PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Moderation: Really Good!!

Simonac55
28-07-2004, 02:13 PM
When I was in Habbox Forum, I was just wandering in the forum's categories when I saw the one for the harassement. And it says that 0 persons have written a post on here for harassment and bad things. And that is a proove that the moderation here is really good and in the forums, I can see that the moderators are really there to their people. I think the moderation is really good.

Keep up the really good work!!!

jd25
31-07-2004, 12:36 PM
Yeah we try are best :D

geertjuhhh
31-07-2004, 05:12 PM
thank you :), we do wot we can :P :) and we can do more then normal members as mods muhahahahhaha

jrh2002
01-08-2004, 01:58 PM
i have to agree as i have been on another popular site and got abused by a moderator :o not good at all, well done to the habbox mods ;)

:G.M.T:
01-08-2004, 02:28 PM
thnx for the compliment simonac we do our very best :D

Arcanum
16-08-2004, 04:22 AM
Yeah, there was only one post in the abuse forum, but it was ridiculous. Good work, I'm looking at all the great compliments and I have to say, you guys should receive a humanitarian award :D

iForce
16-08-2004, 04:37 AM
When I was in Habbox Forum, I was just wandering in the forum's categories when I saw the one for the harassement. And it says that 0 persons have written a post on here for harassment and bad things. And that is a proove that the moderation here is really good and in the forums, I can see that the moderators are really there to their people. I think the moderation is really good.

Keep up the really good work!!!

Its ok, But when pple get banned for doing something they didnt kno was not ok, maybe its unfair?

:Illusion
16-08-2004, 04:40 AM
Its ok, But when pple get banned for doing something they didnt kno was not ok, maybe its unfair?

They get warned before they get banned, so they know it's not ok then but they still carry on doin it...i don't think it's unfair :rolleyes:

Arcanum
16-08-2004, 05:26 AM
They get warned before they get banned, so they know it's not ok then but they still carry on doin it...i don't think it's unfair :rolleyes:

Yes, I know now by looking through the posts why Brother Ryan, name14, yazziyazzi and them got banned. I think it was becasue of this one post, It had like 7 pages of them guys abusing and swearing. :eusa_naug Ridiculous

Jane
16-08-2004, 04:31 PM
You get three warnings before you get banned and to make sure they know we send them PM's saying what they've done wrong the URL where they didnt and what to d in futre.

Jacko2kn3
16-08-2004, 09:17 PM
i have to agree as i have been on another popular site and got abused by a moderator :o not good at all, well done to the habbox mods ;)
you were on another site? *gasps from crowd* traitor ;)

and yeah we rock, rofl xD

Fingerboots
16-08-2004, 09:19 PM
Yep, I have to agree, the moderation here is excellent. Well done mods :)

jrh2002
16-08-2004, 09:47 PM
im afraid i had to go as it was more like a anti habbox site instead of a habbo site, i helped defend our name :D
best of all most of their members and some of their mods were banned members of ours lol
you were on another site? *gasps from crowd* traitor ;)

and yeah we rock, rofl xD

Fedoracore
16-08-2004, 10:08 PM
simonac - Thanks very much :D I'm still only a Baby Moderator what ever thats supposed to mean but i like to keep my Forums Nice and tidy :D

Keep Us in a Job by posting :D

Butcher11
17-08-2004, 04:57 PM
Yes, I know now by looking through the posts why Brother Ryan, name14, yazziyazzi and them got banned. I think it was becasue of this one post, It had like 7 pages of them guys abusing and swearing. :eusa_naug Ridiculous

Yeah I remember lol, anyway thnx for the compliment, and all ppl are warned before they're sent *****ng, and it's their choice to listen to it or not.

Arcanum
18-08-2004, 02:45 AM
Yeah I remember lol, anyway thnx for the compliment, and all ppl are warned before they're sent *****ng, and it's their choice to listen to it or not.

I remember when yazziyazzi and Brother Ryan were ganging up on all the Mods, they knew they weren't going to win, because they were wrong, though I remember name14 saying something very disturbing about his lower region :s :o That has got to be one of the longest threads I have ever seen on Habbox, it's a shame it was a negative one. Hopefully from now on, the forums get sensible users that are not so childish.

Stance
19-08-2004, 10:20 AM
Thanks! Im just a newbie moderator so I still got tons to learn. I haven't seen any serious problems- they are just being rude (was warned) and some double posting. I've never seen serious harrasment or anything like that. :)

Butcher11
19-08-2004, 03:21 PM
No harassments kind of rare, and it seems the users are very mellow and are nice :) but I'm wondering what site Jrh is talkign about, amybe I can visit my old friends ;) :rolleyes:

PoliceMAn1123
19-08-2004, 08:43 PM
U think our Moderators are good there GREAT

Arcanum
20-08-2004, 01:49 AM
Lol, I'm only a Baby Moderator too, I've never seen serious harrasment except for that thread I was talking about earlier. Yes, jrh, what site are you talking about? :rolleyes:

Bunny
20-08-2004, 11:16 PM
Yeah I agree!!! Sierk has hired enough moderators so there's lots on during the day and can write back to practically every post. :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!