PDA

View Full Version : Habbox - The End?

8Marcus8
26-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Lots of people over habbo are saying Down with habbox [DwH] today and a recent report on imp.net tries to explain why they got shut down and that callie gave them a second chance. This report can be read HERE (http://www.impetuous.net).
Also many habbox fans and forum members have turned against habbox (and sierk at that) but is it going to be shut down?

GommeInc
26-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Hope so,

whats the point having a site if it is going to be hated?

properclone
26-02-2005, 05:51 PM
Everyone is hated by some, we still have many fans. We won't be closing, for your information. But if it helps your time pass then sure, think you can make a difference :rolleyes:

8Marcus8
26-02-2005, 05:52 PM
Pffft another admin snob? All i was doing was a poll asking people if it should be closed. Not saying: 'Close the newbish site now' was i?

properclone
26-02-2005, 05:53 PM
Referring to some of your other posts and signature, I'd say so.

Evolution
26-02-2005, 05:53 PM
All I got to say is: REST IN PEACE HABBOX

EDIT: Marcus, properclone isn't a snob he's just fed up of posts like this :P

:eusa_shhh

8Marcus8
26-02-2005, 05:54 PM
excuse me properclone :l All i think is sierk is a jerk, but i suppose that opinions from habbox staff or habbox members is not allowed is it? Go and kiss someones boots.

EDIT: Ok evolution but he annoys me :p

GommeInc
26-02-2005, 05:54 PM
properclone, we can't help Habbox because sierk will ban us, ask Woodeh. and K@boom.

>Max< should of been fired ages ago.

Spectate
26-02-2005, 05:55 PM
I don't see why some people think that Habbox will end up closing just because it has some opposition :s

properclone
26-02-2005, 05:56 PM
8Marcus8, Do you see me closing and removing this thread?

Evolution
26-02-2005, 05:56 PM
I don't see why some people seem to think that just because Habbox has some opposition and is no longer on the list it's going to be shut down :s

Where does it say Habbox will be shut down?

8Marcus8
26-02-2005, 05:57 PM
8Marcus8, Do you see me closing and removing this thread?

properclone i thank you for letting other people express there opinions, all i'm saying is sierk doesnt!

GommeInc
26-02-2005, 05:58 PM
properclone and spectate are ok, well everyone except >Max< and sierk.

Without them, Habbox would be better!

8Marcus8
26-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Yes :D Properclone and the other admins to pwn habbox! lol

Evolution
26-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Lol, like I keep saying - the end of an era.

Anti-Pod
26-02-2005, 06:01 PM
yeh that be better fire sierk & >max< and let proper or mizki be owner :)

go buy him out please!!!!!

8Marcus8
26-02-2005, 06:03 PM
mizki the true owner and founder of habbox should rule over sierk . . .
If he had the chance he would fire her and hog the glory!

GommeInc
26-02-2005, 06:04 PM
Without Habbox, there will be,

No Rumours or lies or hatred,
No pointless news you can go on Habbo to find.

Well lots

Evolution
26-02-2005, 06:04 PM
Without Habbox, there will be,

No Rumours or lies or hatred,
No pointless news you can go on Habbo to find.

Well lots

and nice Habbo trade rooms with open profit margins. I mean now the only way to get rich is betting.

boardslide
26-02-2005, 06:05 PM
I don't think that Habbox should close down. There is a choice for people who don't want to read Habbox, they can refrain from visiting the site. But others who think that Habbox is still a useful Fansite should not be deprived from visiting a Habbo Fansite.
Not being Official doesn't mean it has to close down.

8Marcus8
26-02-2005, 06:05 PM
there will be less arguements between the fansites

less secrets being spoilt!

Adzeh
26-02-2005, 06:10 PM
habbox attracts millions of people, it is a successful site that a minority of people have a problem with, If you have a problem with habbox, dont visit it, and well all be happy.

8Marcus8
26-02-2005, 06:11 PM
i think more than a minority have a problem with it.... i would say 50% of habbo.

Evolution
26-02-2005, 06:12 PM
habbox attracts millions of people, it is a successful site that a minority of people have a problem with, If you have a problem with habbox, dont visit it, and well all be happy.

Can you shut up? We are free to visit it whenever we please, it isn't a 'LIKE HABBAX OR DNT VISET IT PLZ!!1ONE!1' website, its a forum where we can post our views. It isn't a minority of people, its alot. Most comments on the news are anti-habbox content. AntiHabbox.tk recieved like 100's of comments, the petition also had hundreds of signatures. Get your facts right. :eusa_shif

wootzy
26-02-2005, 06:14 PM
millions?
ye 2million lol

8Marcus8
26-02-2005, 06:15 PM
millions?
ye 2million lol

lol thats soooooooooo millions!

GommeInc
26-02-2005, 06:18 PM
the fact that they havent made that many people. it is more like a million

8Marcus8
26-02-2005, 06:19 PM
Can you shut up? We are free to visit it whenever we please, it isn't a 'LIKE HABBAX OR DNT VISET IT PLZ!!1ONE!1' website, its a forum where we can post our views. It isn't a minority of people, its alot. Most comments on the news are anti-habbox content. AntiHabbox.tk recieved like 100's of comments, the petition also had hundreds of signatures. Get your facts right. :eusa_shif

just to correct you - the site is **** and **** - sorry for posting the links i am just correcting him!

Edited by Spectate (Forum Admin): Do not advertise any websites that are Anti Habbox or have Anti Habbox content.

wootzy
26-02-2005, 06:22 PM
*her* :P ( I think)

GommeInc
26-02-2005, 06:26 PM
The new site is ****

It shows just how sad the news is and Habbox are.

Edited by Spectate (Forum Admin): Do not advertise any websites that are Anti Habbox or have Anti Habbox content.

Vause
26-02-2005, 06:26 PM
Im with habbox till the end <3

8Marcus8
26-02-2005, 06:27 PM
LMAO Ixxels post made me pee myself!

View here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=172655#post172655

If you cant be bothered to read it says that he admits that his habbox job is pointless and he would rather win some comps than stay in it! ROFL!

wootzy
26-02-2005, 06:28 PM
image copyrighted by hyperghost lol

Butcher11 (Forum Mod) Image deleted- Do not be rude to other members :rolleyes:

GommeInc
26-02-2005, 06:31 PM
LMAO,

True yet funny!

Evolution
26-02-2005, 06:34 PM
http://tinypic.com/1y4qo6
image copyrighted by hyperghost lol

I'm glad your in it with us, thats funny LOL

andrew
26-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Im with habbox till the end <3

Most of us are.. :)
Just some of the noobs who took jobs at Habbox for the fame are against Habbox.

BTW, some of those sites for AntiHabbox are the lamest things I've ever seen.

And it's good to see Marcus is banned.

GommeInc
26-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Global, you are the n00b for not knowing what noob means, it means newbie.

You used it as an offence as you cannot call someone a newbie to work at Habbox and then rebel as they are not n00bs for that.

andrew
26-02-2005, 06:57 PM
I know what the word "noob" means, don't worry.

Also, I stand by my post. The people that were fired, took jobs at habbox for the fame, and now they are rebelling against Habbox for even more fame. It's really lame.

wootzy
26-02-2005, 06:58 PM
took jobs cause of fame?
na, It's cause I didnt want to turn it down and make them feel bad

andrew
26-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Go watch some cartoons wootzy.

wootzy
26-02-2005, 07:02 PM
eh?
-watches globals av-
happy?

Ryan
26-02-2005, 07:37 PM
even with the management the way it is i still think that the people on here are great so i dont think habbox should close

Sketti
26-02-2005, 07:56 PM
I admit. Habbox has gone down hill a bit. The staff are starting to get full of themselves and banning us for expressing our own opinions breaking their own rules.

1. Respect other people's views - Everyone has different views on different topics, respect their views as you would expect them to respect yours.
Rule number one - Respect everyone's views. Well look at 8Marcus8 & Anti-Pod - they expressed their own opinions and got banned for it!

People are important on habbox and so are fans, but if we have opinions we face the bans, so stand up tall and speak what you feel, make them hear you, and say whats real, so if i get banned for not removing this song, remember us forever as we stand up strong, so im keeping my opinions no matter what you say, so remember me if i get banned today
Right on Ciaran!

Having your opinion is NOT permitted.
That's what it's like now. Some of the staff are getting too full of them self *cough* Jrh *cough*. If I get banned, I get banned. It'll be for a stupid reason - for having my own opinion. =| Sierk should hand Habbox back over to the founder of it - Mizki.

Ryan
26-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Rule number one - Respect everyone's views. Well look at 8Marcus8 & Anti-Pod - they expressed their own opinions and got banned for it!

that is true something needs to be done about that

UNBAN 8Marcus8 & Anti-Pod

Jacko2kn3
26-02-2005, 08:20 PM
You think putting "UnBan 8Marcus8 & Anti-Pod" in your signiture is going to do something? I'm sorry but that is immature. They got banned for a reason. All this rubbish that is posted, "Power To The People" and stuff, do you think your some religious preacher working for the greater good? Let me be the first to tell you, you are NOT. It is NOT doing anything, except causing more work for mods, and unneeded hassle.

If you carry on the way Anti-Pod and 8Marcus8 did, guess what your getting ;)

If you think Habbox is going to close, and "RIP Habbox", then you should leave right away. :)

As for the staff members who got fired, I don't even want to comment on them. Let's just say Global's sig looks very nice.

GommeInc
26-02-2005, 08:27 PM
You think putting "UnBan 8Marcus8 & Anti-Pod" in your signiture is going to do something? I'm sorry but that is immature. They got banned for a reason. All this rubbish that is posted, "Power To The People" and stuff, do you think your some religious preacher working for the greater good? Let me be the first to tell you, you are NOT. It is NOT doing anything, except causing more work for mods, and unneeded hassle.

If you carry on the way Anti-Pod and 8Marcus8 did, guess what your getting ;)

If you think Habbox is going to close, and "RIP Habbox", then you should leave right away. :)

As for the staff members who got fired, I don't even want to comment on them. Let's just say Global's sig looks very nice.
So you're are saying when Habbox breaks their own rules we just sit here carrying on daily routines?

Here's an idea, why not have rules.

jamie5k
26-02-2005, 08:29 PM
If you dont like habbox or sierk then why doy ou come to the forums? heh come one you might as well get lost this fansite will stay open you just need to get a life.

Well said jacko :)

GommeInc
26-02-2005, 08:31 PM
I use to come to the forums because I kew I was safe and I could get all the information I needed.

But now, you can't give your Opinion, you are not allowed to give suggestions on how to improve Habbox, so whats the point?

You are saying to get a life, when you think about, you, sierk, everyone on Habboix and Habbo need a life as at the end of the day, it is pixelated chat site based on Community which is being torn apart by rumours, lies and hatred found on Habbox and made by Habbox.

jamie5k
26-02-2005, 08:33 PM
No your going over the top so stop it.

GommeInc
26-02-2005, 08:34 PM
I am going over the top? How?

By saying we cant give our own Opinions? We're not allowed to help?

Mined
26-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Habbox aint gonna end. :)

Sketti
26-02-2005, 09:06 PM
Ryan. The only good thing about Pod and Marcus's bans is that it's not perm. They still have their avatars and sigs.

Ryan
26-02-2005, 09:12 PM
oh now, i like habbox ive stood up for habbox on other forums when people have been slating it but i just think its really bad that people get penalised for stating thier own oppinions and what not, if i was to say habbox was rubbish the rules say that you would have to respect my oppinion about it

ttranquility.
26-02-2005, 09:14 PM
i dont. I love Habbox. I trust it. :) And it would be a shame to see it go .

GommeInc
26-02-2005, 09:14 PM
Pods and Marcus's Ban were not suppose to happen in the first place as they were stating their views and opinions.

ramjet
26-02-2005, 09:16 PM
i couldnt give less of a donkeys bottom to be quite honest and unban marcus :@

andrew
26-02-2005, 09:28 PM
Pods and Marcus's Ban were not suppose to happen in the first place as they were stating their views and opinions.

..Yes, and harassing the site owner. I'm glad they're banned :)

Butcher11
26-02-2005, 09:30 PM

They did more then that, they wouldn't be banned for just that. :rolleyes:
Btw, as said Habbox won't close, why do we care if we're official? The only real downside to all this is the fact we're seeing which staff really cared about Habbox. These staff had known that insulting other staff (which is against the rules), would result in them losing their jobs. :rolleyes:

Jacko2kn3
26-02-2005, 09:47 PM
People ARE allowed to give your opinion, but it depends how you put your opinion over to what the consiquences(sp?) are.

*In staff forum*
"I think that Jacko2kn3 should be demoted to forum bin boy" is an wrong way to put it.

PM to either:
.x.!Anita!.x., JackHB, Properclone, Spectate, DJ-3000
If they feel it is necessary they will pass it on.

Hey .x.!Anita!.x., JackHB, Properclone, Spectate or DJ-3000
I think Jacko2kn3 isn't up to scratch. *reasons here, preferably in bullet points ;)*I am sending this as critism isn't allowed to be posted publically.
Thankyou
*a made up person, cause no one wants me to become forum bin boy...I hope*

The second way is the best way to do something. Alas people did not follow this.

andrew
26-02-2005, 09:54 PM
Very well put..

Spamming things like "sierk is a girl" isn't the way to get your opion known.

Evolution
26-02-2005, 11:43 PM
But then again, your all bashing his opinions again, he did nothing wrong in my opinion the words used were with in the filter. I'm sorry but if being rude to the owner in a decentISH way is wrong, then thats wrong in itself. Habbox has slipped, simple as.

CarolineQT2774
27-02-2005, 12:01 AM
:eusa_doh: I don't know what to think anymore. I'm disapointed that they removed Habbox from the Official Fansites List by Callie - and how she seems to be on Impetuous's side. That article on Impetuous, btw, made me angry. It seems like they are jealous of Habbox or something and trying to pick a fight. I feel like Habbox is tumbling down hill, and removing itself from the top. I don't know what to do. Habbox is becoming hated. :eusa_doh:

Nutter
27-02-2005, 05:18 PM
yes sierk has spoilt it and rumors made about others on the main site is incredible. Seriously look into it if its a rumor or not. You posted about someone else on here cheezy I beleive and all that was lies and rumours
im amazed anyways how would you guys like it?

Corey777
27-02-2005, 05:34 PM
It is definately not the end of Habbox. There may be fewer members, but I think Habbox will continue to grow and gain new members. out with the old and in with the new ;).

I, myself, haven't seem Sierk bad mouthing or be ing ignorant to anyone, so my opinion may be bias. I haven't read this famous "cheezy2 article" either.

But, in my opinion, Habbox is fine and this will all blow over in time.

Evolution
27-02-2005, 07:14 PM
It is definately not the end of Habbox. There may be fewer members, but I think Habbox will continue to grow and gain new members. out with the old and in with the new ;).

I, myself, haven't seem Sierk bad mouthing or be ing ignorant to anyone, so my opinion may be bias. I haven't read this famous "cheezy2 article" either.

But, in my opinion, Habbox is fine and this will all blow over in time.

Read it then see what your opinion is. It basically shows a vindictive jealous side to Sierk. He questions Callie's work kinda, then is all 'nice' to her to gain news... :eusa_shif

george-ing02
27-02-2005, 07:28 PM
I cant take credit for this picture although i wish i could habbox is being ruind by sirek nd jrh all the rest of the people r cool espcially toadbex if u have a website put this on it. WE ARE BING BANNED FOR COMMENTING HOW HABBOX CAN IMPROVE WHICH IS THE WHOLE POINT OF A FORUM I EXPECT TO BE BANNED BUT I DONT CARE ITS WAT I STAND FOR PUT THIS IN UR MISSION [DWS] DOWN WITH SIREK I THANKYOU

Image Removed

george-ing02
27-02-2005, 07:28 PM
I DIDNT MEAN TO DOUBLE POST BUT OH WELL IM GONNA BE BANNED JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS

Evolution
27-02-2005, 07:43 PM
I cant take credit for this picture although i wish i could habbox is being ruind by sirek nd jrh all the rest of the people r cool espcially toadbex if u have a website put this on it. WE ARE BING BANNED FOR COMMENTING HOW HABBOX CAN IMPROVE WHICH IS THE WHOLE POINT OF A FORUM I EXPECT TO BE BANNED BUT I DONT CARE ITS WAT I STAND FOR PUT THIS IN UR MISSION [DWS] DOWN WITH SIREK I THANKYOU

THAT IS DISGUSTING :o

wootzy
27-02-2005, 08:19 PM
If you want to see image, PM me

Corey777
27-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Read it then see what your opinion is. It basically shows a vindictive jealous side to Sierk. He questions Callie's work kinda, then is all 'nice' to her to gain news... :eusa_shif
Is this cheezy2 thing in the articles or news section. (I have looked for it before and was unable to find it).

Michael.
27-02-2005, 08:55 PM
Articles I think.

ramjet
27-02-2005, 09:06 PM
im gna get banned 4 this but i dont care habbox.com isnt that gd a site!! the forum is ok but really the site is lacking in habbo content

Hippygurl101
27-02-2005, 10:17 PM
They couldnt ban everyone they said they didnt like habbox. That would be like saying the world can only exsist of ahppy.. as I once described it 'Rainbows and butterflies' kinda comments. You got to take in the good with the bad.
Personally I think habbox is sliding. Wether it closes or not, who knows. I find it funny how some people can be so callous... 'They only took that job for the fame' Hey look at you all big going off on people that had an opnion and werent afraid to say it. Ever think these people took the job for a good reason, and worked hard for habbox only to realise it wasnt what they once hoped it was, and lost the idealogies and values it once held? Of course not. They were 'Immature' Whatever floats yout boat.

Btw Wootzy It is funny that image of your was taken off. Want to know why? your itching arent you.. well that image reminds me exactly of a similar alt made by one of habboxs own reporters where he put a staff of imp.net with a dog.. in those 'circumstances' of course habbox hosted this on there site.

Why Did I post on here? I wasnt aware there was a sign on the front of the forum going 'Anti-Habbox views are not allowed'

dj-ally
27-02-2005, 10:46 PM
okay i douno why people would turn i only turned when i lost my dj-ing job then kiked back in to reality i was also in a mood that week for reasons XD lol but any how... People if u have personal problems with this place work em out. if your folowing a crowd get a life (im going back .co.uk to c this cr..ap )

dj-ally
27-02-2005, 10:56 PM
properclone i thank you for letting other people express there opinions, all i'm saying is sierk doesnt!

Indeed. Indeed. I agree there.

Edit- Butcher11 (Forum Mod)- Do not double post.

GommeInc
27-02-2005, 11:05 PM
Is this cheezy2 thing in the articles or news section. (I have looked for it before and was unable to find it).
Knowing sierk he has removed it as he is a scared bwaby.

Who is Cheezy2 ?
You might have noticed that the name Cheezy2 pops up a lot these days. The problem is that he seems to be involved in both organising competitions for Callie, as well as participating in them. The latest example is the Ultimate Helper elections.

As you can see Cheezy2 is a participant. There is nothing wrong with that, but the problem is that Callie doesn't treat him the same as the rest.

On the one hand she has threatened to disqualify DJ-3000 and Spectate (two participants working for Habbox) if there was ANY kind of message on the Habbox Site or the Habbox Forum asking to vote for them. Instead of emailing Habbox about this, she uses others like Rareoid or Cheezy2 to warn them. See also this rule Callie made:

Now this is very strange. If Callie wants something on Habbox, she should contact Habbox, and not warn a few Staff, as they have nothing to do with what is being put on Habbox. Second she shouldn't use others for messages like this, but send an email herself.

The reason why we feel Callie isn't being fair, is because on her side she is promoting Cheezy2 as much as she can. For example she let him use the habbo SafetyWeek during last week's activities, and he made sure to mention that he really was Cheezy2 while using it.
As if this isn't enough advertising, two days before the final elections Callie puts his name on the homepage, advertising him in the Funky Friday competition:

It is obvious that there is some kind of special relationship between Callie and Cheezy2, but Callie still has to learn it is best to make a disctinction between work and friends. If she wants Cheezy2 to help out on Habbo with organising events and other things, she should not let him participate in Habbo competitions, it is as simple as that.

Remember how she did this before at the Habbo Awards 2004. It is well known that Cheezy2 is best friends with Impetuous, they owned Pink/Think Help together (you may wonder how somebody who first is best friends with Impetuous all of a sudden becomes best friends with the "new" Hotel Manager Callie). Although Habbo Staff wasn't really allowed to enter, they just entered Impetuous and Cheezy2 together for best Help Desk! Of course no normal habbo stands a chance against a Staff Member, she might as well give the rares directly to Cheezy2. Notice how Impetuous gives the Award to herself:

It is obvious Callie is worried that Habbox will win any vote by just asking people to vote for somebody on our site, but if this is the case she should send us an email, not use others for this. And from her side she must choose if she lets Cheezy2 organise events or participate in them, but not both, because this is completely unfair to other participants.

edit Saturday 5th February 1.00am:
We want to give Callie a chance to react and tell her side of the story, so here it is smile :
Callie never threatened or ask anybody to threaten Habbox Staff, also she wouldn't disqualify anybody for being advertised on Habbox.
If she wants something changed on Habbox she will email me (as she did) and not ask somebody else to give the message (she did talk to DJ-3000 but that was just to contact me).
She did never on purpose advertise or promote Cheezy2 , she thought about excluding him from participating in the Ultimate Helper competition, but she thought this would be unfair for all the help he did. The reason he was involved in organising Safety Week is because it was his idea, the Ultimate Helper competition was thought up by Callie (in bed lol).
She asked Cheezy2 not to tell he was SafetyWeek or to react in the comments to this article (lol) but she can't controll what every habbo does.
Cheezy2 being involved in Funky Friday wasn't planned, also it didn't influence the vote much, as most people had voted by then, and he didn't win anyway (he ended 3rd, DJ-3000 2nd and Mystique (not sure on spelling) 1st).

Hippygurl101
27-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Ah no its still there dont worry.. Just go onto articles and scroll down.
Removing it would prove it was wrong to write it. Seems unlikely.

GommeInc
27-02-2005, 11:11 PM
It's in my previous post ;)

Hippygurl101
27-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Ah Nice.. The comments really add the effect to it though..

I decided to add some quotes to my mission.. of course this does not relate at all to the conversation in process.. Not at all.

Corey777
27-02-2005, 11:33 PM
Sierk is rude in that article (Only stating an opinion Admin ;)), but I do understand where he is coming from. He could of done it in a better, more polite way. Its strange how Cheezy2 just kind of... showed up, but there is some things written in the article and in his comments that are very offensive. I think Sierk needs to change his whole attitude, because as of now it will get him nowhere. If he plans to get back on that fansite list, hes got a lot to make up for.

Evolution
27-02-2005, 11:33 PM
I just wanna have some fun, and I'll do it until i'm done...i'm telling you...

Sorry but all 3 images are mean, I mean the one with the dog is just eww..[funny but bad] the imp is hitler one is mean and that sierk one (or two!) is disgusting.

Evolution
27-02-2005, 11:38 PM
Sierk is rude in that article (Only stating an opinion Admin ;)), but I do understand where he is coming from. He could of done it in a better, more polite way. Its strange how Cheezy2 just kind of... showed up, but there is some things written in the article and in his comments that are very offensive. I think Sierk needs to change his whole attitude, because as of now it will get him nowhere. If he plans to get back on that fansite list, hes got a lot to make up for.

Cheezy has been on Habbo for years, he works with Habbo Staff. Impetuous could have recommended him. Sierk is rude and mean in that article, you only read that article. I will post cheezys comments to it and thats when I noticed what Habbox was doing...

Habbox wrote a huge article about me, which was utter rubbish and contained so many lies. It's a shame that such a Popular Fansite has to be so Ignorant and rude. I received countless Hate Mail after that article but it Hasn't effected me a great deal.

Sorry, this was off HabboForum, because the one which went into more detail got deleted.

Edited by Evolution: You have broken the Habbox forum rules, please do not double post, use the 'edit' button instead

GommeInc
28-02-2005, 12:11 AM
It is called 'Jealousy.' Cheezy2 is a way better Habbo than sierk would ever be.

And that is my opinion. So no Banning!

And don't you find it funny that the Maker and FOunder of Habbox says sierk has spoiled it? aka Mizki

Bonita05Steph
28-02-2005, 12:12 AM
The end?
I guess it won't be a "happily ever after" story will it...

GommeInc
28-02-2005, 01:19 AM
This is very strange, and not just because Callie doesn't know how to spell harass (twice). She claims that Habbox was removed only because of this picture was hosted by us. But it is impossible for me to control every image that is hosted by us. For example all reporters and writers can upload pictures, and the same goes for everybody posting on our forum. Of course I would never give permission for a picture like this to be hosted on Habbox, and it would be removed right away. It's even more remarkable, as nowhere on Habbox was there a link to this picture. In fact, I don't even know if this picture was actually ever hosted by us, because as Callie says herself, by the time she sent the email "it has since been removed". I can't even check if the picture was really ever there???

It seems obvious that Callie was just looking for an excuse to remove us from the list. She has often said that Habbox is her favourite fansite, but it's hard to believe that she was ever telling the truth.

Yet again you comment on how a Habbo Staff spells. Harresment can clearly be seens as Harassment.

If you control the cutenews, you can clearly control what is posted on the images as in your Cutenews uploader or FTP, there is a file called Cutenews and then open the images folder and there is all the uploaded images.

Although I have never seen this image or a link to it. It clearly state 'Max' in the URL. I personal think he is a cause of Habbox's problems. No offence.

There have been many rumours that have offended Habbos, Hobba's and Habbo Staff in a not very nice way. The rumour of Cheezy2 was mean and cruel, I have heard about him way before Ultimate Habbo etc. He is a really friendly person and it may not be greed and jealousy you have but, it is still not right to make up rumours and be flaming over a respectable Habbo that is probably the most friendliest person on Habbo.

I hope you can read that as I am very tired and I think I rambled.

Edit by Butcher11(Forum Mod)- This thread is closed due to rude images posted. A warning: If another thread is posted, with more offensive images, I will close that thread, and all other threads on this topic. The End

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!