View Full Version : Some one please explain this <3

Bielby2ooo
23-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Well i dont get this

for a pk'er

you have a low def

and for a staker you have a low str

I dont get it

Why have a low def if ya a pker that has to mean they hit more often on you?

and a low str and high attk and def for a staker

why not a high str that makes you hit higher and stuff

same with prayer

whats thats all abouttt?

Thanks

+rep

Matty
23-09-2006, 11:26 AM
Confuses me too, but I don't know. I'm curious to know too.

Chosen One
23-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Would you rather hit a rare 20 with strength or common 10-15's?

Bielby2ooo
23-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Id rather have

80 80 80

Than

80 80 20

[Jay]
23-09-2006, 11:37 AM
i dont know about staking accounts but for a pking account its good to have a low def lvl so your combat lvl dosent lvl. Lets say your a lvl 50 with low defence and your fighting a lvl 50 with high defence who do you think would win? The one with low defence because they would be able to hit higher...and if you raise your pray you will also level so the main point of a pking account it to try and keep your combat lvl low

Crimson
23-09-2006, 12:10 PM
I think its untrue :D

Dynamical
23-09-2006, 12:14 PM
i dont know about staking accounts but for a pking account its good to have a low def lvl so your combat lvl dosent lvl. Lets say your a lvl 50 with low defence and your fighting a lvl 50 with high defence who do you think would win? The one with low defence because they would be able to hit higher...and if you raise your pray you will also level so the main point of a pking account it to try and keep your combat lvl low

Thats not neccessarily true, depends on what type of pker they are..Even though the low def can hit higher, they could hit high rarely, making it easier for the other to manage their health.

Overate
23-09-2006, 12:16 PM
I know why people have 1 or 40 defence as my friend has both on his 6 pures. You see, the idea of pk pures is to have a low combat level as possible. Attack and strength give little combat. Defence give combat levels alot. I dont why youd have low strength on a staker.

Hope i helped.

Ekalb
23-09-2006, 12:16 PM
well I think this might be part of it:
One reason there are pures is because they are like a walking trap.
Because they have a low cb as they Only train Str (Maybe), Attack (Maybe), Hp (Usually definately), Mage (Maybe), Prayer (Maybe) or range (Maybe) people will think hey look at this noob BOOM BOOM dead because of the trap they just walked into.
Say Im a pure mage (I am actually) I decide to get my mage as high as possible and trian nothing else up. I get to about 37 cb with 40 hp and 0 def.
If I had trained deffence it and Hp would have worked together to raise my combat making me less of a trap for people to be fooled into fighting.
I kind of dont get what I said.

omgabear
23-09-2006, 01:12 PM
Id rather have

80 80 80

Than

80 80 20

You'd be a higher level though.

Most pures have good def
and most duelers have great att and str but 1 def

You must of met some bad duelers.

RareWolf
23-09-2006, 01:16 PM
i try to train everything up equal? :P

Cigaret
23-09-2006, 01:40 PM
Most dueler's have high attack + defense because when you DDS + whip stake with no armour, most people use the attack option.

DDS - 4 Specials, might not hit as high, but will hit more often with higher attack, but not a rare 30.

Whip - People use attack on the whip to hit more often.

The defense is just there to that no1 can hit them.

Also, it could be for Verac stakers. They have high attack + defense

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!