PDA

View Full Version : Why Do We Judge People?

Fawne
25-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Yes.
It seems that many of us love to annoy and aggrovate others, by using how they act, or even their looks against them.
Obviously the people who do that think their more Superior to the opposed, but clearly they're not.
Infact making an insult like that makes them 'far under' the people they annoy.
Everyone is different, that's what makes our world incredibly unique. The world would be dull if everyone was the same. Same Hair, Same Skin & Same Routine (How Boring). This is true in the 'Habbo World' and in the 'Real World'.

The world is full of opposites and one alone can't stand up for itself, they all need to stick together, such as :

(Little Poem) :p

Earth, Sky.
Day, Night.
Sound & Silence.
Dark & Light.

As the World is full of opposites, the only way to make it work and be a 'True Person' is that you need to bring them all into balance (together). After all one alone is not enough, you need them both together.

What i mean by 'True Person' is that your letting people get on with their lives, not concerned about how they feel, or what they wear. But only when someone picks on them.
Bringing it into balance.

Thank You For Reading :)

Pulchritudinous
25-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Of course it's never gonna stop, and everyone does it, maybe more than others, but it won't be stopped, everyone dreams of a world of peace, but there's too many barriers in the way.

Ciaran
25-02-2005, 05:31 PM
Yeh i know lots of kids and when i was growing up i notised that kids only pick on other kids if they feel weak at the time, it is basicly a defence against someone

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!