PDA

View Full Version : My new baby bunnies

Danny
21-09-2006, 01:12 PM
Last week my mum bought two new Bunnies, both of them lop-earred dwarfs, so their really really small. One of them is white with black ears, and black bits around his eyes, he's really fluffy and his name's Monty. He's really cute but he licks our arms and hands, that's meant to mean he likes us apparently, but after he starts to nibble/bite where ever he was licking:s .

His sister is pure black and more timid than him and just sits on you letting you stroke her, she's alot smaller than him too, but i thought females were meant to be bigger than males, lol. Her names Jessie.

I will put pics up as soon as i can some on the computer :D.

Ok not a good pic, but this one is of Monty
http://sep21.imgshare.us/XcG.jpg

:alexxTURNER
21-09-2006, 07:09 PM
They are boy and girl yes? Do you have them in the same hutch/cage? If so, they will most probably make baby bunnies lol. Anyway, I LOVE THEM, they are cute lol :]

-Dispute
21-09-2006, 07:25 PM
i gt one - well my sis does, it does the same, ( nibbling) it just doesnt know it is being naughty lol, they sound really cute, make sure they dont have lil ones now, unless you want them.

Danny
22-09-2006, 10:12 AM
:P as soon as they are old enough, they will both be done so no they won't mate and have more bunnies. ;)

Lucozade
22-09-2006, 12:53 PM
Ahhh there cute have fun with them

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!