PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Lmao this is seriously PATHETIC and NOOBY!

Simplicated
24-09-2006, 04:07 AM
Im sure most of you (if you trade regularly) must of come across this one in a trade room quite often basically someone shouts out something which sounds like a good deal either

1 hc for my white pillow
1hc for my red pillow

(only works with white and red pillow i think as far as i know)

Then basically instead of putting red or white pillow they put red or white doormat (HOW NOOBISH AND DESPERATE!!!)

These are the ways that i have seen how they do this...

The put the pillow in then click x a few times expecting u to get fed up and just tick it when they put the doormat in

or they either put the pillow in and keep ticking and unticking it fast not giving u the chance to accept (although if your fast enough! you can get it lol) and then to redo the trade so you will have your mouse ready to click straight away and then they put the doormat in and you immidietly tick because you think it will be the pillow again.

and some of them are just plain nooby and dont even have a pillow and just put the doormat in which will never work :s

The bad thing is although this is a scam there isnt any way to report it, and if you fall for this then no offence but your an idiot lol

Just make sure 100% you know whats in their side on the box if they are really going to trade you then you dont have to rush!!

Boxiel
24-09-2006, 04:12 AM
Some guy tried that with me the other day, i knew from the start he was a scammer, but i let him have his fun,
it also happened to a friend, guy was like "T FOR MY RBB" so my friend got scammed a T, and a free doormat :(

Simplicated
24-09-2006, 04:28 AM
tbh how does a red doormatt look anything like a rbb lmao!! yeah if someones really gonna do the trade then theres no need to rush.

If something sounds too good to be true, then it is.

maz906
24-09-2006, 06:10 AM
its called quik trades and loads of ppl fall for it and dont know how cos i always double check waht the other person is trading.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!