PDA

View Full Version : Clue Scroll help :P

Evolving
18-09-2006, 06:23 PM
The dead red dragon looks down at this chest. He must really dig the view.Search the chest under the Dragon Head, in the main Digsite Building. Kill a barbarian to get the key to the chest.

Where is it :P + Rep to He Who Helps =]

[Jay]
18-09-2006, 06:28 PM
im guessing barb village, you probs have to kill gunthor the brave and open the chest east of there...guess if im right tell me :P

Evolving
18-09-2006, 06:30 PM
im guessing barb village, you probs have to kill gunthor the brave and open the chest east of there...guess if im right tell me :P
oooh ic ok thx

Right im in the B Village and i got the Key But i cant find the chest under the Dragon Head, in the main Digsite Building. Kill a barbarian to get the key to the chest.

Belmont
18-09-2006, 06:32 PM
Kill a barbarian at barbarian village, then go to the digsite building, then look for the chest under the dragon head?

Evolving
18-09-2006, 06:39 PM
Kill a barbarian at barbarian village, then go to the digsite building, then look for the chest under the dragon head?

Where is that?!

Dark Chevard
18-09-2006, 07:24 PM
Go to varrock, and go out east and go to very south and eventually you'll see a place there's gate then there's a building, with all the dragon heads in.

Evolving
19-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Im Still Stuck on this Clue i gave up last night to help a friend with a Quest im in the main digsite but i still cant find the building with dragon heads in ? :(
Help please

JonJonStress
19-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Where is it? It even says exactly what to do in the clue and you don't know!

Albion
19-09-2006, 08:38 PM
in the building with the archaeoligcal expert guy in.

Evolving
19-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Where is it? It even says exactly what to do in the clue and you don't know!

No i dont im a noob

Please can some 1 Quickly do a picture on a map with the Place Highlighted i have ran around the whole dig site 10 times and i there are only 2 Buildings and either have dragon heads in

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!