PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Room Review [2] - Beach Party owned by Lost_Witness

-Wolverine
25-09-2006, 12:50 AM
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/390/beachpartyas9.png (http://imageshack.us)
Mmh, im bored so yeah i'll do this room review. :)

If you want to see my other one, click here (http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=190978).

Ok on with the review:

Room and Idea: This room is called 'Beach Party' and that's what it is really. Where the blue rugs and doormats are is the water, and all the brown rugs are the sand. It also has areas where you can sit, just like a real beach. Where all the petals are, is a place to 'party' and DJ. The holoboys and girls act as lights to attract you there. Over where the throne sofas are, i'd imagine it's a beach house of sorts, and then you'd enter through all the ICM's to the beach.

Good Points: This room has plenty of good points. Firstly, it looks like a real beach, with the sand and water, in my opinion that's the best part. The petal part is constructed very good, no faults there.

Bad Points: Not very many bad points, but there is 1 random stickie, and photo, but it blends in so it's not that bad. The only thing that confuses me is the part where the ICM's and the fridge are, i'm not too sure what that's for, but it blends in nice.

Final Rating: It looks very nice, it's very packed, but in a good way, other than the bad points, I cannot find any other faults. So my final rating is 10/10, i'm not too sure what else there is to change.

There's my review, rate/hate/cc etc. thanks. :)

Catzsy
25-09-2006, 09:34 AM
Great review:) You should apply when applications are next open!

:Hazel
25-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Nice room and great review aswell. :)

Joord
25-09-2006, 03:24 PM
Great review:) You should apply when applications are next open!

Agreed.

BobX
26-09-2006, 12:09 AM
Dare i speak up against the hotel managers room ?! ;ss
meh:
ok,
I like this room,
the radio i listen to partys in it alot..
i do not like the black mats though. sorry but i dont think they fit in, also. i think he should have used a different sofa to t sofa, eg hc or area sofa, to blend in, area would look very good with the beack feel.

Also, I dont like the pura fridge he put up near the icms, he should have used mode, i also dont like the yellow tiles, should have stuck to the sand rugs, or used yellow and red doormats to match icms, or just yellow ones! :D

Apart from that,
oh i also dont like how the t sofas are right on the egde of the water, he should have tried to use stacking of area corners to make a cliff effect, like merfs atw room [GOOD BTW!!]
Apart from that:
I think thisroom is quite ok
i rate it:
7.5/10 :D

-Wolverine
26-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Thanks all, anything else to improve on, or comments on the room? :8

VersionUpdate
26-09-2006, 06:35 PM
Beautiful report and your all ready RR staff

-Wolverine
27-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Beautiful report and your all ready RR staff
Lol yeah xD, anymore comments at all? :8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!