PDA

View Full Version : My school

[Chris]
15-09-2006, 08:53 PM
theres this person in my school who people say looks the same as me, and ask me if im his brother, and his actual brother looks nothing like him lol

Charlie
15-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Maybe you are his borther & you were switched at birth.

-Soph-
15-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Oh yeah, theres someone in the year above me with the same last name as me

I keep on getting asked if i'm her sister:rolleyes:

Hecktix
15-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Yeah look-a-like things do my head in with my friends.

And Sophs comment about last names, Im going out with someone with the last name Turner, which is quite a common name, i went out with somone else with the last name Turner nearly two years ago, and I get asked if they are related all the time, they don't even KNOW eachother.

-Soph-
15-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Haha

my last name is quite common, but then again its not..
So I don't get it THAT often:P

If I changed my last name to my mums, then i'd definatly not have the same last name as anyone!
But i'd loose my cool intials (saw :D) if I changed my last name, and then my intials would be - Sad.
:rolleyes:

Hecktix
15-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Haha

my last name is quite common, but then again its not..
So I don't get it THAT often:P

If I changed my last name to my mums, then i'd definatly not have the same last name as anyone!
But i'd loose my cool intials (saw :D) if I changed my last name, and then my intials would be - Sad.
:rolleyes:

Wow. SAW are pretty cool initials

Charlie
15-09-2006, 09:11 PM
My last name is pretty common, which sucks. But i never get the "are you related to so & so" and if i do, its because they are asking about my cousin.

-Soph-
15-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Wow. SAW are pretty cool initials

lolol.

I think it would be funny if I did change my last name though, As i have two middle names (The other being olivia)

So if I changed my last name to that, and swaped the order of my middle names my intials would be SOD.

Imagine that, I am very tempted.

Hecktix
15-09-2006, 09:16 PM
lolol.

I think it would be funny if I did change my last name though, As i have two middle names (The other being olivia)

So if I changed my last name to that, and swaped the order of my middle names my intials would be SOD.

Imagine that, I am very tempted.

LolOl. That would be quite funny actually.

-Soph-
15-09-2006, 09:32 PM
Mmm I quite like them as they are though :D

Hecktix
15-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Mmm I quite like them as they are though :D

Yeah. SAW is a pretty good set of initials. I know someone with the intials JET.

Mine are boring and mean nothing OPR.

But if you take out the P which i never use you get the word OR

HOW EXICTING :$

-Soph-
16-09-2006, 01:17 PM
YES THAT IS VERY EXCITING.

:D

Eternity
16-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Yea, in my school people are like are you two brothers?
no... we most definately are NOT.
it's like he follows me around and even comes to my house.. EVERY DAY!

yea that's my twin brother.
but when people ask if we're related... we're distant cousins. I think they gave up after about 3 years and we walk home together and have the same mates and w.e...
people are thick!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!