 10 hcs i'd say as the cred codes cost 10 quid.

ltwistedburn
15-09-2006, 03:06 PM
i bet there gonno bring it out in catoulge either for holloween, christmas, or valentine day

-:Undertaker:-
15-09-2006, 03:10 PM
That was just an accident and doesnt make much difference does it so basically you just posted a spam message.

Anyway, I think its good that there will finally be something new available on the hotel instead of another recolour.

Lazer Gates ARE Recolours!, God I don't know why you people hate them so much, Is it because you have nothing better to moan about?

Yggdrasill
15-09-2006, 03:18 PM
People need different colours for there room. Think how dull Habbohotel would be if you only had black rares.
No yellow, orange e.t.c.

That is in no way spam.

Spam - To indiscriminately send unsolicited, unwanted, irrelevant, or inappropriate messages, especially commercial advertising in mass quantities. Noun: electronic "junk mail".

He was simply passing you a note that it is not exactly winning. And I agree with him on what he said. He was talking about this thread. So no, it is not spam.

PriceTags
15-09-2006, 04:19 PM

Co-op sell them on the Paypoint machine. If they don't know what you're on about mention the paypoint machine.

I would just be pure embarrsed buying habbo credits at a newsagents!

You just have to go up to the cashier and say "£2.50/£5/£10 of UKash please", nobody will know it's for Habbo.

Good offer, I might just buy some credits.

Carflunkles
15-09-2006, 05:22 PM
Right.
This laser gate will not be released.
So that attracts users to buy it.
BUT a recolour of it, will be.
So just buy that!
It'll probably be black or white.. and there both cool!

ZL2.
15-09-2006, 06:37 PM
Cooooooooool

Helc
15-09-2006, 07:22 PM
I can't see the bad in the promotion you get MORE creds for your money and when you buy 150 you get a free red laser gate :o I will be stocking up on a few bundles :)

GommeInc
15-09-2006, 07:53 PM
It's a stupid idea!
why shud we have to go to a store to get a code for £10 to get a rare and some darn credits?!

I Hate HabboUK!
You do realise how stupid you are, right? :rolleyes: You DON'T have to but this offer :rolleyes: And the whole point of Ukash is Habbo Credits?

Lazer Gates ARE Recolours!, God I don't know why you people hate them so much, Is it because you have nothing better to moan about?
I think it is "/ They moan about it as if the world is going to end and that they HAVE to buy it because it is there. And by their laws, it is a recolour "/ Because there is no original colour, as proven in another thread. Infact, that means it isn't a recolour, no 'recolour' is a recoloured item of furniture. Because there is simply no original colour. They are multi-coloured furniture is anything.

15-09-2006, 08:00 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=188357 - Shows all the Colours of the V7 Rares - Including Lazer Gates :)

sjj8
15-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Right i dont know what you lot are moaning about just thing its double credits for yr money with a free laser gate which i doubt will be released but will be released recoloured. anywayz i havent bought credits as i saw it as a waste of money but then again i suppose i can do it just this once :D i suppose its worth it. But its up to you if you want to do it or if you see it as a money scam but this is going to be my first and only time i buy habbo credits using money as its kinda free as i make like #50 a wekk from selling sweets in school but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

PriceTags
15-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Right i dont know what you lot are moaning about just thing its double credits for yr money with a free laser gate which i doubt will be released but will be released recoloured. anywayz i havent bought credits as i saw it as a waste of money but then again i suppose i can do it just this once :D i suppose its worth it. But its up to you if you want to do it or if you see it as a money scam but this is going to be my first and only time i buy habbo credits using money as its kinda free as i make like #50 a wekk from selling sweets in school but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

You get 150 credits for your £10 anyway.

sjj8
15-09-2006, 09:52 PM
thts eactly what im saying so you cant say its ripping you off wen they sel them dearer via sms etc.

Jonster
16-09-2006, 10:02 AM
Well im gonna do it this once, why not? Its only £10.

Pyroka
16-09-2006, 10:21 AM
The thing is with this rare, what will it look good with? I mean having a lone red laser gate...Wow? It'd look horrifying with mode, area, lodge AND iced so really, if you wanted one to make your room look good youd need about 15 just to make it look proper? Thats £150...Would you? I damn well wouldnt.

16-09-2006, 10:41 AM
The thing is with this rare, what will it look good with? I mean having a lone red laser gate...Wow? It'd look horrifying with mode, area, lodge AND iced so really, if you wanted one to make your room look good youd need about 15 just to make it look proper? Thats £150...Would you? I damn well wouldnt.

Its good to attract people to a Room + You could use it with Thrones, Majestics, Throne Sofas, Red Ambers, Red Dragons, Hologirls, Red Pillows, Terracotta Pillars, Red Fans, Rosewood Screens, Chinese Laterns, DISCOS, Red Knot's :)

Pyroka
16-09-2006, 10:44 AM
Its good to attract people to a Room + You could use it with Thrones, Majestics, Throne Sofas, Red Ambers, Red Dragons, Hologirls, Red Pillows, Terracotta Pillars, Red Fans, Rosewood Screens, Chinese Laterns, DISCOS, Red Knot's :)

Notice how theyre ALL rares and wont help people who dont have ANY rares. See where im coming from now?

GommeInc
16-09-2006, 11:13 AM
Notice how theyre ALL rares and wont help people who dont have ANY rares. See where im coming from now?
Then comes the trading side, if they are willing to waste £10 for a red laser gate, surely they can waste more money on buying the rares when they hit the catalogue? Or trading for them with normal furniture and possibly be lucky to get a good deal?

ZL2.
16-09-2006, 11:14 AM
I dooo, Silly, but tis the way they are ;[

e5
16-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Then comes the trading side, if they are willing to waste £10 for a red laser gate, surely they can waste more money on buying the rares when they hit the catalogue? Or trading for them with normal furniture and possibly be lucky to get a good deal?
Yes but they are getting 150 creds aswell for things such as norms [ sell for rares cheap now ] HCS, trophies, wall and paper, new rares, so it's well worth it, but better if you pay hcs for someone else to get you them ;)

GommeInc
16-09-2006, 11:33 AM
You basically said what I said but in greater detail "/

Sabre_1
17-09-2006, 04:34 PM
See this is an absolute waste of a promotion. According to what it tells you about UKash, you have to go to a shop to get a voucher with a code to redeem online for the credits. Short of making countless promotions so people will buy credits with UKash for the extras, this method of buying credits will never work. Except for the few people that would find it handy i.e. 13 year old and unders, or people that would be able to get them whilst going to and from places, everybody else finds it a lot easier to use a debit/credit card and do the entire transaction online. What with PayPal, BT Click and Buy and Home Phone, people hardly have to shift a buttock from the comfort of the chair to buy credits. So why would you even use UKash? Just like Splash Plastic, it's practically rendered obsolete by the other ways of purchasing credits.

Like I said, unless they make countless promotions to keep it going, I doubt 5% of the entire population of Habbo will use the method.

united-champ
17-09-2006, 05:48 PM
ur not winning it..
Your getting it as a promotion!

GunFire
17-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Ukash i mean ive never heard of "Ukash" you sure it exists in the UK?

Pyroka
17-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Ukash i mean ive never heard of "Ukash" you sure it exists in the UK?

It is QUITE new but the "UK" part of "UKash" is a bit of a giveaway for it being in the UK? :P

Stab
17-09-2006, 09:24 PM
lmao i keep asking people for ukast vouchers, like ukast points or whatever they are called.

ZL2.
17-09-2006, 09:34 PM
2535GFMVI50

Free voucher ;]

Just-One
17-09-2006, 09:43 PM
I am having troubles trying to find a UKash.. this is an email I sent player Support who replied "Oh my! Goodluck! :)"..

Hey,

I am trying as hard as possible to get these. I went back to the shop and
they turned around and said their machine was broken. So I looked up on the
UKash site for the nearest ones and there were 4. I went to all their
address's and well.. 1 was a sports shop who thought I was speaking German
asking for UKash.. another one didn't even exist, another was a supermarket
who said they have no idea what UKash is.. and last but not least.. a
Women's lingerie store.. who thought UKash was a brand of thong. That was a
bit embarrassing!!! Anyway, I am going to ring up Ukash and ask where the
nearest ones really are and ask them to update their map or atleast make it
clearer lol.

I will get back to you with a code ASAP! Hope this offer will stand still, I
just wonder where UKash will take me this time, haha!

Just-one
HabboRemix Owner
http://www.HabboRemix.net (http://www.habboremix.net/)

Oh and btw I am in Spain and it does also exist in Spain not just the UK so its more.. U-Kash (Universal Cash maybe?). Not UK-Ash 'cause like, The UK going up in Ash? OMG! :'(

GunFire
17-09-2006, 09:56 PM
It is QUITE new but the "UK" part of "UKash" is a bit of a giveaway for it being in the UK? :P

*****.:D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!