PDA

View Full Version : Trying to start a site. (can't pay in cash)

MusicPalace
23-09-2006, 05:09 AM
I am going to start a site that will show music and music videos of people just like you and me. They won't be proffesional musicians, but the site will be a good way to let people get known a bit. i don't want people to show their faces on it(as the site will clearly state when i make it). So then i suppose i should get started explaining what i will need in order to make this site.

Who i need:
Experianced coders-that can make all the pages,link together,put on content, etc. They have to be reachable to me at least 4 times a week.
I'll need at least 2 of these. (my part is to say what should be on the site)
Mixers-Mix beats and things like that together for me and some of the people who might need you to mix for them. I need around 5 of these to start off with. (my part is to sing to the music that you mix)
Competition staff-people who can come up with competition ideas and give the prizes to the winners. I will need at least 3 of these. (my part is to come up with some prize ideas)
Radio-A radio for the site so that people don't get bored while browsing. This should have auto dj (if possible) at all times when there isn't a live dj on. (my part is to dj on it also)
Radio staff-people to maintain the radio and to be dj's on it. (my part is to make sure the radios clean)
Merchandise staff-people who come up with merchandise to sell. You will make all of the money off of what you sell unless notifed otherwise. I need 10 of these. (my part in this giving ideas of merchandise.)

What i need:
Template- Good coded template for the site. It should have something to do with music and have a blue and white theme to it.
Domain-www.shinewithus.com
Hosting-with at least 25 e-mails, alot of space for videos and music.

Prices-
as i said i can't pay in cash, i have habbo furniture, coke music furniture, runescape cash and items,everquest 2 cash and items and probably more that i am forgeting. Anyways the price will depend on how good you or the thing is. ex:you work good as a experianced coder-more pay ex:the template you've sold to us is supurb-more pay and visa versa.

Thank you,
MusicPalace
P.s I have always wanted to make a real good site. This way i'll have a good site to call my own and be a big part of it.

Josh-H
23-09-2006, 07:04 AM
SO you want people to do everything on your site?

Ruins the point of having a site.

MusicPalace
23-09-2006, 02:29 PM
no. I will be able to do some things as i explained. now i will say.

what i do:
Manage/help all the staff
Come up with good ideas
Be a dj on the radio.
Help a bit with coding (not that good though)
Produce shirts to sell on the site-yes i can produce merchandise for shirts on the site.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!