PDA

View Full Version : R.O.S.E

Neil
16-09-2006, 01:32 PM
R.O.S.E (Rush On Seven Episodes) is a cool MMORPG, with "Cute" graphics, it is set on a point and click basis but you do have a character you play us (like RuneScape, WoW, Knight etc) you gain experience from quests and hunting monsters, experience lets you gain levels so you can progress through the game unlocking harder quests and better items, you can play the real game with regular updates and bug fixes here - www.roseon.com, but you can also play a F2P (Free to play) version of the game - http://www.ruff-rose.com/index.asp, the free to play version is slightly easier and has a few less players but both servers still go onto the 1,000 players mark, it doesn't matter which server you choose as you are able to play on either with your accounts, each login is given a maximum of 5 character slots,there is 4 different jobs in the game, soldier (warrior), Hawker (archer), Muse (mage) and another but I'm not sure what that is, I think it's a thief or a rouge, you can choose any job you want depending on your character stats, you are given a quicky tutorial at the beginning of the game, read announcements in the chat box and the top of the screen as sometimes they will notify you of events you may be able to participate in, enjoy :)

- Neil

Lubricant
16-09-2006, 02:36 PM
I enjoy these kind of MMORPGs - The oriental kinda game with knights and archers. Might give it a go sometime. Stuck into SilkRoad Online at the moment which is very similar.

Neil
16-09-2006, 03:27 PM
I enjoy these kind of MMORPGs - The oriental kinda game with knights and archers. Might give it a go sometime. Stuck into SilkRoad Online at the moment which is very similar.

I used to play Silkroad, I kinda got bored of it though xD

Lubricant
16-09-2006, 05:10 PM
I've been playing for about 2-3 weeks and I have one account that is a level 20 archer and been leveling up this other account which at the moment is level 16 and is pure int. This means it has a strong magical attack but a low physical defense.

Neil
17-09-2006, 07:57 AM
I've been playing for about 2-3 weeks and I have one account that is a level 20 archer and been leveling up this other account which at the moment is level 16 and is pure int. This means it has a strong magical attack but a low physical defense.

I had a lvl 17 warrior

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!