PDA

View Full Version : Buying a PIN Membership for 900k [Read]

BlueBBle
18-09-2006, 02:06 AM
Just realized I had some membership stuff in my other account in RS such as Fury necklace and 2 whips. But unfortunately I cant trade them since I dont have membership.

So I guess I have to give a risk to get my other account the chance to have membership and be able to sell the stuff for about 9mill. From my logic of thinking, why not just spend 1 mill on a membership than having my stuff locked up in my other account.

All I need is a safe person that can buy me MEMBERSHIP that he/she can afford to pay bill unlike last time I got a fraud membership because the person didnt pay for the bill and had my account banned.

Therefore, I need someone that is very safe indeed and I am willing to pay a high price of 900k to whoever get me it. Although, I may trust Habbox Forum Moderators so Ill give a try going first. Any Habbox members, I will not go first unless your proved to be trusted and can go first. Purchase method cannot be credit card or home phone bill, it can be mail in order or SMS or plastic/splash cards type of thingy or etc.

Any Habbox Forum Moderators like Wayne. or :Jamie can be trusted to hold my 900k if they want since they are safe.

And no, I will not go FIRST for UNTRUSTED NOOBs!

FYI, this is my first time purchasing. Last time, I had a friend of mine who boughtt 3 months of membership for me so I dont know how he worked it out. Altho, I may need your help and how to purchase or inputt the pin since I maybe noobish at this.

Royal
18-09-2006, 02:39 AM
Seems safe ;)

Jerremykle!
18-09-2006, 02:42 AM
I might be able to , But I think i ran out of text messages for the month.

lew!
18-09-2006, 06:48 AM
Yeah, I got one pin but i dont go first.

Ill do 500k - pin - 400k

Mattx
18-09-2006, 01:02 PM
ill sell 600k?

proof im safe: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=227007

gona go bk to skl now but pm if u want

BlueBBle
18-09-2006, 01:12 PM
@ LaffyTaffy - Thanks.

@ Jerremykle! - Tell me when you get them.

@ Gladin - Sorry cannot go first because you arent Habbox Moderators.

@ Mattx - I will do 900k but I have to wait for Wayne. or :Jamie message if they can help me hold them in a trade. But just to tell you, you will be going first and you should know that.

Mattx
18-09-2006, 02:35 PM
huh? u will give :jamie the money? then i give u the code? then :jamie gives me money?

BlueBBle
18-09-2006, 03:00 PM
huh? u will give :jamie the money? then i give u the code? then :jamie gives me money?

yes that’s right. I just got a reply from :Jamie that he is willing to help me out with the trade. The reason I chose him is because he is trusted and worthwhile to hold. So if you don’t want to do this trade, then I guess I cant do anything for you. Ive already tried my best searching for safe person so again, um no credit card or home phone purchasing method.

Mattx
18-09-2006, 05:09 PM
its sms =]

BlueBBle
18-09-2006, 06:13 PM
its sms =]
okay. ill accept that as long you pay for the text message. so would like to do the 900k for your pin? if yes, then i have to arrange a time for :Jamie, you and me to do this trade.

Miichael
18-09-2006, 06:52 PM
I COULD Get a pin as i have just topped my fone up,

But i wont go 1st..

Check the links in my thread.. in the 2nd 1 i was trusted with 2mill at a time and i payed (of course as im no scammr)

Any way many thanks

Michael

BlueBBle
18-09-2006, 08:01 PM
I COULD Get a pin as i have just topped my fone up,

But i wont go 1st..

Check the links in my thread.. in the 2nd 1 i was trusted with 2mill at a time and i payed (of course as im no scammr)

Any way many thanks

Michael
Sorry, if you think I scam than its too bad for you. Plus, there's no point of me scamming anyone here and that is why I asked :Jamie out (The Forum Moderator of Habbox) to help me so that the trade can be safe. I have already posted I will not be going first. If you don't trust me then meaning you dont trust :Jamie and me. The reason I asked :Jamie to help me out because I knew that he is safe and everyone would trust him. Therefore, just to tell you I am not interested with homephone since your not the one who pays for the bill and its likely to be your parents who pay for the bill. So I dont wish for your to get me banned.

Miichael
18-09-2006, 08:18 PM
i said i topped my fone up meaning its sms ? :/

and i do trust jamie but i dont like 3way trades so its ok ;)

BlueBBle
18-09-2006, 08:37 PM
i said i topped my fone up meaning its sms ? :/

and i do trust jamie but i dont like 3way trades so its ok ;)
oh i thought u meant homephone. sorry about that. yeah ill accept sms as long u pay for the darn bill. if you trust :Jamie then you mightt have to trust me. I know you dont want 3 way trades so I consider this as a scam attempt. Not accusing you are just that u shouldnt post on the first place when I had clearly stated "I will not be going first and the trade is in 3 ways"

Miichael
18-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Lol you think i scam

Im alrite then i dont sell to people who think i scam when i obviously dont?

BlueBBle
18-09-2006, 11:57 PM
Lol you think i scam

Im alrite then i dont sell to people who think i scam when i obviously dont?
did i even said your name and said u did? gawd..

lew!
19-09-2006, 07:05 AM
Tell me how trade goes 8-)

BlueBBle
19-09-2006, 01:22 PM
Tell me how trade goes 8-)
Well its like this. When we agree to do the deal. We will meet at a location on RS and Habbo. We will doing in a 3 way where :Jamie (the trustworthy) will be holding my 900k, and then you will give me MEMBERSHIP PIN. Also about the membership pin, is it like a vochure code or something??? Oh well continue on, then if I accept I got membership. :Jamie than give you the 900k and as well Ill be paying :Jamie an additional 100k for helping me out. So that is how it work. If you think I scam than you must be joking and out of your mind. Do you know how serious I am to get a membership pin without getting banned like as before. Well this is a story when I had an account lvl 65 range for pk-ing, so i met this guy in habbo and he bought me membership which i paid him afterward. Later, I found out I was banned. ROFLz!

Mattx
19-09-2006, 01:30 PM
u kno ur probs gona turn around n say code didnt work n get money bk frm :jamie

Havoc_Generator
19-09-2006, 03:27 PM

sorry nvm just noticed under 5 pounds! :'(

Miichael
19-09-2006, 03:29 PM
thats what i was thinkin :S

Mattx
19-09-2006, 04:05 PM
thinking that ill sell but no mm and u first

BlueBBle
19-09-2006, 07:37 PM
ROFL! Why would I do that? I can get banned you know. Gawd. Well on the tthread I am asking for someone that is safe and willing to go first and why would I scam for 5 euro??? I only asking because I live in Canada and I cant get membership at my area for some reason but I can get Habbo Canada Credits. If you think I scam, I rather have :Jamie to use my account and pay you when u get me membership. How about thatt?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!