PDA

View Full Version : Unfair :(

Uwe
16-09-2006, 01:30 PM
Okays. In year 11 we get the same teachers as we did in year 10 but my English teacher Mrs McManus adopted a child so she gets adoption leave. Anyway, my new teacher Mr Flynn is a word I cant say. On our first lesson with him I brought my book from last year in a showed him it was full. [except one page] so i did that lessons work in that book. The lesson after I didn't bring my book in as he knew it was full but when I asked for a new book he ignored me and wrote in my planner at the end of the lesson 'No book. Unacceptable.' or summit like that. The lessons after I didn't bring my book in again and tried to explain AGAIN he then took my planner again and give me a detention so I walked out of the lesson and went to the learning centre. He came at the end of the lesson and started telling Michele [learning mentor] that I refuse to do work [HOW CAN I DO WORK WITH NO BOOK!?] when I said that I then got wrong off him again. Eventually I lost it and called him a work begining in C and ending in K and I got suspended :'(

Ree...
16-09-2006, 01:31 PM
what a *****

WhatDidIdoNow?
16-09-2006, 01:33 PM
I bet the suspension was worth saying it though ;) That satisfaction you get from it. Anyway, starting with C ending in K? o.O

brandon
I would have done the same m8;

and Ryan I'll give you a clue. the dingdong down below :rolleyes:

WhatDidIdoNow?
I bet the suspension was worth saying it though ;) That satisfaction you get from it. Anyway, starting with C ending in K? o.O
Oh, co...

WhatDidIdoNow?
16-09-2006, 01:35 PM
I hate being warned, I can't edit >.< I figured it out a second after a made the post :p

Nixt (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post before the 15 minute editing time limit has expired.

FlyingJesus
16-09-2006, 02:53 PM
Oh, co...

Yup, cork. Disgusting behaviour ;)

Make an appeal to the head, you might be able to get it taken off your record.

Tanya
16-09-2006, 03:15 PM
what a ******

Nixt (Forum Moderator) Please do not avoid the forum filter.

beer
16-09-2006, 04:07 PM
OMG that sucks. If a teacher did tht to me id probably kill him. Oh I just remembered I had a fight wiv a teacher once cos he took my brand new watch off me lol.

Pu$$y
16-09-2006, 04:09 PM
You got suspended for swearing? Wow your school is strict lol.

Ostinato
16-09-2006, 04:11 PM
Explain the situation to your parents and demand something's done about it as it's really unfair. If you have to - go up to your school yourself and make an appointment with your year head and explain the whole story, and say you understand you shouldn't have swore at him but it was necessary and stuff.

Edit: I'm slightly confused. =S

You were at some drama thing on Friday where you not, where you came out and all - so that'd mean this must have all happened on Thursday - therefore why are you only posting now (Saturday)?! =S thanks. :]

Uwe
16-09-2006, 04:24 PM
nooo.
I was at the drama thing on Thrusday :P
This happened on Friday lol

Tanya
16-09-2006, 07:43 PM
Nixt (Forum Moderator) Please do not avoid the forum filter.
infraction for saying a word beginning with r and ends in ****? this forum is P A T H E T I C

Rizla,
16-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Nixt, while I was cautioned I couldn't edit. Banned now, so whatever :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!