PDA

View Full Version : [Gta : Sa] Michelle's ???

Ryan
24-02-2005, 10:53 PM
i was cruisin around on gta today, as you do :) and i came across a garage called Michelle's, just wondering is it a car tuning place like trans-fender i tried a car there but it wouldnt let me in :s ne ideas ne 1

http://img191.exs.cx/img191/6066/image0285px.th.jpg (http://img191.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img191&image=image0285px.jpg)

Szam
25-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Probs just part of the scenary :) I've never heard of a place called michelles.

Ryan
26-02-2005, 12:54 AM
it just soooo looks like a car place :( lol my friend said that u may have to date 1 of the girls in the game to get it coz its called michelles :s lol tha be sad

Dave,
26-02-2005, 02:59 PM
Yeah I have seen that place. But I can't get in either.

Also in San Fierro neat your garage there is a car show room that is for sale but it says I can't buy it yet but I have completed the game?

Ryan
03-03-2005, 02:42 AM
Yeah I have seen that place. But I can't get in either.

Also in San Fierro neat your garage there is a car show room that is for sale but it says I can't buy it yet but I have completed the game?

when u start doing missions for ur garage (collecting cars) the cars u collect are there then you can drive them down the road to a special modifying place that it sooooooooooo much better than all the others but u can only take like 6 diff cars there :(

Ezzie.
03-03-2005, 10:47 AM
rofl no offence but u lot are a bunch of n00bs :D:D michelle is a woman that you date and when you date her she gives you free resprays on your car and you can unlock a monster truck when dating her to 100% you can locate her at the driving school she'll ask for your phone number ;) then everytime you want a date with her goto michelle's garage

give me rep for the help ;)

at least that's how i think she goes :P rofl oh well :P

Ryan
03-03-2005, 03:17 PM
rofl no offence but u lot are a bunch of n00bs :D:D michelle is a woman that you date and when you date her she gives you free resprays on your car and you can unlock a monster truck when dating her to 100% you can locate her at the driving school she'll ask for your phone number ;) then everytime you want a date with her goto michelle's garage

give me rep for the help ;)

at least that's how i think she goes :P rofl oh well :P

no need for the noob remark was there :p lol awell cheers for that mate :)

@K
03-03-2005, 09:56 PM
You meet Michelle in the Car drving test building.

Luayminator
05-03-2005, 12:08 PM
It will probably come up later into the game

Isaac
18-03-2005, 03:54 AM
lol i wouldnt know, Im still trying to get past dating denise lol im a noob

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!