PDA

View Full Version : :o Very Big Bug!

P@ND@
25-02-2005, 03:57 PM
NOTE: I'AM STANDING UP FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T DARE.

I found a very big bug in Habbox!

I call it: "The Management bug!"

It's very simple, every time a Habbox Staff member says his opinion he gets fired.

Well, I'd like to thank the management for that, this way other fansites can use your extremely good and well trained staff.

Hail Habbox! Long live Sierk! Long live dictatory! :rolleyes:

Edit: Placed here on request, and it belongs here I believe.

"u can even MANAGE 2 keep within habbo rules and stay on the fansite list"

Edit²: I just asked some staff to reply to this post.

And guess what?! Their response was:

"Nah, I'll get sacked!"

What a coincedence..

Edit³:

We should all keep our chins up, smile, don't react when people are like "HAHAHA HABBOX IS OFF THE FANSITE LIST YOU N00BS" and rubbish like that. Let's prove to the Habbo Community we are THE best fansite by reacting professionally. No anger, just be like MissAlice and keep smiling, even though you might not want to. It doens't prove anything that we are off the list. Our task now is to get back

Edit 4:

You have made a staff member mad there for you must pay the price, good bye

Come on, is that beign grownup? That's being stupid!

[The Skitgraves affaire all over again, it's a matter off time till a ban.]

Edit5:

Ill just say it, DOWN WITH HABBOX, as most of you know, they fired me from the help desk, wanna know why? BECAUSE my best friends are scripters and hackers. prejudice/racism? YES! do you really think people should be fired because of their friends?

There, pure unjustice, no proof Laura is a scripter/hacker.

Laura is a great gal and definatly not into that [Censored]

If people like that should be banned, then I have a name of a Staff member who IS scripters and I HAVE a screenshot of that person =/

It's even a close friend of Sierk =/

Edit6: A PM from Sierk to Woodeh.

Hello Woodeh. ,

Sorry but your post criticizing my article about cheezy2 was completely unacceptable. If you have a problem with something you should have contacted a manager privately. You can no longer work for Habbox

Now, I think the one that should be fired is YOU sierk!

YOU AND NO ONE ELSE!

Because look at this Sierk, Woodeg posted it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Article 19.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html

moved by sierk from Report Bugs in Habbox forum

So you read it >=) Now reply! Tell us we're wrong!
Go ahead and try! You can't deny it any longer!
You've been a bad, bad boy!

Edited by Soyers (Forum Administrator): Thread closed because the thread starter has been banned.

Chanced
25-02-2005, 04:23 PM
it would Be Silly to fire someone for there oppinion, even though this dispute is nothing to do witht he news articlei beleive in my opinion news has to change from gossip to about Actual .co.uk and not about Cheezy2

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Chanced you never knew what is round the corner!

P@ND@
25-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Finally, some people who can open their mouths.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

lukeisok
25-02-2005, 04:41 PM
Opions Are Human Rights,

Your Opoipinion Belongs To you!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 04:46 PM
i agree with lukeisok & panda

if we cant speak then fire us!
but we all have human rights to speak if we wish! so we will

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

P@ND@
25-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Waits impatienly for the Habbox Management to find an excuse. Doo Doo doo..
Can't talk yourself out of this Sierk, time for actions!

jesus
25-02-2005, 04:50 PM
And if the staff were any good and they got fired for that, Habbox will be losing their best staff.

-=rooty987=-
25-02-2005, 04:57 PM
I NO IM NOT STAFF BUT.............

THEYRE PROB RITE, COS I TALK TO THEM ALL AND THEY ALL ROCK! ITS A WELL STUPID TO STOP OPINIONS!

Concentric
25-02-2005, 05:05 PM
I NO IM NOT STAFF BUT.............

THEYRE PROB RITE, COS I TALK TO THEM ALL AND THEY ALL ROCK! ITS A WELL STUPID TO STOP OPINIONS!
LLLLLooLLOl!!11!!11111111!! yEr I LyK ToTaLLy AgREeE!11!!!11!!!1 :eusa_wall

I don't know what i think, there should be an element of free speech in order for people to share their opinions, but i can also see why sometimes it is necessary to intervein.

Ciaran
25-02-2005, 05:06 PM
Opinions are the only things humans have for their own, so to take that away leaves us with basicly nothing, opinions is what makes debate possible and give people the ability to stand up for themselfs and if you get fired from habbox for a stupid thing like that, this doesnt even deserve to be a fansite, Rename habbox to: have no opinions or be fired

P@ND@
25-02-2005, 05:08 PM
I spoke what I thought about Chloe and got fired (This was justice)
K@boom got fired for a small issue, that's wasn't justice, that was violating the human rights!!

jamie5k
25-02-2005, 05:10 PM
LLLLLooLLOl!!11!!11111111!! yEr I LyK ToTaLLy AgREeE!11!!!11!!!1 :eusa_wall

I don't know what i think, there should be an element of free speech in order for people to share their opinions, but i can also see why sometimes it is necessary to intervein.

ye i like totally agree to

P@ND@
25-02-2005, 05:15 PM
ye i like totally agree to
Like I totally do'nt agree whit that last sentence.
K@bomm never did anything rong accept of saying his opinion oabout a colleage!

-=rooty987=-
25-02-2005, 05:17 PM
............................Life.................. ......****s..................And.................. .....This...............Is............One......... .......Of......The....................
Problems

Soz about the ......'s i was bored

Edited by Jacko2kn3: Please do not swear, even if it is filtered.

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 05:20 PM
i may leave habbox soon as well, so u all know,

and i agre with panda again

lukeisok
25-02-2005, 05:22 PM
Everyone,

If Your For Voicing your Opions Put this In your Sig,

People are important on habbox and so are fans, but if we have opinions we face the bans, so stand up tall and speak what you feel, make them hear you and say whats real, so if i get banned for not removing this song, remember us forever as we stand up strong, so im keeping my opinions no matter what you say, so remember me if i get banned today

Lµke
25-02-2005, 05:24 PM
i may leave habbox soon as well, so u all know,

and i agre with panda again

I think i will aswell...Ill spend my time and money on VIP elsewhere if this is how they treat so called '' Hard Working And Excellent staff '' Just because you own the site/forum it gives you no right to take a persons opinion away...

P@ND@
25-02-2005, 05:27 PM
Use that money to give yourself a treat.
It will "pay" off more then using it here ;)

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 05:29 PM
yes as luek said remember us as the one who try and give you freedom again!

so if we get banned dont forget us infact f/r me :)

8Freak8
25-02-2005, 05:34 PM
But you dont get banned. If anything, you get sacked - not banned.

Convictions
25-02-2005, 05:34 PM
POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Ive never noticed this but since i have heard of it it makes me think, we DO deserve rights, we do deserve opinion!

Lµke
25-02-2005, 05:41 PM
POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Ive never noticed this but since i have heard of it it makes me think, we DO deserve rights, we do deserve opinion!

I tottally agree on that...
But even if habbox sack/ban ppl its like saying '' I hate cheese and onion crisps '' and being arrested for it!

P@ND@
25-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Read the original psot again..

Ciaran
25-02-2005, 05:49 PM
Wow have they fired him? because of making a staff member mad? how very stupid

Edit*************
Oh god there i go again, my opinion, well i hope you can accept that

Anderman
25-02-2005, 05:52 PM
I'm not saying anything.

Taking a while to close this thread ennit...

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 05:53 PM
Well All :) Im Loving The PTTP :)

Power To The People Is Right!

So If You Wanna Help Then Out PTTP Or Power To The People In Your Siggy To Show You want Freedom Now!!!!

P@ND@
25-02-2005, 05:55 PM
I'm not saying anything.

Taking a while to close this thread ennit...
Then we'll make a new one, and another one, and more, and more..
Static IPs rule ;) Twiggy learned us a thing :p

Anderman
25-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Hmmz, lol Twiggy has influenced you...

lukeisok
25-02-2005, 05:57 PM
I Have A Static I.P :D

ORCNBB - Our Rights Can Not Be Bought!!

Lµke
25-02-2005, 05:58 PM

Yep, and i know who twiggy is... And NO it isnt me :p He/She is on my messenger list... :D

And yer Anderman you keep going on thru life saying nothing and forced to be silenced I say good luck to you....

Ciaran
25-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Well i have a static Ip so im sorted

Anderman
25-02-2005, 06:00 PM
And yer Anderman you keep going on thru life saying nothing and forced to be silenced I say good luck to you....

Shut up n00b

P@ND@
25-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Well i have a static Ip so im sorted
Can't stop us all.
And the day they will.
Raccoons will come running over the clouds.
Pandas will be swimming in fire!
Wittle Bwunnys will go: "What's up Doc' "
Ect.. (Apocalyps..)

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 06:02 PM
now now dont want to be fired do u? calling a member names can get u fired

Lµke
25-02-2005, 06:02 PM
Shut up n00b

Call me what you like...But deep down you know im right....

lukeisok
25-02-2005, 06:03 PM
Can't stop us all.
And the day they will.
Raccoons will come running over the clouds.
Pandas will be swimming in fire!
Wittle Bwunnys will go: "What's up Doc' "
Ect.. (Apocalyps..)

And The Monkeys Singing Mary Poppins.

And Gnomes With Pointy Iron Shoes.

-=rooty987=-
25-02-2005, 06:03 PM
I dont no if i have a static IP :S I have broadban, is it static??

P@ND@
25-02-2005, 06:04 PM
Shut up n00b
:o Ander, naughty boy!
They can fire you, remember, DONT SHARE OPINIONS! :)

.mcgovlau.
25-02-2005, 06:04 PM
Ill just say it, DOWN WITH HABBOX, as most of you know, they fired me from the help desk, wanna know why? BECAUSE my best friends are scripters and hackers. prejudice/racism? YES! do you really think people should be fired because of their friends?

Anderman
25-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Or do i, Since most of this was started in the staff forums wich i can view...

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 06:08 PM
ur a noob and u know it!

and im already getting fired [ i think ]
so u cant report me

Anderman
25-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Why am I a n00b reasons will help me in future life so please feel free to share them with me.
So the only n00b around here is you due to your lack of being able to back up your insults

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 06:14 PM
belive me u dont want me to

Lµke
25-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Why am I a n00b reasons will help me in future life so please feel free to share them with me.
So the only n00b around here is you due to your lack of being able to back up your insults

Ok ill make this clear for you...
You Called me a n00b because i expressed my opinion about you...
Looks like the remaining staff are also comming over to the side off '' You cant have a opinion ''

.mcgovlau.
25-02-2005, 06:16 PM
if a person calls someone a noob, it jus really means that the caller is the noob "/ stop havin sissy fights

Max
25-02-2005, 06:19 PM
Panda..
Even serieus, en even in het nederlands omdat het in het engels moeilijk is.
Je moet het echte leven niet verwarren met dit forum.
Je spreekt over rechten, mensen aan de andere kant van de wereld worden godverdomme onderdrukt. Daar worden mensen rechten geschonden!!
Dit is verdomme een forum, als ik zeg dat Sierk een grote *** is dan is dat mijn mening, wil je wedden dat mijn mening wordt weggenomen?
Je moet even logish nadenken wat je nou allemaal aant vertellen bent.
Soms moet onderscheid maken tussen meningen. Sommige kunnen wel, sommige kunnen niet. Power to the People, dat moet gebeuren waar vrouwen sexueel misbruikt worden en verhandeld, waar zwarte mensen niet in winkels en andere voorzieningen mogen. Daar moet gerechtigheid klinken. Niet op een forum. Je bent soms echt belachelijk bezig.

That was my opinion in dutch (For P@ND@), I might translate it but I don't really feel like it, and its kinda hard too. Basicly what I said was that PttP should be there where its needed. In countries where black people can't go to a bathroom or enter a shop. There were women get raped and selled throughout the world. You guys need to see the difference between a forum and real life. Just think about what your doing. Your here to chat and make friends. Your ruining it, if you like to be here you should obey the rules and don't act like this. Power to the People. Sorry guys but this is insane.
I know everyone wants to say their opinion but sometimes you just need to realise when your opinion is accepted. If I walk in the Bronx and I scream o 'You ....... black people, you deserve to die' its just not accepted, even if you have the right too. If your such a rebel, fighting for your 'rights' then don't do it here. This is just not the place to. Just know that you will all be heared, but that your opions might not be accepted.

So it's all up to you, Leave if you want, I don't care. But know that I will not miss a bunch of irritating rebels..

(Some things said may sound a bit shocking, like the Bronx egg.
If a mod needs to remove it, go ahead)

@ Ciaran,
Don't do this dude, your acting like an idiot. Think twice before your getting yourself it alot of poop. Just calm down and act normal again. Your a good guy, Its nice to have you around so just stop this nonsense

edited by sierk: Please watch your language.

P@ND@
25-02-2005, 06:19 PM
W00T, another PM by sierk is in the original post ;)
Read it and comment.

@Max: Be careful boy, calling sierk a "kankerlul*" is offensive behaviour, you do know he's dutch too =/
You might get banend too Max!
En NEE Max, rechten zijn OVERAL van toepassingen.
Gelijk welke leeftijd, gelijk welke plaats, er zijn wetten op dit soort dingen, en deze zijn overtreden. :)

* Kankerlul is a swearing word used in dutch, mostly in the Netherlands.

Ryan
25-02-2005, 06:22 PM
omg this is pathetic ... what ever happened to freedom of speach

.mcgovlau.
25-02-2005, 06:24 PM
omg this is pathetic ... what ever happened to freedom of speach
YES, habbox may be a united kingdom site, but the rules of america should apply too, freedom of speech and freedom of press which i believe mean that you can say whatever you want and write/type what ever you want. habbox violating my rights? hhmm not smart not smart, you could well be taken to court for that, over here at least, be glad ur not american, most of you.
Those rights should apply to everyone in the world!

Ryan
25-02-2005, 06:26 PM
Hello Woodeh. ,
Sorry but your post criticizing my article about cheezy2 was completely unacceptable. If you have a problem with something you should have contacted a manager privately. You can no longer work for Habbox

that is just pathetic

Ciaran
25-02-2005, 06:26 PM
Panda..
Even serieus, en even in het nederlands omdat het in het engels moeilijk is.
Je moet het echte leven niet verwarren met dit forum.
Je spreekt over rechten, mensen aan de andere kant van de wereld worden godverdomme onderdrukt. Daar worden mensen rechten geschonden!!
Dit is verdomme een forum, als ik zeg dat Sierk een grote kankerlul is dan is dat mijn mening, wil je wedden dat mijn mening wordt weggenomen?
Je moet even logish nadenken wat je nou allemaal aant vertellen bent.
Soms moet onderscheid maken tussen meningen. Sommige kunnen wel, sommige kunnen niet. Power to the People, dat moet gebeuren waar vrouwen sexueel misbruikt worden en verhandeld, waar zwarte mensen niet in winkels en andere voorzieningen mogen. Daar moet gerechtigheid klinken. Niet op een forum. Je bent soms echt belachelijk bezig.

That was my opinion in dutch (For P@ND@), I might translate it but I don't really feel like it, and its kinda hard too. Basicly what I said was that PttP should be there where its needed. In countries where black people can't go to a bathroom or enter a shop. There were women get raped and selled throughout the world. You guys need to see the difference between a forum and real life. Just think about what your doing. Your here to chat and make friends. Your ruining it, if you like to be here you should obey the rules and don't act like this. Power to the People. Sorry guys but this is insane.
I know everyone wants to say their opinion but sometimes you just need to realise when your opinion is accepted. If I walk in the Bronx and I scream o 'You ....... black people, you deserve to die' its just not accepted, even if you have the right too. If your such a rebel, fighting for your 'rights' then don't do it here. This is just not the place to. Just know that you will all be heared, but that your opions might not be accepted.

So it's all up to you, Leave if you want, I don't care. But know that I will not miss a bunch of irritating rebels..

(Some things said may sound a bit shocking, like the Bronx egg.
If a mod needs to remove it, go ahead)

@ Ciaran,
Don't do this dude, your acting like an idiot. Think twice before your getting yourself it alot of poop. Just calm down and act normal again. Your a good guy, Its nice to have you around so just stop this nonsense
Im sorry Max but this is something we just cant agree on, i understand your point and your very brave to state your opinion against us all but its the whole princaple of this thing where we have no right to express our opinion about other people, if i think someone is out of line, i want to say it not be scared incase i get banned or fired, we shouldnt haveto treat mods/admins different because of a virtual forum doesnt make them any better and doesnt give them the right to tell us what to say and do to a certain extent.

Im sorry max i respect you more than you know, but i draw a line here.

Michael.
25-02-2005, 06:28 PM
that is just pathetic
Hey Ryan, Welcome to my world!

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 06:33 PM
again, lmao

Michael.
25-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Hey, lets have a look at my Human Rights eh?

Article 19.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html

Hey. Is this an infringement in my human rights? I hope not...

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 06:40 PM
lmao, ur right so wat ppl got to say now?

Ryan
25-02-2005, 06:40 PM
yes, yes it seems to be

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 06:42 PM
maybe we should give sierk this link :)

.mcgovlau.
25-02-2005, 06:43 PM
off the topic, but doesnt this wanna make u all sit in a circle n sing bob marley freedom songs ^^ hahaha *get up stand up, stand up for your rights, get up stand up, DONT GIVE UP THE FIGHT* (dreds hair and eats 'special brownies')

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 06:48 PM
lmao yeh does a bit, but liek woddeh said,
we got rights,

but all i want is to let us staff and members to be able to speak free without being fired/ banned liek it is now!

Convictions
25-02-2005, 06:48 PM
lol, i just had a thought, i support PTTP. but i kinda had a nap, and i had a dream where all the pttp peeps were charging at a building saying habbox, then there was a panda on top burning a flag, im just saying, even though i support pttp, i dont want the site to go like the building in my dream.

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 06:49 PM
lmao good for u, support us :)

Lµke
25-02-2005, 06:50 PM
maybe we should give sierk this link :)

Yer i think we should...Lets see what excuse/reason he comes up with then...

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Lol, ok i will :)

Ciaran
25-02-2005, 06:55 PM
In my mind we have won because we have said what we think freely

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 06:56 PM
till he comes back on, lol

.mcgovlau.
25-02-2005, 06:57 PM
lol, i just had a thought, i support PTTP. but i kinda had a nap, and i had a dream where all the pttp peeps were charging at a building saying habbox, then there was a panda on top burning a flag, im just saying, even though i support pttp, i dont want the site to go like the building in my dream.
i dont want habbox to burn up in flames, i just want it in order, so it appeals to everyone's rights

Ryan
25-02-2005, 06:58 PM
we should flood his message inbox with this link :p lol

Ciaran
25-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Remember we arnt fighting for war we are protesting for free speach and opinions.

Hippygurl101
25-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Im really shocked how he can go around firing people for having an opnion. You work for habbox, but does that mean your bound and restrained by them? They dont own you. They dont own your freedom of speech. Seriously I support standing up for your rights and your voice.
Offically im not the biggest fan of habbox (Issues with certain reporters.) But alot of staff and people on this forum deserve respect especially from the person they work for, Not to be shot down for speaking there opnion.

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 07:04 PM
yep another PTTP supporter :)

P@ND@
25-02-2005, 07:09 PM
Lol?
I'm not trying to "burn" habbox.
I'm trying to point out that Sierk has done wrong things.
Illegal things even. He should work on it.

Max
25-02-2005, 07:10 PM
You made a point there my Ciaran my friend. I really understand what you mean with that, and I agree. But if people start off with human rights then I just simply dont agree. I mean, If you state your opinion on a forum and get banned is very different with saying your opinion in a country where there is dictatory. In the old Sovjet Union, you would be locked up or even killed. There should the human rights be used against the people who are in some way wrong. On a forum should be talking about whats fair or not. Not crying about human rights.

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 07:14 PM
i mnot on about human rights :|

im on about if we speak up we get fired

P@ND@
25-02-2005, 07:15 PM
You made a point there my Ciaran my friend. I really understand what you mean with that, and I agree. But if people start off with human rights then I just simply dont agree. I mean, If you state your opinion on a forum and get banned is very different with saying your opinion in a country where there is dictatory. In the old Sovjet Union, you would be locked up or even killed. There should the human rights be used against the people who are in some way wrong. On a forum should be talking about whats fair or not. Not crying about human rights.
Max, yoiu don't seem to understand it.
What if I took away your right to post on the forum, to express your hatered against me.
You would be furious, wouldn't you?
Or that I muted you on Habbo for the rest of eternity.
Wouldn't feel good either, is it?
this is the same VIRTUAL but SAME thing.
What happens in the society stays in society, if it's on the internet or if it's in the Sovjet Union.
It's the same thing, tough, there's it worse.
Here it's also worse, but here we can solve it much quicklier.
Goddamnit Max, stop hating me and read all the posts.
Look at our opinions, look at your own posts.
Look at your insanity!

Max
25-02-2005, 07:23 PM
@ Panda
Dude je gaat simpel weg te ver nu, je beledigt Sierk nu in een echt heel lage manier. Als je echt voor je rechten op wilt komen moet je niet zo te werk gaan. Met een hoop schelden red je het niet. Kijk naar Ghandi enzovoort. Zij bereikte hun doel door te protesteren niet door te vechten, en in jou geval veel schelden, beledigen en dissen. Als je echt goed te werk wil gaan, neem dan een voorbeeld aan Ciaran. Je gedraagt je nou echt als een kut puber en als je echt wat wil bereiken moet je je echt niet zo gaan gedragen want Sierk is een volwassen en jij moet dan ook een heel stuk volwassener overkomen.

I have read the other post, and this problem is not solved quicker. This something else. I am not hating you, I respect you. I'm stating my opinion now. Don't understand me wrong. I'm just telling you what I think. If you wanna go on like this, fine, go ahead. But beware, you will not be taken seriously by Sierk or anyone else. This is just not the way. Making this thread is one big mistake, you should be polite and tell Sierk or someone else what you think is going wrong. In private!! Then they take you seriously and think about if your right or wrong, and if they are really being unfair. Because on this way you sound like some twisted teenage rebel. Thats just the wrong way.

Anderman
25-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Ha lol theres been 560 views of this topic and not even a seniour moderator involved, What is this forum coling too...

Lµke
25-02-2005, 07:24 PM
Ha lol theres been 560 views of this topic and not even a seniour moderator involved, What is this forum coling too...

Next time i want ur opinion Ill ask you for it Until then shh I dont speak to ppl whos vocabulary only has n00b in it.
[Ill Treat Staff The Way They Treat Me]

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 07:26 PM
lmao u go :)

but true there are some higer staff on line as we speak :)

.mcgovlau.
25-02-2005, 07:33 PM
maybe the 'higher staff' are just scared that they'll but putdown by us, they know they cant win

JackHb
25-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Iam news manager and i have read every post :)
But i thought it wasnt worth replying
but.. i did as you said maybe we were scared :)
And trust me.... i am not scared :D

Lµke
25-02-2005, 07:41 PM
Iam news manager and i have read every post :)
But i thought it wasnt worth replying
but.. i did as you said maybe we were scared :)
And trust me.... i am not scared :D

And Trust me..... You Better be :D

JackHb
25-02-2005, 07:41 PM
and whys that......?

.mcgovlau.
25-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Sorry Jack, i respect your not scaredness, but i never really thought of you as higher staff, you are dont get me wrong, but in my eyes you'll always be 'that guy that was in the trials round with me' nothing more than that, ive never really heard much about you since then and such, so you never sounded important to me

Lµke
25-02-2005, 07:46 PM
and whys that......?

Because no matter what you do u'll Never silence us.

JackHb
25-02-2005, 07:46 PM
i didnt say i was imporatant.....
But i dont think any one would be scared!

Have your opinions.... but dont break the rules :)
There are staff rules that say do not critize another staff member.. (that is a rule)
a rule is there to not be broken :)
If there werent rules then the world would be chaos!

.mcgovlau.
25-02-2005, 07:48 PM
you can ban us all you want, but you will never get rid of us, we will always come back to haunt you *lil evil laugh*
edit:
HAHAHA you make it sound like habbox is the world, ooooh no you are very wrong my friend, this is a virtual message board, if you think habbox is the world infact, you are a sad sad little man who sits at the computer all day long

Ryan
25-02-2005, 07:48 PM

There are staff rules that say do not critize staff members.. (that is a rule)

yeah but they could be warned 1st

Convictions
25-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Us, breaking rules. Nah, we just test there elasticity, soz had to be said, i havnae posted in a while

JackHb
25-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Well sierk has made many posts about breaking these rules!
And i didnt say i was going to ban you!
So dont jump to things :D

Edit: I just read .mcglovus. edit, and iam on the computer like 2 hours a night on weekdays.... 24 hours in a day, and take away my 2 of them, i still have another 22 :D

Lµke
25-02-2005, 07:51 PM

There are staff rules that say do not critize another staff member.. (that is a rule)

Yer but certain staff member(s) (Not naming any names) Has broken one of our many Rules we have in the world (The Right to express and have an opinion)

Max
25-02-2005, 07:51 PM
So he should be scared because you wont shut up? Wow, Well go on. Post everyday, like the h.a.b.b.o.forum members. They cant be bothered to go on everyday and say what they have to say. They said, no even spammed their opinion and got banned. They are not making new accounts and spam every day. If this is the way you want to get it done, then your doing it the wrong way. This will only resolve in hate etc.

Every post you 'PttP rebels' (thats what im gonna call yall now) post makes it even more pathetic.

Lµke
25-02-2005, 07:54 PM
So he should be scared because you wont shut up? Wow, Well go on. Post everyday, like the h.a.b.b.o.forum members. They cant be bothered to go on everyday and say what they have to say. They said, no even spammed their opinion and got banned. They are not making new accounts and spam every day. If this is the way you want to get it done, then your doing it the wrong way. This will only resolve in hate etc.

Every post you 'PttP rebels' (thats what im gonna call yall now) post makes it even more pathetic.

I wont make accounts and '' Spam '' And calling me a 'PttP Rebel' Is racist and offensive.
I wont come back all ill do is have my opinion and be proud of it...Ive already had hate off this forum once before....And it didnt affect me so why should it now?

JackHb
25-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Your rules... i dont see your rules.... if i dont see your rules then its very hard to follow them!
Habbox staff rule says:
Do not critize other staff members, if u have a problem contact a manager!
Rules are there to try to make things stay in order
If we removed every rule then dont you think everything would go wrong!
*going offline in like 5 mins,so dont think i ran off*

Ryan
25-02-2005, 07:57 PM
shouldnt they get a warning 1st ? ? ?

instead of just firing em?

JackHb
25-02-2005, 08:00 PM
shouldnt people follow the rules first off all....(i know it can be hard,lol)
If staff have a problem they could see a manager :D

(iam not trying to be rude or start arguing but iam putting the point across, as your all posting your side but i thought you could read ours)

Anti-Pod
25-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Gothic Pencil Is Special So Dont Diss Him >:(

Max
25-02-2005, 08:01 PM
You said we would not silence you and now your like the person who said his opinion and be proud of it.

I am racist because I call you a rebel? Well wth are you??
Your acting like a total idiot. Why are you trying to diss me with me being a racist. Go report me, anywhere I dont care, go tell them that Max de Groot (Yes thats my name) Is a racist because he called you a PttP rebel
Go do that
Go have fun.
They will laugh at you, they also will if you tell them 'The forum your on' has broke to human rights because they banned people. They will laugh so hard you will cry! Do you really think this has anything to do with 'Human Rights'.
The Human Rights are so big, people have fought for them. People that were discriminated etc. NOT FOR A FORUM!

Excuse my spelling, i'm not that good in those big words in english xP

Hippygurl101
25-02-2005, 09:15 PM
I know to some people it sounds stupid, Its a forum and so Hey its not real life it doesnt apply. But I mean a forum is a place full of real people. They may be staff, members, owners but at the end of the day they log off and there people with lives. So why should the fact they bring there lives onto here make it any different? I mean its just a virtual world, But why should anyone be in a situation there uncomfortable with or disagree with and not have the opportunity to speak out.
I accept that habbox has rules, in order to protect the staff from sparking disputes, but when someone isnt allowed to make a general opnion, instead they are censored its just as much opression than in the real world.
Well it matters to me anyway. Call me sad but I see all aspects where I express myself, and be myself as part of my life.

P@ND@
25-02-2005, 09:16 PM
Max houdt toch gewoon je kop ja.
Je hebt al duidelijke malen gezegd dat je er genoeg van hebt.
Maar meot je nu echt blijven slijmen.
Wat denk je dat het management aangehuppeld komt met een bos bloemen voor je als je je zo tegen ons opzet.
En denk ook gvd. 2 maal na voor je post zoals ik vorige maal zei.
Zij zijn degene die er een oorlog van maken, ik heb gewoon een punt gezegd.
En jij zegt dat ik dat niet zou moeten doen omdat het me zielig maakt?
Nou, dan ben jij net al even erg als degenen die wij verfoeien net zoals hun daden.
Edit: Doe geen moeite om te replyen, je staat op m'n ignore list :)

Max
25-02-2005, 09:23 PM
Max houdt toch gewoon je kop ja.
Je hebt al duidelijke malen gezegd dat je er genoeg van hebt.
Maar meot je nu echt blijven slijmen.
Wat denk je dat het management aangehuppeld komt met een bos bloemen voor je als je je zo tegen ons opzet.
En denk ook gvd. 2 maal na voor je post zoals ik vorige maal zei.
Zij zijn degene die er een oorlog van maken, ik heb gewoon een punt gezegd.
En jij zegt dat ik dat niet zou moeten doen omdat het me zielig maakt?
Nou, dan ben jij net al even erg als degenen die wij verfoeien net zoals hun daden.
Edit: Doe geen moeite om te replyen, je staat op m'n ignore list :)
Whatever you want dude, whatever.
I dont give a damn that I'm on your 'Ignore List'.
Still everyone is argueing so I will be posting here.

Vause
25-02-2005, 11:33 PM
well said

Jacko2kn3
26-02-2005, 10:27 AM
First of all, is my post quoted in the first post - Did I do something wrong by saying don't react and keep smiling? :S

And calling me a 'PttP Rebel' Is racist and offensive.

Racist? LMAO I'm sorry but if he called you a turnip would that be racist too? If you can explain how you can find the word rebel offensive and racist I'll explain why you are so very wrong.

Your picking things out of his posts to find something wrong with. If you do not like the way Habbox is ran, or Habbox itself, then do not visit. If you do want to keep visiting, why make pathetic posts like "Power to the people". Many of you think you know all about the now fired staff, but you don't. Yes they posted their views, but their views broke the staff rules, which EVERYONE has to follow, and should read and follow them.

P@ND@
26-02-2005, 11:55 AM
Jacko, I haveread all posts that "violated" the staff rules.
That "violation" could perhaps be offensive.
but I've read them, and their far away of beign offensive.
Sierk envies himself and thinks he controls his staff.
Firing someone because of his (non-offensive) view is VIOLATING human rights.
It is Habbox who have violated rules, not the ones that we're fired.
(Except me, Sierk had every right to fire me, tough, #@!§*ç& !!!)

First of all, is my post quoted in the first post - Did I do something wrong by saying don't react and keep smiling? :S

Racist? LMAO I'm sorry but if he called you a turnip would that be racist too? If you can explain how you can find the word rebel offensive and racist I'll explain why you are so very wrong.

Your picking things out of his posts to find something wrong with. If you do not like the way Habbox is ran, or Habbox itself, then do not visit. If you do want to keep visiting, why make pathetic posts like "Power to the people". Many of you think you know all about the now fired staff, but you don't. Yes they posted their views, but their views broke the staff rules, which EVERYONE has to follow, and should read and follow them.

whitebengal
26-02-2005, 01:45 PM
*scratches head* Im confused! Whats going on?

lukeisok
26-02-2005, 01:49 PM
*scratches head* Im confused! Whats going on?

I Don't Know That This Is The Whole Story,

But Habbox Staff Have Been fired For The Opoions And Missapproiatly Posting In The Staff Forum. :l

Jacko2kn3
26-02-2005, 02:52 PM
Ok, I never read the comments/posts, they were removed by the time I got on the forum.

But why is my post quoted in the first post of this topic?

whitebengal I'll PM you what's happened.

GommeInc
26-02-2005, 03:00 PM
I agree to, Woodeh. and K@boom both were fired to try and help.

Ciaran
26-02-2005, 04:15 PM
Im no longer going to post on this topic because i feel like we have been heard and listened to, no more effect can take place, all the "damage" has been done, we have made people think about this and debate well, but i feel its getting out of hand with people taking this into a fight, we are protesting not going up against an army just a few people behind computer screens, i have made my point and said what i wanted, no matter what is said now will make any futher effect on the future of habbox, sirek has read this thread and i think he gets the point and he will think about this next time he goes to fire someone if he likes it or not.

P@ND@
26-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Yes... that's why he banned pod... =/

lil:quizical:quigly
01-03-2005, 03:16 PM
What a stupid thread, they have rules for a reason, if they get broken expect to see a punishment, and again this is a very biased thread.

Jasmin
02-03-2005, 05:20 PM
Omg really !
:O
P@nd@ That was a long while ago while i was a spilt little Brat.
My Opinion :-: STOP BANNING GOOD STAFF !!!!
i was banned for like a day for saying my opinion on the K@boom has been fired thread....K@boom was trying to help for gods sake.
Being Fired for that is like saying to someone
Me: I LOVE mars delights
Person: I HATE them Your fired.

-=blubeat=-
08-04-2005, 02:39 AM
If this is the sort of things that are happening on Habbox, people being banned for expressing their feelings, i'm not gonna post here anymore, let Habbox fall down on itself!!!
If everyone who protested got banned, BAN ME TO YOU MONSTERS!!!!!!

:-Mystical.Dave-
08-04-2005, 02:54 AM
bluebeat dont act like a smartie pants, you wont be banned if you say ban me too, you can get banned for doing things wrong like the other people did...

doraemonkiller
08-04-2005, 04:28 AM
habbox fire staff for a good reason
i dont think the people who get fired tell you the true why they get fired

they post their opinion (insult/saying bad aother staff) to every habbox staff and not to the management manager ,that is why they get fired :rolleyes: .

EDIT : they break habbox rules "do not critize another staff member"
all fans site have this rules i think .

TO: p@nda and anti pod
habbox staff should work together fun and not fight with each aother .

micky.blue.eyes
08-04-2005, 06:18 AM
Well said doraemon.

Why are you keep coming back to habbox if you hate habbox??
Nobody really cares about the power to the people stuff.

Staff gets fired for a reason, if you get fired for your opinion you probably insulted somebody or you sweared at somebody.

The rules also say that you can't fight and insult other habbos or staff member, if you have a problem with somebody pm a manager.
But you don't tell the people that!

doraemonkiller
08-04-2005, 07:24 AM
fire bad staff is the better way we fix the bug :p

Luayminator
08-04-2005, 09:38 AM
Ok , As im staff I have to speak within reason.
Sierk/Habbox only fired the staff who they felt did somethign wrong. Its in the staff rules page in the staff forum, that another member of staff is not to criticise another member of staff through a post, and if there is a problem to send a message to one of the admin staff. Second of all , Anti-Pod who was fired for making comments to a Sierk article. He is working WITH sierk at habbox, why embarrass and criticize his own member of staff?. And as for Panda, for him being fired, He wasnt going to last for long, he was too rude to stay and work here, I think Habbox had every right to fire those who were fired

Hippygurl101
08-04-2005, 04:52 PM
Nobody really cares about the power to the people stuff.
But this is how the world goes around.

Did you ever think that rules habbo forum has about 1. not being allowed to express an opnion on naother member of staff/Habbox or 2. not allowed to publish or put links to anything anti-habbox was a bit extreme? Everyone has critisisms, and its better to just let them take there course rather than to try and censor them, That just makes them worse.

Random reopening of an old thread..

:kader
08-04-2005, 07:44 PM
Omg really !
:O
P@nd@ That was a long while ago while i was a spilt little Brat.
My Opinion :-: STOP BANNING GOOD STAFF !!!!
i was banned for like a day for saying my opinion on the K@boom has been fired thread....K@boom was trying to help for gods sake.
Being Fired for that is like saying to someone
Me: I LOVE mars delights
Person: I HATE them Your fired.
Mars delights are yummy, that's one thing we agree on.

Ryan
08-04-2005, 07:51 PM
is this **** still going on... jesus

doraemonkiller
09-04-2005, 04:04 AM
ryan u have alot bad reputation
careful ur word

JackHb
09-04-2005, 11:29 AM
Thread Locked
This post is old and someone brought it up again

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!