PDA

View Full Version : GUIDE TO RUNESCAPE :)

dj owenfan
16-09-2006, 02:54 PM
Hey, this is my first post on habbox so i just wanted it to be a helpful one :). This is a guide to runescape. I hope you find it helpful. *Removed* thanks

MONEY

Way One: If you are a member, if not it is worth becoming one, then you can make 75k an hour easy!!! All you need is an axe and a knife!!! Chop down trees. Then use knife with log. Select make aarow shafts. Each shaft sells for 10gp!!! After you get rich doing this yourself, hire log cutters and pay them 10gp per log. You will make 140gp per log!!!

Way Two:
If you are not a member, get ready to laugh, kill chickens!!! Each chicken drops 5-15 feathers. Each feather easily sells for 10gp. Sell them in bulk (Alot) to make more money. Sell in Varrocl or look for buyers in the forums.

Way Three:
Sell Coal!!! it sells for 125gp each and you can easily run 100 an hour. Alot of money to be made. My dirty secret is to hire low leveled people and pay them 50gp each and i make alot of money. :P

COMBAT

What Armor Should I Wear???

Level: Armor: Weapon:
3-9 BRONZE BRONZE
9-15 IRON IRON
16-25 STEEL BLACK
26-35 MITH MITH
43-53 ADDY ADDY
54+ ADDY/RUNE RUNE
---Only Fight Things On Third Of Your Level---
---Get All Combat Levels Up (Strenghth, Attack, ext.)---
---Bring Food When You Go To Level Up---

What Should I Fight???

Level: Monster: Located:
3-9 Goblin Lumbrige
9-15 Goblin Lumbrige
16-25 Goblin Goblin Village
26-35 Dwarf Dwarf Mine
36-42 Scorpian Al Kirid Mine
43-53 Gaurd Varrock

SCAMMING - BE AWARE

These are a few things you should look out for.

Method One:

Bait annd switch is very common. A person will offer, for example, a rune kite shield. He will say it cost 15k or so. Great deal right??? He will trade with you then "Accidentally" press decline. He will then offer an Iron Kite shield and you may not even notice. Tricky huh???

Method Two:

Free armor trimming is my personal least favorite because no person can trim armor!!! You will give the scammer your armor and he will run away with a fast 10k or so.

Method Three:
A person will say drop an item and press (ALT) and (F4) to "double" it. All this does is close out of the internet. He takes the thing you dropped.

Method Four:

A person will claim to sell his account for Runescape money. Hello people!!! Why would he "sell" his account to you if you were to get the money back you paid for it.

Method Five:

Always check values with friends or high level players before buying. People will sell items for higher than normal. On this scam you can not report the scammer because he just sold the item.

If any of these scams occur to you, excluding number five, report the person immediatly. Click on 'Report Abuse' and click 'Scamming' and enter the scammers name in the game.

:Jamie(Forum Moderator) - Please don't ask for rep its not allowed.

Chosen One
16-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Don't ask for Rep.

Edited by ---MAD--- (Forum Administrator): Please stay on topic and do not pointless post, thanks :).

Crimson
16-09-2006, 04:34 PM
agree with post above.

Edited by ---MAD--- (Forum Administrator): Please stay on topic and do not pointless post, thanks :).

Pu$$y
16-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Nice guide, i would of gave you rep but you asked for it. Gutted.

---MAD---
16-09-2006, 04:42 PM
Nice guide, great to see you giving to the community :). +rep

Mattx
16-09-2006, 04:47 PM
What Should I Fight???

Level: Monster: Located:
3-9 Goblin Lumbrige
9-15 Goblin Lumbrige
16-25 Goblin Goblin Village
26-35 Dwarf Dwarf Mine
36-42 Scorpian Al Kirid Mine
43-53 Gaurd Varrock

..what do people that are cb 54+ do?

dizzieboi
16-09-2006, 04:48 PM
is it ripped

and u dnt ask for rep

:Jamie(Forum Moderator) - Please don't pointless post and stay on topic

Evolving
17-09-2006, 09:48 AM
Guys u need to learn how to say what u want to say with out geting an Infracton Like
Dude dotn ask from rep

On TOPIC!

Nice Guide How long did it take u <3 =]

Chaz
17-09-2006, 09:53 AM
Or follow one simple rule; Don't die.

Mattx
17-09-2006, 11:22 AM
erm.. i need help i was following ur guide but im 54 cb now wat do i train on ??

Albion
17-09-2006, 12:42 PM
erm.. i need help i was following ur guide but im 54 cb now wat do i train on ??

you dont you have to stay 54 combat forever

dj owenfan
17-09-2006, 01:29 PM
lol sorry for missing it out i would just try the deadly red spiders in kamaja.

micky.blue.eyes
17-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Or follow one simple rule; Don't die.

Amen.

I think most of us know all those tips already and the part where you give tips on what to wear are a bit pointless, you should wear the best you can afford. I've seen level 60's who can't afford rune yet.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!