PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool for Carling Cup

paul!e
25-02-2005, 02:05 PM
2 defeats on the trot
Crisis at Chelsea

Scouser's gonna take advantage, Morientes Riise an Gerrard gonna be too much for Chelsea... Gerrard an Morientes fresh from a week long rest, Chelsea tired an low on confidence

COME ON LIVERPOOL
SCOUSE PRIDE
Prediction - 3-1 Liverpool

Luayminator
25-02-2005, 04:23 PM
My prediction : Maurinho angry at the teams recent form , best of chelsea players at the best will be playing , eager for a win , Chelsea win 3-1

CoolMichael22
25-02-2005, 04:25 PM
I hope chelsea lose the carling cup finale to liverpool cause they are buying their way to trophies!

Luayminator
25-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Yeah I agree with that too

danny1541
25-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Im gonna go with liverpool 2 - 0 because chelsea are low on form if youd of asked me 2 week ago chelsea.

paul!e
25-02-2005, 04:58 PM
I don't know if either of you saw the game at anfield
We more or less outplayed Chelsea, and ended up losing 1-0
I think Chelsea have run out of luck lately, an its the hardest test of them so far... they must be looking over their shoulders at united, also have their minds on the champions league
to go from winning a quadruple, they'd now be greatful for a double

interesting to see how they respond

I think the premiership is won though, the gap is still too big for united to win it... but you never know

Lµke
25-02-2005, 04:58 PM
I hope chelsea lose the carling cup finale to liverpool cause they are buying their way to trophies!

I agree there... But also as you can see im a big liverpool fan judging by my avatar and i live like next to Liverpool's ground.
Im predicting
1-0 Liverpool Stevie G the goal scorer :p

paul!e
27-02-2005, 05:57 PM
who'd have thought gerrard wud cost us the carling cup :eusa_wall
chelsea annihilated us, 3-2 flattered us
alls we can do now, is get 4th spot
get as far in champions league as possible to get some more money
an nxt season, who knows :8
RA-FA BE-NI-TEZ

Mit
27-02-2005, 09:05 PM
i think u were unfair on liverpool, u guys played well and chelsea at times were looking worried :)

Lµke
27-02-2005, 09:07 PM
i think u were unfair on liverpool, u guys played well and chelsea at times were looking worried :)

Yer they was but... if steven gerrard hadnt have headed it into his own net liverpool would of held on and won :(

Mined
27-02-2005, 09:14 PM
It was a fantastic game and i support liverpool, Well Done Lads

SSC7
28-02-2005, 12:06 AM
Ha Gerrard is already playing for Chelsea :D J/k it was unlukcy. Great game though and Chelsea did well to win it

LittleT
28-02-2005, 10:16 AM
reading some ov ya posts b4 da match, how da hell r chelsea in a crisis, they lost 2 matches, WOWIE, think ov man u down da years, they owned the premiership in da last 10 years and along there run they ave lost 2 games in a row so i dont believe chelsea r in any kind ov crisis and if they are they will some way 2 play them selves out ov it.

Luayminator
28-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Liverpool mainly depended on the counter attacks from Luis Garcia which were excellent.

lil:quizical:quigly
28-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Liverpool to lose even though i dont know what the hell your talking about.

danny1541
28-02-2005, 04:59 PM
reading some ov ya posts b4 da match, how da hell r chelsea in a crisis, they lost 2 matches, WOWIE, think ov man u down da years, they owned the premiership in da last 10 years and along there run they ave lost 2 games in a row so i dont believe chelsea r in any kind ov crisis and if they are they will some way 2 play them selves out ov it.

There not and i must say they are playin exelent football but they shud be winnin the likes of newcastle

paul!e
28-02-2005, 05:35 PM
It was a joke to the person who sed 'hw da hell are chelsea in a crisis'

Yeah, we relied on counter attacks, which we had to good chances (hamann an gerrard)... But without such a good goalkeeping display chelsea could have scored a lot more... thats the best game Dudek has had all season
luis garcia give possesion away far too many times

Avin sed that, we scored twice, had 2 excellent chances and should have had a penalty...

Am a liverpool fan, but Chelsea deserved it... We needed that cup, if even just to keep gerrard at the club.
Who thinks Gerrard is gonna leave this summer ? :(

Sketti
28-02-2005, 07:07 PM
"Top of the league - You're 'aving a laugh! Top of the league - You're 'aving a laugh!"
"Chelsea, Mourinho, Chelsea, Mourinho, Chelsea, Mourinho!"
>: ) CFC all the way!
Gerrards already playing for Chelsea and he doesn't even have the top!

danny1541
28-02-2005, 10:21 PM
"Top of the league - You're 'aving a laugh! Top of the league - You're 'aving a laugh!"
"Chelsea, Mourinho, Chelsea, Mourinho, Chelsea, Mourinho!"
>: ) CFC all the way!
Gerrards already playing for Chelsea and he doesn't even have the top!

Ye his u cudent of wrote what happend lol :)

Vause
01-03-2005, 09:10 PM
No way man u for life <3

Cypher-
02-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Unlucky liverpool :( I feel extremely sorry for gerrad

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!