PDA

View Full Version : What shall i get?

Lucozade
22-09-2006, 12:51 PM
i am aloud to get a pet me and my bro he wants a kitten i want a puppy we cant decide so i said leave it to habbox people so what do you thing we should get

Cat or Dog ???

thanks for your help

:alexxTURNER
22-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Write out a list of what will be good and bad things about having a kitten and write a list of what will be good and bad about having a puppy, the one with more good things on the list get that pet.

J0SH
22-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Kittens own please.

Kittens are soft.
They keep you warm
They rub against you
They sleep on your lap
If you've got mice, they can do the job. :]
There so cute.

Now these little new born persians own.
http://www.debolero.de/welcome1eng.htm

Look how cute they are.

velvet
22-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Kitten.
Easier to look after,
If your on holiday you can just get someone to feed it and not have to pay for it to go into kennels.
Don't have to walk it.

I've had both cats and dogs, and when my dog died I chose to get another cat. I prefer them personally, they're always there to cuddle up to and are fun to play with.

Eamonn
22-09-2006, 08:17 PM
I would get a dog , they have so good qualitys :]

Can teach tricks
Are cuddly
Stick by you no matter what
Great exercise
Can always cheer you up with those eyes <33
If you have mice , spiders , bugs basically anything that moves which you don't want around you they can do the job

Sazzle
22-09-2006, 10:58 PM
get a dog!! basically all of what eamonns said. i think they make much better pets than cats.

Jamie!
22-09-2006, 11:32 PM
Aye i'd get a dog, cause with a cat you can't really do much apart from letting it do what it wants. But with a dog you can take it out for walks, play games with it etc

J0SH
22-09-2006, 11:37 PM
With cats you can still play games.

Get string
Push its tummy down, it hooks on your arm. xD
Let it jump up for food, ham etc, lol.

Cats are so cuter, dogs are ew, and dogs cost a hell lot more to look after.

Albion
22-09-2006, 11:40 PM
Depends how big your house and harder is, if you have a big-ish garden with a fence get a puppy, but if then again kittens are cool too, though u get some that run off and never come back

Eamonn
22-09-2006, 11:53 PM
Dogs chase string also and also jump up for food :] plus cats are more likely to run away and never come back :[

lust
22-09-2006, 11:58 PM
cat - you don't have to walk them :p

jordyy
23-09-2006, 07:02 AM
personally id recommend a dinosaur.

23-09-2006, 08:39 AM
I would get a puppy, cats only want food tbh then they run off and come back when they're hungry. Puppy's are always there for you and love you no matter what lol.

Eamonn
23-09-2006, 09:33 AM
I would get a puppy, cats only want food tbh then they run off and come back when they're hungry. Puppy's are always there for you and love you no matter what lol.
Yeah they are and all thats what I love about little dogs , its like they love you for who you are , you could be a mutant and they would still love ya :]] its cute spesh the first time they lie down on your lap or put there little paw on yah its like awwww.

J0SH
23-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Also cats are trained, and in my area behind our shed theres a 2 story small flats, and the cats here always come bk.

Its gonna be a white persian and we're not gonna let it outside so its kl.
:]

Nemo
23-09-2006, 10:00 AM
i agree with josh on this 1... and plus dogs mite turn on u and rip off ur face

Story time!!!:
My mum's friend had a dog for like 10years loving and everything and then one day when she was asleep the dog mauled her face -.-

J0SH
23-09-2006, 10:52 AM
i agree with josh on this 1... and plus dogs mite turn on u and rip off ur face

Story time!!!:
My mum's friend had a dog for like 10years loving and everything and then one day when she was asleep the dog mauled her face -.-

I saw this same story in a paper lol, was she sleeping cos she took a sleeping peel or summit, then the dog wanted to wake her up so ripped off her face?

HotelUser
23-09-2006, 11:59 AM
you cant go wrong with either one. you like love any

cats are safer and easier to train though.. Dogs are cute too! arg.. I dunno.. draw out of a hat? lol

Ostinato
23-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Dogs are much harder work and there's no denying that as cats are very independant animals, but dogs are much more rewarding and loving. Cats are good and stuff but they liek to eat and sleep and occasionly go out and thats about it really.. lol dogs give you a lot of fun and stuff but there also a really good laugh and they show you a lot of love back and stuff.

I'd say a dog if you were willing to put in more work and tie with walks etc. :]

Danny
23-09-2006, 01:36 PM
If i had the choice between a cat and dog, i'd choose a cat.

Dogs are more demanding than cats, so you can't really get a puppy play with it for a while and then not show it any interest at all.. I've known people to get bored of their pets, that's why they have that slogan "dogs are for life, not just for christmas" so you need to think hard about which you get.

And as said before, dogs can just turn.. My aunt's got a shih zu (sp) and alot of the time he's ok to stroke, but my cousins friend came and she asked if it was ok to stroke him and he bit her :(, and he's done it a few other times aswell. And they get over protective of their toys and bones, that's alot of the reasons why he bites people, he thinks their gona come steal his toy or bone..

I've had alot of cats, about 6 and they stayed indoors, other than one, and i noticed they were different. The one that went outside liked to be independent and would only come up to you if they wanted food, but the others who stayed inside always came up to you.

There's alot to think about when choosing a pet.

Hope some of this helps.

Lucozade
23-09-2006, 08:32 PM
i wouldnt care what i get aslong as i get a pet Lol but i will like dogs more they will do tricks unlike cat LOL

-Dispute
23-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Get a dog, cats are evil

23-09-2006, 10:05 PM
LABRADOR/GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPY FTW.

Memmish
23-09-2006, 11:12 PM
Cats absolutely own dogs,

cats purr, they dont need to be walked, they make you happy, sit on your lap, love to be with you, they are cuddely, soft, calming,

dogs are okkkkk but cats rule :)

Neversoft
23-09-2006, 11:50 PM
A cat.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!