PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Console people

A-K
26-06-2004, 08:35 PM
I really really can not stand it when people send me messages over console saying either of the following:

"sorry for ad but please search bla bla its so fun bla bla"

"Can you please buy me credits/furni/trophies"

"Im bored"

I only really think console messages should be sent for a purpose lol.

People wonder why I don't accept friend requests very much, well that is the presise reason, because most people I have accepted send messages that have no purpose :P

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 08:40 PM
lol same here i removed like over 70 people on my list because of those exact reasons
i only send messages saying if i need something or if u wanna come chat or chill with me :D :D

:Illusion
26-06-2004, 08:41 PM
Yeah it's annoyin, i remove anyone who advertises :eek: an somethin needs to be done about that noise when you get a new message :mad: that really winds me up :eek:

A-K
26-06-2004, 09:01 PM
I know lol - And some people actually think that it will make a difference if they put "sorry for ad" at the start or end of the message lol.

I have sent out many messages to people saying please dont advertise, but they dont take any notice. lol

*removes, removes and removes* lol

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 09:06 PM
lol i know they just delete it and advertise again LMAO that reminds me *starts list clear out*

A-K
26-06-2004, 09:09 PM
I wish we had the option to block people rather then only remove.
Just like on msn, so we could keep them on our list but block their messages until we decide to unblock them.

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 09:10 PM
yer that would be great and save alot of removing people

Mizki
26-06-2004, 09:36 PM
I hate consoles full stop :eusa_shif

Nah - I like getting messages - even if they are pointless. Gives me somthing to do. Though I have a habbit of not replying to alot of them :rolleyes:

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 09:43 PM
lol so u like getting pointless messages?
and u like replying to them?
gives u something to do?
so you saying that u got nothing better to do lol

vito201-:D
27-06-2004, 04:15 AM
i used to have like 500freinds on my old name and i got messaged like evry 10seconds wiv adz :l

now i have 10freinds that only say stuff if they relly need to :)

Butcher11
28-06-2004, 12:38 AM
Back in my noob day, i used to do it alot, but now i realize its a pain in the neck.

A-K
28-06-2004, 08:56 AM
Ok guys, lol listen to this:

I got 3 adds off of this girl last night and I said to her

"PLEASE WILL YOU STOP SENDING ME ADS, I HAVE ASKED YOU TIME AND TIME AGAIN NOT TO! SO PLEASE STOP!!!"

lol I was really angry that she wouldn't take any notice, then she sent me a message back saying

"Your Evil"

lmao!!! Ok I'm evil for not wanting pointless messages?
It's just like those annoying phone calls you get,

"hello are you interested in double glazing?"

lol !!!

Mizki
28-06-2004, 04:52 PM
No No NO! If someone sends me a pointless messages - I do not reply, however somtimes, I might reply with a random - no-sense message.

jnasdfunhqwerfunefvjn

And for them double glazing people - you say, Hold on - Let me get the home owner - then you leave the phone and forget about it :) Whinds them up somthing rotten!

Moose
30-06-2004, 08:46 AM
Yea and when u ask people to not message you for sumthing they do they send u blank messages, and from there i removed them, they can atleast have an away or Brb button like that dood said xD

ted-crilley
30-06-2004, 08:55 AM
So gel head is that why your ot on my console naymore even though i didnt send ads lol

TheBomb1234
30-06-2004, 09:47 AM
Yeah it's annoyin, i remove anyone who advertises :eek: an somethin needs to be done about that noise when you get a new message :mad: that really winds me up :eek:

lol funny i was thinking they puting the voice "You Got Mail" lol :P

:Illusion
30-06-2004, 12:46 PM
lol funny i was thinking they puting the voice "You Got Mail" lol :P

Lol anythings better than that beep! You should be able to turn it off :p

Concentric
30-06-2004, 04:20 PM
the beep only annoys you if you constantly get messages
if thats the case, consider removing people who send you spam :cool:

SkaKid77
30-06-2004, 04:45 PM
No No NO! If someone sends me a pointless messages - I do not reply, however somtimes, I might reply with a random - no-sense message.

And for them double glazing people - you say, Hold on - Let me get the home owner - then you leave the phone and forget about it :) Whinds them up somthing rotten!
lol the phone calls u can get a script and start asking questions about them, but its for telemarketers.

i think one of the questions u ask is "why arnt you answering my questions, dont you like giving information to someone you dont know :p"

but yeah i cleared out my console many times, mainly with people who havent been on for ages or people who only message when they want something.

AngelDude2
01-07-2004, 03:25 PM
HeHe sometimes i get stupid messages then i send them hundreds of blank messages to shut them up :)

Jane
01-07-2004, 05:05 PM
Yeah that bugs me as well, but what is worse is when people have console missions like " Advertise = delete " and they always send you Advertisments!! :mad:

lauralol
04-07-2004, 12:16 PM
I had a HUGE list clearout a while ago, and spent hours on it. Now I have a fairly short list, and everybody on my list I know a little bit or am a little bit close too, so when I send group messages, I know that they're all my friends but I don't put all that annoyin stuff you get like "where are you" "plz come to my room" or "if you need free furni send me ur pass and username" lol, i used to get loads of them before my big list clearout. I used to write back "ok, my username is lauralol and my pass is: urascammer" I wonder if they tried it :P

-speci-
12-07-2004, 04:23 PM
10 FRIENDS LOL SOUND LIKE U HAVE NO FRIENDS

name14
12-07-2004, 05:23 PM
i only have 2 people on my list both hobbas

fyte
15-07-2004, 02:35 AM
I have like 30 ppl on my console cus if i had 200 i would forget about 150 of em :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!