PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Ok i got 24 hour ban HOW GAY :)

Simplicated
24-09-2006, 04:47 AM
Basically habbo is supposed to be a online community right

I dont follow and respect the habbo way but this is just redicolous(sp?) basically i was in a room talking to a friend and we were just talking about what courses we do at college because weve both finished school and about 10 mins later we both for 24hour ban for

Identifying personal information

someone must of been in the doorway or something and reported because they are so sad they have nothing better to do then listen in on peoples conversations on a game and go snitching but i mean come on its not exactly personal information is it :s

i cant believe i got a 24 hour ban for it its just pathetic

If i want to tell someone what i do at college im allowed :s i pay for habbo its a bit cheeky to ban me off something i pay for because im saying someting about myself

Boxiel
24-09-2006, 04:56 AM
yea bans are getting stupid right now, hopefully mods will brown out of it :O
and NOMO will set in :D

a:p
24-09-2006, 11:07 AM
It's hardly gay. But I understand, bans have been pretty stupid recently.

Phanoka
24-09-2006, 11:08 AM
If you said what collegue you went to they have a right to ban you i think

WHANGFACE
24-09-2006, 11:09 AM
I got a 24 hour ban, too.

Jamie!
24-09-2006, 12:25 PM
I dont follow and respect the habbo way

Hardly suprising then?

Lozzoling
24-09-2006, 12:34 PM
using gay as an insult, your deserved it

brapbrap
24-09-2006, 01:13 PM

No what is pathetic is you using Gay as an insult, i mean how old are you? 9?

Edited by Drewar (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not post off-topic, rude messages.

Joeymac
24-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Gay is susposed to be a good thing? its nature for some people.

Edited by Drewar (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not post off-topic messages.

benjirofl
24-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Stick to the stuff you knowwww.

Using gay as an insult is stupiiid.

Edited by Drewar (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not post off-topic messages.

Flumples
24-09-2006, 01:18 PM
yuh thats pretty pathetic, could understand it if you said what college you went to though rather than what courses you do

brapbrap
24-09-2006, 01:29 PM
I see you just took a course in Primary school lingo.

Was Gaylord in the exam?

Edited by Drewar (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not post rude, off-topic messages.

benjirofl
24-09-2006, 01:31 PM

Was Gaylord in the exam?

ROFFFLLLMAAO

Edited by Drewar (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not post pointless messages.

Simplicated
24-09-2006, 02:05 PM
I meant "do" follow and respect the habbo way lol not dont :s it was a typo

its up to me what i want to use as an insult if you think its stupid thats your opinion i just think its pathetic how strict they are getting now.

Simplicated
24-09-2006, 02:08 PM

Was Gaylord in the exam?

Mate i would rather be gay than support that football team but thats my own personal opinion i was just ****ed off and now most of you have moaned because i used the way gay :s doesnt make me immature you take everything here out of context i was just annoyed when i posted anyway not gonna explain myself to u anymore flame me as much as you like show me how mature you are :)

united-champ
24-09-2006, 02:15 PM
It is stupid,

If your one on one or in a group where there all your mates and u chat about RL its ok ?
There not ganna use the info to assasin you are they?

The Laws shud change!
Internet is about freedom huh?
to a extent.
****ography and Hacking and Spying on your Private files is over the line.

i belive in freedom,,
But now that habbo turns.. i think differntly

Joeymac
24-09-2006, 02:53 PM
Stop using habbo and see what the world really holds. take a car and do 80 in a 50. then SEE how bans mean nothing :rolleyes:

Simplicated
24-09-2006, 06:08 PM
Stop using habbo? lol well im guessing you use it becasue you post here and have more posts than me :s

alex 1889
24-09-2006, 07:05 PM
tututtutut, im surprised they didnt tell the little habbo who snitched on u about FOMO an then ban him, they really should remember there own campaighns

brapbrap
24-09-2006, 07:24 PM
So im immature because i support a football team, and your not because you spend your dough in something youll never own.

Oh ok fair point.

Barker
24-09-2006, 07:25 PM
end.of.the.world.

Edited by Drewar (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not post pointless messages.

Simplicated
24-09-2006, 09:32 PM
So im immature because i support a football team, and your not because you spend your dough in something youll never own.

Oh ok fair point.

Im going to stop this now i spend my dough alright then m8 you dont realise how ignorant you are.

Baving
24-09-2006, 11:02 PM
Basically habbo is supposed to be a online community right

I dont follow and respect the habbo way but this is just redicolous(sp?) basically i was in a room talking to a friend and we were just talking about what courses we do at college because weve both finished school and about 10 mins later we both for 24hour ban for

Identifying personal information

someone must of been in the doorway or something and reported because they are so sad they have nothing better to do then listen in on peoples conversations on a game and go snitching but i mean come on its not exactly personal information is it :s

If i want to tell someone what i do at college im allowed :s i pay for habbo its a bit cheeky to ban me off something i pay for because im saying someting about myself

That ban seems to be a bit wrong, as you were only talking about getting home from school. I would contact Player Support requesting they remove it from your account.

On the point of no one being in the room, moderators don't have to be in the room to see what is going on. They can watch the room remotley. If someone had reported you earlier for something different, they may have been watching what you were saying etc.

brapbrap
25-09-2006, 05:48 PM
Ignorance is also using gay as an insult, theres no point in it, i mean if i was to call you a "Boy" as a cuss, that wouldnt make sense would it, just liek gay doesn't.

Condas
25-09-2006, 06:57 PM
*COMMENT REMOVED*

Edited by Zlixi (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not post rude messages which contain swearing!

Moh
26-09-2006, 12:11 AM
i got banned for saying:
to apply to be a DJ, go to www.habbo-gold.com (http://www.habbo-gold.com) and click home. Then click Job openings. Then use the email to apply for a Job. I Then got a 24 Hour ban for that. There goes my Habbo X Application.

Simplicated
26-09-2006, 12:21 PM
:s They ban you for anything these days lol

imo they are too strict

Condas
26-09-2006, 03:15 PM
dere nt its u being a n00b head/

Simplicated
26-09-2006, 10:42 PM
So me having a convo on habbo is being a n00b head?

kk then

will you teach me how to be cool like u condas

Crono
26-09-2006, 10:50 PM
Wow, that's really ridiculous.

Did you tell your friend what college you go to? Cause I can understand why they would ban you for that.

timROGERS
27-09-2006, 06:46 PM
Typical. That's all I can say.

brapbrap
29-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Why are you getting an erection over it, You can go on habbo tomorrow, its only one night, Go outside see the world, or alternatly make a new account and be sadder.

Simplicated
02-10-2006, 12:22 AM
No, its the fact that i think it was an unfair ban thats all.

I wouldnt care if it was a perm ban if i deserved it.

I dont know what your problem is? Because i used the word gay? ok im sorry i apologise

FrozenWhisper
04-10-2006, 04:03 PM
tututtutut, im surprised they didnt tell the little habbo who snitched on u about FOMO an then ban him, they really should remember there own campaighns

Mod's do ban people, but they say to ingore till they get round to it.

Lozzoling
04-10-2006, 04:09 PM
Yay i started a gay rights argument. Anyone else really hate this guy?

Danny
04-10-2006, 05:11 PM
Lmao, guys, why are you attacking this guy cos he used the word "gay"? Doesn't make him a homophobe, does it? It's just a word, alot of people when they say "oh this is gay" means like stupid.

I am bisexual myself, and i'm not offended, so why should you be:s.

Back on topic, that is a pretty stupid reason to ban someone, the whole idea (well original idea) was for people to come on habbo and make friends, what exactly are you supposed to talk about, if you can't talk about stuff like college and hobbies and stuff? Really, habbo seems more and more like they are only interested in making money, it's really no surprise they have lost alot of users.

It really does seem pretty stupid to me now. If it wasn't for the fact that i can't speak to some people on something like MSN i would actually leave Habbo. :rolleyes: .

Simplicated
06-10-2006, 11:23 PM
Thanks ozzinator for your mature response yeah i agree with you habbo is basically just about money now, it never used to be this strict, shame really its basically all about furni and thats all most people care about

Hurts
06-10-2006, 11:31 PM
HAHA your in my console and that ban you got was gay :@ i just got a 2 hour ban for swearing :rolleyes: why dont they filter the word then.

reindeer.
07-10-2006, 10:11 AM
You can't live with a 24 hour ban?

Simplicated
07-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Foaly, like i said i wouldnt even care if it was a perm ben if i deserved it.

if your only gonna post here to argue then dont bother

joshspk4
07-10-2006, 10:12 PM
you fool.

i got 24 hour ban too, i don't make a thread about it.

also i got 2 hour ban.. ;l no need for a thread your not improtant enough.

Markness.
07-10-2006, 10:37 PM
Tis rather out of order, the habbo should have ignored you

and thats hardly giving out PI saying what subjects you do :s

ALSO

No what is pathetic is you using Gay as an insult, i mean how old are you? 9?
the mind struggles to find words when your usuall angry volcab is restriced due to forum rules :P

Simplicated
08-10-2006, 09:47 PM
you fool.

well tough i did, dont like it? tough.

Danny
09-10-2006, 01:43 PM
you fool.

When did you have to be "Important" to make a thread about something?

I could say to you, sorry your not important enough to be on this forum, don't post on here anymore, but i don't cos anyone can post on here..

Aslong as they stick to the forum rules, which this guy has. :$ Guy's if you don't have positive things to say, don't post.

Simplicated
09-10-2006, 03:42 PM
For everybody who has something to complain about the hotel

thats the subtitle like ozzinator said, why do you have to be hostile :s if i offended you in any way josh im sorry i didnt mean gay as in homo, you know what i meant.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!