PDA

View Full Version : Lego Star wars entries closed FINALLY

Pyroka
25-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Yep theyve been closed, right in front of my very eyes. :o Im hoping i win, or im begging Sulake for a Stormtrooper keychain from Legoland windsor =D

Marc2
25-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Lawl, you wont win :')

Barmi
25-09-2006, 07:15 PM
Read your other thread. :) I posted a reply around 6:30 stating that the competition had closed. ;)

Pyroka
25-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Read your other thread. :) I posted a reply around 6:30 stating that the competition had closed. ;)

The Around the World one did, Lego didnt. Ive been keeping a close eye and honestly it shut while i kept on refreshing it!

Barmi
25-09-2006, 07:26 PM
It's been updated at the same time as ATW, I guess, with the "This competition is not currently available." message. I guess we can expect the ATW and Lego results to be announced soonish..
It did, because I showed the Lego page to Cod shortly before he went out. He didn't know it was about, so I went to show him the competition page, when I got the above message. :) ...Unless it reopened then closed again, because I didn't check it again since 6:35.

Pyroka
25-09-2006, 07:28 PM
It did, because I showed the Lego page to Cod shortly before he went out. He didn't know it was about, so I went to show him the competition page, when I got the above message. :) ...Unless it reopened then closed again, because I didn't check it again since 6:35.

Well it was working for me about 7:30pm... It seems it did close then open? :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!