PDA

View Full Version : Green Marquee in cat!

Hurts
25-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Green marquee in cat.. 25 creds as normal.

Memmish
25-09-2006, 11:33 AM
very unexpected :S how long do you think it will be there for? the full week?

KHK
25-09-2006, 11:35 AM
Bought some, tell them they can take it out now :(

:Hazel
25-09-2006, 11:40 AM
Why do they keep bringing out different colours of the same rare?

Boring...

Zorion
25-09-2006, 11:41 AM
Don't think it will be worth quite much with everyone having done that UKash deal.

Memmish
25-09-2006, 11:43 AM
true i suppose quite a few people will have creds, which is why they released it!

hmm i want it to be removed quick so its not another 1hc/0.5 rare

KHK
25-09-2006, 11:45 AM
true i suppose quite a few people will have creds, which is why they released it!

hmm i want it to be removed quick so its not another 1hc/0.5 rare

get on the blower and SHOUT AT THEM to remove it :(

Hurts
25-09-2006, 11:46 AM
Don't think it will be worth quite much with everyone having done that UKash deal.

What does the UKash deal have to do with the Green Marquee?

Anyways i love it should go well with shadown screens :)

Memmish
25-09-2006, 11:51 AM
What does the UKash deal have to do with the Green Marquee?

Anyways i love it should go well with shadown screens :)

the ukash deal means alot of people have 150 creds, so they will splash out on a 25 cred rare! meaning lots will be around, thus reducing the value :P lol

Hurts
25-09-2006, 11:56 AM
the ukash deal means alot of people have 150 creds, so they will splash out on a 25 cred rare! meaning lots will be around, thus reducing the value :P lol

O yeah lmao sorry i take that comment back - holds head in shame-

Foxile
25-09-2006, 12:05 PM
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4818/greenmarqeu2.png (http://imageshack.us/?x=my6&myref=http://imageshack.us/)

Memmish
25-09-2006, 12:11 PM
hmmm how long is limited :o

if you click "find out about habbo furni" it says they are usually released for 2weeks, so i suppose this is how long! :( hello new 1hc/0.5 rare

KHK
25-09-2006, 12:12 PM
until they've drained as much money as possible =))))

Barmi
25-09-2006, 12:13 PM
If it drops to 0.5, I might buy 4 or so of them. They are hot, hot, hot!

Oh, and if people keep posting this "amagadz recolours sux0rz" malarky, I might be tempted to drag out all the old threads that will put you to shame (and everyone that likes them, including Mr Gomme). :) The pros far outweigh the cons - and get used to it; we've got a lot more coming. A little bit of moaning (even though you are entitled to it) will not stop Sulake and Habbo selling them, when it is a very efficient sale. Now, behave, or I'll slap you with wet fish. :)

Thumbs up on the new rare - I love the Summer Fan and this Green Marquee - green is hot, hot, hot! ;)

Zorion
25-09-2006, 12:19 PM
Yellow or green doesn't really match with the current screens with have, would be nice to have one to match a screen.

Like I would buy lots if they where already a green screen out just for a room idea I have in mind ;)

S'pose we just got to be creative with the use of coloured rares with have so far.

ZL2.
25-09-2006, 12:22 PM
I dont think Habbo care about the values..

Barmi
25-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Yellow or green doesn't really match with the current screens with have, would be nice to have one to match a screen.

Like I would but lots if they where already a green screen out just for a room idea I have in mind ;)

S'pose we just got to be creative with the use of coloured rares with have so far.
White is neutral. :) It will go with anything - hence the reason I find the release of the white screen first so important. Creativity is highly admired by many. If every single colour of every single rare was available at this moment in time, creativity would be severely hampered by the fact everyone would use one single colour in their room.

Memmish
25-09-2006, 12:25 PM
I dont think Habbo care about the values..

yea i was replying to someone elses post asking how ukash and the new rare are related, habbo dont care aslong as they sell well.

ZL2.
25-09-2006, 12:26 PM
yea i was replying to someone elses post asking how ukash and the new rare are related, habbo dont care aslong as they sell well.
That's why it's called a, Business ;)

KHK
25-09-2006, 12:27 PM
on the topic above my friend (what an idiot) e-mailed asking if he could buy badges, he said he got a response with prices? ;\

Barmi
25-09-2006, 12:29 PM
It's beneficial for both parties. A win-win situation. Yes, cleverly timed release, but it does benefit both parties, so why should that be a bad thing?

Memmish
25-09-2006, 12:30 PM
That's why it's called a, Business ;)

yes i know, exactly....

jeez

ontopic, i seen them selling around 1hc

It's beneficial for both parties. A win-win situation. Yes, cleverly timed release, but it does benefit both parties, so why should that be a bad thing?

oh lord, i never said its a bad thing, i think its very well timed and a great idea! and i think the marque is cool!

ZL2.
25-09-2006, 12:30 PM
It's a good idea, could of released something else tho

Catzsy
25-09-2006, 01:08 PM
Yea best to wait a bit before trading i think.

Evolution
25-09-2006, 01:31 PM
Where is the build up to the rares these days?

lSander
25-09-2006, 01:38 PM
I love green MARQUEE :)

Ostinato
25-09-2006, 02:20 PM
Thanks for letting us know, it's useful for people who don't play Habbo like me! :)

WHANGFACE
25-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Well they certainly did a right thing on their behalf, my adding a rare now, when loads of Habbo's has just spent loads for credits.. But the price will probaly drop like a sack of potatoes :D

exploit
25-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Good find, cos I didn't realise.. but then again I won't be buying it, don't need to >_<

ZL2.
25-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Where is the build up to the rares these days?
Lol, When they did a build up, using quests people moaned, they probably gave up on the idea.

Nixt
25-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Can anyone get me a screenie of just the catalogue showing that item, +rep to anyone who does: I need it for a News Report.
If anyone can find me an image of the Marquee on it's own that would be useful too, thanks :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
25-09-2006, 03:11 PM
I must say it's a nice colour. ;)

Hurts
25-09-2006, 03:12 PM
Can anyone get me a screenie of just the catalogue showing that item, +rep to anyone who does: I need it for a News Report.
If anyone can find me an image of the Marquee on it's own that would be useful too, thanks :)

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album175/marquee_grass.gif

alex 1889
25-09-2006, 03:12 PM

Boring...

i completely agree, its very lazy of them 2 we need new stuff!

Hurts
25-09-2006, 03:17 PM

Moaning about recolours is boring now, they wont stop them so no point moaning. I'm just glad we have a new marquee atlast.

alex 1889
25-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Moaning about recolours is boring now, they wont stop them so no point moaning. I'm just glad we have a new marquee atlast.

Ud be surprised wat happens when i really moan :p
Maybe there on a green run, theyve made a new gren fan an now this marquee. Maybe a green lazer gate? i hope not, i want a black 1 :p

-:Undertaker:-
25-09-2006, 03:42 PM
Ahh nice rare :), Nice to see a New Marquee around.

Pyroka
25-09-2006, 04:08 PM
I wasnt expecting this rare at all! :o Very odd indeed, i guess a green marquee would look nicer with a Green Oriental Screen (A)

Niall!
25-09-2006, 04:36 PM

dude green fan and maraquee r sexylicious:eusa_danc

Pyroka
25-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Oo i like the way theyve incorporated the Streets of Bobba into this rare, "To keep the mobs out". Very nice, though wouldnt a Security Gate be more suitable aka Black Laser gate?

Zuar
25-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Just Another Recolour Nothing Special :rolleyes:

---MAD---
25-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Good business strategy I would say :p, lots of money is made from each re-colour which is why they make them. If people really didn't want them, no-one would buy them and habbo would stop making them ;).

But yes I believe they released them because of the ukash thing and lots of people would be loaded ;).

Hecktix
25-09-2006, 06:29 PM
ANOTHER Horrible RECOLOUR!!! Grr Lazy People!

-:Undertaker:-
25-09-2006, 06:37 PM

How can you call them lazy?, They've just made loads of New Norms for V11 yet you still moan, I bet you when V11 New norms come then you'll all scream and moan that there just recolours, without recolours we'd have rubbish choice when making a room EG: Aloe Vera - You can only use that for Green Rooms but with the recolours if you wanted a Green Room you could have Green Marquee, Green Screen, Green Fan, Green Dragon, Green Ice Cream Machine, Green Pillar, Green Lazer Gate, Green Monolith, Green Roller, Green Pillow, Green Smoke Machine WITH The existing rares.

GommeInc
25-09-2006, 06:39 PM

Boring...
Because it gives people more of an idea when creating themed rooms. With more colours, more furniture will match. For example, pink rares with Candy. It is better than just having a single coloured rare because there is more furniture to match other normal furniture and other rares. If they had just one colour, most themed rooms will not look as good.

Also, you can collect different colours of the same type of furniture, creating huge collections which will give you something to do AND will prbably look great in a room, making you that little bit more popular (if you actually think you are or will be).

I am guessing you were trying to be clever and sarcastic, but people who dislike these rares saying they are "recolourrs" and saying they have no use are on of the biggest idiots on Habbo.

Do get a brain and figure out the pros and cons, there are more pros than cons with "recoloured" furniture.

Marc2
25-09-2006, 06:41 PM
How can you call them lazy?, They've just made loads of New Norms for V11 yet you still moan, I bet you when V11 New norms come then you'll all scream and moan that there just recolours, without recolours we'd have rubbish choice when making a room EG: Aloe Vera - You can only use that for Green Rooms but with the recolours if you wanted a Green Room you could have Green Marquee, Green Screen, Green Fan, Green Dragon, Green Ice Cream Machine, Green Pillar, Green Lazer Gate, Green Monolith, Green Roller, Green Pillow, Green Smoke Machine WITH The existing rares.
Lol, exactly. Good they have recolours. Anyway, they don't come round to your house and turn you upside down, shake you and take your cash and count that cash and give you credits :rolleyes:

Carflunkles
25-09-2006, 06:43 PM
I LOVE Recolours
Such a good idea.
I like how they have released it spontainiously (Big word tehee)
Its more of a suprise.
I love this rare!
BRING ON THE RE-COLOURS!

Evolution
25-09-2006, 06:47 PM
I don't necessarily like recolours but I don't hate them either. Heck, some look real good - like black dragons. I just disagree that they made so many. 10 is excessive and if you look - some don't really look that different. Purple + pink monolith = prime suspect

Hurts
25-09-2006, 06:47 PM
I'm really bored of people moaning about recolours, i like fan's but i don't like pink so I'm glad there are recolours so i can have a rare i like in a colour i like.. if there was only one colour it would be very lame ha. Anyways like ive said loads I LOVE THE NEW MARQUEE!! :) :eusa_danc

Pyroka
25-09-2006, 06:48 PM
To be honest, i really like this Marquee since itd go well with petal patches and most ATW rooms! Its wayyy better than the yellow one methinks. But thats my opinion eh?

Marc2
25-09-2006, 06:55 PM
I don't necessarily like recolours but I don't hate them either. Heck, some look real good - like black dragons. I just disagree that they made so many. 10 is excessive and if you look - some don't really look that different. Purple + pink monolith = prime suspect
They go too far sometimes ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!