PDA

View Full Version : The Exorcist

xJoeYx
23-02-2005, 09:27 PM
Hahahhaha, a funny film or what?! me and my friends watched it at the weekend and we couldnt stop laughing, you must see the version with the deleated versions - its great!
Apparently a scarey film back in its day, but still a legend of a film, may be scarey if your on own?

MYKE!
23-02-2005, 09:32 PM
lol that is soooo true! I dont really think theres such thing as a "scary" film. You know that it's not gonna really harm you so whats the point in getting scared. However it would be scary if something did actually crawl out of the tv and eat the dog and make prank phone calls to macdonalds. Yep those were happy days. I mean,...

Dave,
23-02-2005, 09:53 PM
Lol yeah, I thought it was pretty funny. Lol my dad said when it was out in the cinema all those years back they had to have people there like to p them? because they thought it was so scary lol.

Ryan
23-02-2005, 10:06 PM
was scary at the time, people killed themselfs coz of that film, wierd people

Mentor
23-02-2005, 10:11 PM
The exsorsist is old, athogh i cant think how it could of ever been scary? :/

unless you were a preist with a phobia of being thrown down stairs by a possesed child maybe?

caz08
24-02-2005, 12:26 AM
Have you seen all 3 of the films? i have they are good especially the 1st one i was creasing when i watched it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!