PDA

View Full Version : Shall I...

Pixel
16-09-2006, 06:18 PM
Okay, I'm taking a break from rune because i've started college, and i've joined another tennis club, it's my first year at college and i'm just getting used to it so it would be a good time to have a break.
Well, I'm thinking of selling all my items for cash (Around 120M+-)
then investing in santas or masks, so then I can make money without having to play.. Then when I come back, I will be closer to
being able to afford a party hat.

If I do buy santas i'd probably wait for them to drop to around 20M, then I could buy 6 and hopefully sell them for atleast 25M when they rise..

I dunno if I should or not because it's going to be hard selling everything and it may be a while till santas drop but when they do atleast I will be ready if I do sell everything :P

Post if you think I should do this, or if you got any other ideas thanks :D

Ashley 12344
16-09-2006, 06:21 PM
One thing, if santas rise so will party hats.

Havoc_Generator
16-09-2006, 06:22 PM
santa's probly wont drop... and while masks and santas go up phats will to.

shotmedown
16-09-2006, 06:25 PM
Invest in green masks (Y)

Pixel
16-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Yeah, I know if santas go up masks and phats will go up but I will still have more money than I started..
I've got a red mask atm so I might buy blue & green mask, not sure..

I g2g now I look at replys tomorrow cya

Lord_Gig
17-09-2006, 02:19 AM
Okay, I'm taking a break from rune because i've started college, and i've joined another tennis club, it's my first year at college and i'm just getting used to it so it would be a good time to have a break.
Well, I'm thinking of selling all my items for cash (Around 120M+-)
then investing in santas or masks, so then I can make money without having to play.. Then when I come back, I will be closer to
being able to afford a party hat.

If I do buy santas i'd probably wait for them to drop to around 20M, then I could buy 6 and hopefully sell them for atleast 25M when they rise..

I dunno if I should or not because it's going to be hard selling everything and it may be a while till santas drop but when they do atleast I will be ready if I do sell everything :P

Post if you think I should do this, or if you got any other ideas thanks :D

Somehow i don't think santa's will drop seeing as it's close to christmas -.- Masks are your best bet, they always rise.

JoeyK.
17-09-2006, 03:04 AM
Buy masks after Haloween when they drop, then just wait for them to rise... Especially if you're not going to be playing for a while.

Pixel
17-09-2006, 08:38 AM
Yeah, I think I will get a mask set and see how much I got left over..

@ lord gig santas drop and rise all the time :P

Pu$$y
17-09-2006, 08:39 AM
Rest of mask set, santa, easter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!