PDA

View Full Version : Pressie from callie for free?

OPS2
27-02-2005, 01:25 AM
Some of my friends have told me that callie is going to give people 2 hc sofas free,
Its one of my friends rumours so i thought i might aswell pass it on to the public.
I wonder if callie does :s

Matty
27-02-2005, 01:47 AM
I hope she does, but i doubt she will.

Max
27-02-2005, 01:54 AM
Ye i dont think she will..
Would be cool though
But Jibbi could not give one either because habbo is so big now it would ruin the economy. Two hc's is alot!

sew
27-02-2005, 07:02 PM
callie will not give free furni out because when it coms to sprng clean day she would not be able to deleate peoples habbos!

Adzeh
27-02-2005, 07:19 PM
no she wont give out rares, especially habbo club ones, otherwise it would eefeat the poiint of buying HC.

no more free rares will be widely distributed as there are so many habbos (and clones) on the hotel.

over 3.5 million if im correct.

pink@fluff
27-02-2005, 07:23 PM
I can;t see her doing that..she might be able to give out like 5 maybe at a stretch 10 creds but 5 is more likely. That would be nice at least:)

lukey..dude
28-02-2005, 04:57 PM
She wounldnt Dare Shes A greedy cow I bought her a trophy GOLD one and i met her the other day in meet & greet and she sed awww its just gone with the other ones :o i thought u ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************bobba bobba bobba ***************** ****

G-flow
28-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Lol i dont really care anyway , i go on habbo to meet up with friends , to me its not really about the furni...

ramjet
28-02-2005, 05:04 PM
Ye i dont think she will..
Would be cool though
But Jibbi could not give one either because habbo is so big now it would ruin the economy. Two hc's is alot!

erm according to habbox its 12spuid... x by about a million :o

partie2
28-02-2005, 05:05 PM
well i carnt really see that happening becuase hc sofa is habbo club furni. But if she did it would completely destroy the rare trading

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!