PDA

View Full Version : GUILDWARS FACTIONS (buying but need help)

Crimson
21-09-2006, 08:30 PM
Okay, I want to buying Guildwars Factions, but I'm not sure if you need to have the original game, Guildwars, to play Factions. Can anyone help me please? +REP to all the people whom help me. Thankyou.

mnbvjifhgtge
22-09-2006, 06:56 PM
i dont think you do since Factions is sold seperatly just go into the shop and turn the box over and look for if it says "GuildWars is required to play" like i said i dont think its needed

Bugsey6
22-09-2006, 07:56 PM
Nope it's not required that you need the original although you will get bored really quickly as it's very shorter much shorter then the original,

So basically yes you can play it but i recommend getting the first.

Crimson
23-09-2006, 11:24 AM
okay, thankyou.

Barmi
28-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Make note though: Guild Wars Nightfall is coming out in October the 27th, and it's set to be the best yet. :) It's better than Factions most definately, but I've not played enough of it to decide whether it's better than Prophecies or not. Only time will tell. :)

(And yeah: You don't need all of the games to play the one you've bought. Of course you have an advantage if you have all of the games, but that advantage is minimal, and you don't need them all to actually play, unlike WoW.)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!