View Full Version : Death of a loved one

Kpod
25-09-2006, 10:19 PM
Ever lost a loved one?

How did you deal with it?

TY.

FlyingJesus
25-09-2006, 10:21 PM
My best friend died when I was about 3 or 4, so obviously I don't remember her that well and don't know what I did. Also lost my 2nd grandfather last year (never knew one, died before I was born) and didn't have a clue what to do. I think I just tried to not think about it.

Vibe
25-09-2006, 10:23 PM
Grandad, I did it in my GSCE's got me a D grade so im not fussing anyway i was only 2 so i didnt have to get over much really.

i dont mean it in a bad way but recently a mate died and umm i guess you just eventually get over it? :S

Metric.
25-09-2006, 10:42 PM
Yes, quite reciently actually.
I don't really know how I delt with it? I pretty much went about my normal life and I didn't think about it (or atleast I tried). Sure I was sad but I over came it by thinking about happy memories of the person.

Kpod
26-09-2006, 11:20 AM
Bumped, ty.

Ant (Forum Moderator) Please do not pointless post

Azul
26-09-2006, 11:43 AM
lost 3 of grandparents in the space of 5 years. devastating of course, but you just have to get on with it.

Eamonn
26-09-2006, 03:49 PM
Lost my Nan :[ who I saw alot but but I coped with family.

ilovejordan
26-09-2006, 04:11 PM
Yh i've lost loads.
I basically tried to go about normal life only to realise it wasn't normal and have a breakdown. I dont think you can ever get over it fully

Wayne
26-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Yeah I've lost my nana, grandad, and my other grandad. It was quite a tough time to live through, but I got back into the routine of normal life a few months later. It's hard at first, as you forget that they have died and you think they're still around, but you can't actually believe they're no longer around. You'll get used to it in the end.

sl4rt
26-09-2006, 05:33 PM
yesh its sad month and aniversary each year but like someone said just think of happy stuff bout him/her and youll be happy off what they did and forget why you were sad in de first place

Lubricant
26-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Lost 3 people in my family in 2 months. My uncle died of cancer, my grandad died of a stroke whilst I was on holiday and I never got to say goodbye and my other uncle died of some disease. This was about a year ago. I just let out all my emotions. Took some time but I'm over it now.

Neversoft
26-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Nope. I haven't. Unless this counts as pets aswell? I couldn't handle it when my cat died. :(

-Soph-
26-09-2006, 08:17 PM
Well, its not the same but my best friend moved to australia a few weeks ago..

You just try not to think about it, As bad as it might seem..

Ezzie.
27-09-2006, 12:17 AM
I lost my dad a year ago and my brother when i was only a year old, I didn't know my brother so it was easier to cope with but it kinda scared me for a while that i had a 1/4 chance of dieing of what he had :l with my dad it's been really hard as i've got chronic fatigue syndrome too so it's hard to go out and play footy, etc, but I guess just chilling out listening to music, talking to my mates and playing the guitar usually help me out :)

tan
27-09-2006, 05:30 AM
i lost my uncle, who i saw as my dad 13months ago. i think it was the worst thing that could of happened to me at that time, but you just have to help eachother along and do the best you can

Ezzie.
27-09-2006, 01:56 PM
Talking about it helps also.

brapbrap
01-10-2006, 01:42 PM
I lost my dad a year ago and my brother when i was only a year old, I didn't know my brother so it was easier to cope with but it kinda scared me for a while that i had a 1/4 chance of dieing of what he had :l with my dad it's been really hard as i've got chronic fatigue syndrome too so it's hard to go out and play footy, etc, but I guess just chilling out listening to music, talking to my mates and playing the guitar usually help me out :)

Your in the same boat as me, i lost my dad and sibling, lets hope the idiots that are always trying to drill holes in the boat stay away by making fun of the fact we have no dad.

We'll always have our mums :D.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!