PDA

View Full Version : FOMO Winners announced.

SkaterChu
26-09-2006, 02:21 PM
A Page has now been put up with a list of the fomo winners, well done.

Wd to stephhems for her talk show ^_^ and cheep. for entering www.clubhabbo.net/vision (http://www.clubhabbo.net/vision) :P

LINK: http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/community/fomowinners.html

brodeo
26-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Did we win? Yahooza.

Memmish
26-09-2006, 02:29 PM
do you win anything in particular or just recognition for the site?

SkaterChu
26-09-2006, 02:33 PM
I think they won a trophy from ione and becs, and the link to the site on that page.

Not too sure though :P

JackBuddy
26-09-2006, 02:37 PM
I don't agree with FOMO atall.

Stephhems
26-09-2006, 02:38 PM
woo I won! I didnt recieve any trophy yet but Im so happy atm!

Charlie
26-09-2006, 02:38 PM
Don't you win a chance to talk to them also?

brodeo
26-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Hehe, great.

I got my Shabbolin badge after emailing Becs and now i win FOMO. If it's a trophy i'll be pleased, anything else and i'll be even more pleased.

Well done clubhabbo for winning with 'Habbovision' AND 'DJ Steph' :)

Day.
26-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Well Done :)

Stephhems
26-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Im not gunna be on air with them, its in a guest room :P

exploit
26-09-2006, 02:54 PM
Good find, and well done to the guys who won.

Just-One
26-09-2006, 02:56 PM
A Page has now been put up with a list of the fomo winners, well done.

Wd to stephhems for her talk show ^_^ and cheep. for entering www.clubhabbo.net/vision (http://www.clubhabbo.net/vision) :P

LINK: http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/community/fomowinners.html

Hahaha.. wow!

I made www.HabboRemix.net/mainframe.php?fomo (http://www.HabboRemix.net/mainframe.php?fomo) to prove to the world that Becs discriminates against HabboRemix.. however looking at those entries above, it looks as if people actually spent like a week supporting such a pathetic and stupid campaign so no wonder I lost generally! :P

I hope they all enjoy their 15 minutes of fame with a 60 year old idiot who's position doesn't require them to gain any sort Habbo Reputation yet willingly DJ's on sites and creates events all about themselfs being uber famous. Stupid cow.

The whole FOMO campaign was in place to save money to reduce the work load of MOD's. Today I was harrased by Habbo's, sent death threats and then harrasing other people to go against me. No MOD's did a thing due to this stupid FOMO campaign. The blimmem site thinkuknow ENCOURAGES kids to report abusive and bad behaviour, Sulake/habbo/Becs are now telling users DO NOT REPORT. How blimmem pathetic after spending years encouraging habbo's to report. And to have the BBC recently do a campaign about kids being taught online safety, and they use their stupid brains at Sulake, scratch their bums, look at their Bank Statements and go HEH! We're loosing money lets make FOMO and stuff any online Safety rules, despite the publicity of online safety.

I wonder what Sulake will say when they experiance another Simon Moore situation, girls off HabboHotel who got abducted/raped. They obviously didn't report the user, they deffo wouldn't now! : http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4161/is_20050313/ai_n12944188

So to all the winners and those who support it, I hope you enjoy the consequences of supporting such a campaign. Hey, Becs will love you, but will the general habbo's? The ones constantly harrased and well.. as the link above showed, need I say more? Yes, Sulake may take it seriousy, but doing such a HUGE campaign to ecnourage habbo's NEVER to report pointlessly, we already know kids are now going to think I wont report or I will get banned.

Just-one

PS: No surprise about bigbutsound ;)
PSPS: I feel extremely strongly about this, as you can see above, due to the fact that Sulake care more about money than childrens safety online.

Evolution
26-09-2006, 03:10 PM
I hope all the winners are proud of supporting such a lame and stupid campaign that could possibly endanger peoples lives.

Report: HELP EVOLUTION IS ASKING ME WHERE I LIVE
Moderator: PLZ IGNORE
Evolution: Hi i live at XYZ dock in a farm far in the north pole
The Mirror (newspaper): We've just found a body in the north pole. It is suspected that this is due to a lack of Moderation on popular teen chatsite Habbo Hotel! Read page 8 for more information.

Well done ione & Becs. You make safety officers world wide, proud!!

Pyroka
26-09-2006, 03:11 PM
Hahaha.. wow!

I made www.HabboRemix.net/mainframe.php?fomo (http://www.HabboRemix.net/mainframe.php?fomo) to prove to the world that Becs discriminates against HabboRemix.. however looking at those entries above, it looks as if people actually spent like a week supporting such a pathetic and stupid campaign so no wonder I lost generally! :P

I hope they all enjoy their 15 minutes of fame with a 60 year old idiot who's position doesn't require them to gain any sort Habbo Reputation yet willingly DJ's on sites and creates events all about themselfs being uber famous. Stupid cow.

The whole FOMO campaign was in place to save money to reduce the work load of MOD's. Today I was harrased by Habbo's, sent death threats and then harrasing other people to go against me. No MOD's did a thing due to this stupid FOMO campaign. The blimmem site thinkuknow ENCOURAGES kids to report abusive and bad behaviour, Sulake/habbo/Becs are now telling users DO NOT REPORT. How blimmem pathetic after spending years encouraging habbo's to report. And to have the BBC recently do a campaign about kids being taught online safety, and they use their stupid brains at Sulake, scratch their bums, look at their Bank Statements and go HEH! We're loosing money lets make FOMO and stuff any online Safety rules, despite the publicity of online safety.

I wonder what Sulake will say when they experiance another Simon Moore situation, girls of HabboHotel abducted off Habbo and raped. They obviously didn't report it: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4161/is_20050313/ai_n12944188

So to all the winners and those involved this scheme, I hope you enjoy the consequences of supporting such a campaign. Hey, Becs will love you, but will the general habbo's?

Just-one

PSPS: I feel extremely strongly about this, as you can see above, due to the fact that Sulake care more about money than childrens safety online.

LOL. I love that Habboremix FOMO site, its very funny :D Especially the Becs part, did that really happen? I wouldnt be suprised.

The thing is with this FOMO competition, theres no point in a fansite one since its OBVIOUS whos gonna win (Clubhabbo or Thinkhabbo :rolleyes:) and the talkshow will obviously be a shambles of anti-FOMO campaigners AND to cap it all off, the radio that gets the FOMO DJing will probably be hax0rddd! If all of these events take place, i am the oracle. I know all within the Habbo community. *grins*

Just-One
26-09-2006, 03:21 PM
I hope all the winners are proud of supporting such a lame and stupid campaign that could possibly endanger peoples lives.

Report: HELP EVOLUTION IS ASKING ME WHERE I LIVE
Moderator: PLZ IGNORE
Evolution: Hi i live at XYZ dock in a farm far in the north pole
The Mirror (newspaper): We've just found a body in the north pole. It is suspected that this is due to a lack of Moderation on popular teen chatsite Habbo Hotel! Read page 8 for more information.

Well done ione & Becs. You make safety officers world wide, proud!!

Rofl. I totally agree with that!

I understand the call for help box says "Report very dangerous behaviour, and if someone asks for personal information". However, the past few years Sulake have been ENCOURAGNG Habbo's to report all activities, now they are digging themselfs a hole by encouraging Habbo's NOT to report and now threatening habbo's with BANS for reports. We're dealing with kids here, they are not going to report if all their furni and credits are at risk, are they?

Just-one

brodeo
26-09-2006, 03:21 PM
LOL. I love that Habboremix FOMO site, its very funny :D Especially the Becs part, did that really happen? I wouldnt be suprised.

The thing is with this FOMO competition, theres no point in a fansite one since its OBVIOUS whos gonna win (Clubhabbo or Thinkhabbo :rolleyes:) and the talkshow will obviously be a shambles of anti-FOMO campaigners AND to cap it all off, the radio that gets the FOMO DJing will probably be hax0rddd! If all of these events take place, i am the oracle. I know all within the Habbo community. *grins*

Excuse me, i own Habbovision, clubhabbo is kind enough to give me hosting and a domain as i provide them with a television channel. At no point did clubhabbo sponser my FOMO page - i did it for myself. So if you think that just because i'm affliated with clubhabbo think again.

Stephhems
26-09-2006, 03:35 PM
If you don't support the FOMO dont complain about it. Just dont participate in it. You dont have proof that they did it because they thought it would be cheeper, maybe they did it because in the "real" world a lot of people harass you, and you cant press the call for help button in real life, can you?

Evolution
26-09-2006, 03:36 PM
If you don't support the FOMO dont complain about it. Just dont participate in it. You dont have proof that they did it because they thought it would be cheeper, maybe they did it because in the "real" world a lot of people harass you, and you cant press the call for help button in real life, can you?
yes you can. It's called the emergency services.

You can't IGNORE the IGNORE campaign. Especially when people are threatening to kill you.

Just-One
26-09-2006, 03:40 PM

I dont support FOMO, I do express my views on a discussion board. I am not complaining, I am expressing my opinions, as you do on forums. ;)

And the proof is pretty obvious, they have less MOD's on duty now, they do 3 huge campaigns to sell furni and credits, and the users online count has reduced drematically!

Sulake be so moral to do it to encourage people that in real life you can't press call for help? Hah! Don't make me laugh. They make kids addicted to habbo to give them a false sense of acceptance and popularity that theymake sure they have no social life.

Also, if someone was harrasing me and sending me death threats.. I couldn't "Call for help", I'd "Call 999".

Just-one

Kymux
26-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Cheep does that meen chris gets a trophy ??!

Coolster :)
26-09-2006, 03:53 PM

Shut up. just because some people don't pick you for things don't go slating other people.

Stephhems
26-09-2006, 03:55 PM
I dont support FOMO, I do express my views on a discussion board. I am not complaining, I am expressing my opinions, as you do on forums. ;)

And the proof is pretty obvious, they have less MOD's on duty now, they do 3 huge campaigns to sell furni and credits, and the users online count has reduced drematically!

Sulake be so moral to do it to encourage people that in real life you can't press call for help? Hah! Don't make me laugh. They make kids addicted to habbo to give them a false sense of acceptance and popularity that theymake sure they have no social life.

Also, if someone was harrasing me and sending me death threats.. I couldn't "Call for help", I'd "Call 999".

Just-one

Im sure that MODs would do something about death threats, just because they reply to you saying use the ignore button it doesnt mean they won't ban this person. and you never know what Sulake thinks.

Kymux
26-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Just-One gave a point and expressed. Stop discriminating him for it.

26-09-2006, 03:59 PM
No Just-One gave a slate. Hes annoyed with Sulake because they took his site of the official board and now he doesnt have a shiny badge to show off to all his friends.

Evolution
26-09-2006, 04:01 PM
No Just-One gave a slate. Hes annoyed with Sulake because they took his site of the official board and now he doesnt have a shiny badge to show off to all his friends.
He doesn't give a toss if he is official or not, and he just got a badge for streets of bobba.

26-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Why would he go around slating becs with fake emails and all that then? OH YE NO SURPRISE BIGBUTSOUND WON

Evolution
26-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Why would he go around slating becs with fake emails and all that then? OH YE NO SURPRISE BIGBUTSOUND WON
Why are you not harassing Becs as well in that case. She is happy to send emails to people saying malicious stuff about others to try and hurt others,

26-09-2006, 04:05 PM
How do you know this for a fact andy? What hes said, maybe a few screenies but thats it? i can do that in 3 seconds. By the sounds of it hes living habbo.

Evolution
26-09-2006, 04:09 PM
How do you know this for a fact andy? What hes said, maybe a few screenies but thats it? i can do that in 3 seconds. By the sounds of it hes living habbo.
Because Becs has also sent me some not-so-nice emails about my friends and telling me whats what

26-09-2006, 04:12 PM
lol Well why didnt you complain you had your so called best friend callie on your list who i think getting you some nice furni would stop you both spitting your dummy out? Ah but now shes left! oh noes :( no more free furni :(((( And i only started on this for him slating matt.

Just-One
26-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Shut up. just because some people don't pick you for things don't go slating other people.

Hey Clasus, why didn't you post on your normal account? Anyway..

I don't care if I am picked for anything Coolster, I didn't even apply to win anything anyway. I said no surprise bigbutsound simply because we know that Becs would choose the people who support FOMO 100% because of their futures with Sulake. ;) Becs had to choose him, because she could not risk any other random habbo going on air with, could she? It wasn't to offend Matt that comment, it was to say how typical Becs is.

Im sure that MODs would do something about death threats, just because they reply to you saying use the ignore button it doesnt mean they won't ban this person. and you never know what Sulake thinks.

Yes MOD's most probably will do something Stephhems, but at the moment they won't be able to see these things as people are encouraged not to report things at all. Tell me where in this FOMO campaign it says "You may report if they harras you, send death threats etc". I reported a habbo for that yesterday, no action was taken.

Firstly, I don't give a crud about badges, secondly, USA didn't issue badges, Thirdly, don't pretend you know me little boiii!!!!111one

Fake emails? Wow this is getting funnier by the minute! :P What supposed fake emails have I sent eh?

Just-one

Evolution
26-09-2006, 04:15 PM
lol Well why didnt you complain you had your so called best friend callie on your list who i think getting you some nice furni would stop you both spitting your dummy out? Ah but now shes left! oh noes :( no more free furni :(((( And i only started on this for him slating matt.
Who is higher up in Sulake? A site producer or Sulake staff?

Get some facts right please

26-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Ahahaha little boi Firstly its spelt boy :) And secondly you play the uk hotel too. I started this because you slated matt.

26-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Who is higher up in Sulake? A site producer or Sulake staff?

Get some facts right please
Im getting plenty right thanks. Seeing as your best friend has left habbo, you might be a little bit delicate. :( Im getting my facts perfectly right, J could've sent anything to a higher up role than rebbeca.

Just-One
26-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Ahahaha little boi Firstly its spelt boy :) And secondly you play the uk hotel too. I started this because you slated matt.

lol. I am not even going to comment on the boy spelling remark.

Yes, I occasionally go on Habbo UK, however I don't play Habbo anymore, I own a fansite and help out here. I only go on to chat once in a blue moon, not play.

And I didn't slate Matt, Matt is a friend of mine, I said the comment because it was no surprise Becs would choose someone who is garunteed to be 100% Positive to the FOMO Promo.

26-09-2006, 04:20 PM
Well matt took it as a slate mate. So i suggest you apologise if your his friend.

Evolution
26-09-2006, 04:21 PM
Im getting plenty right thanks. Seeing as your best friend has left habbo, you might be a little bit delicate. :( Im getting my facts perfectly right, J could've sent anything to a higher up role than rebbeca.
I really like people who talk when not knowing what they are talking about. Seeing as you're sticking up for your friend (who is also mine), I'm sticking up for my friend but now you're starting on me for starting on you for starting on my friend!

26-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Lol okay lets just stop now. Just don't slate people for winning things. Matt deserves to win if you ask me. Both of you are my friends so i dont wanna bother with a full on fight here.

Just-One
26-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Well matt took it as a slate mate. So i suggest you apologise if your his friend.

I am not appologising to anyone. Matt has always questioned things I have said on Habbox and he should understand by now anything I say about him is not to slate him. If he doesn't, then I am obviously not a friend am I?

As I said, the comment was there to prove that Becs would choose somene who is garunteed to be 100% FOMO-Promo than someone like Evolution eh?

Just-one

Lets stay on topic before I have to lock this :P

26-09-2006, 04:27 PM
threedddd locked according :P

KHK
26-09-2006, 04:31 PM
May as well join in...

Down with pie

brodeo
26-09-2006, 04:32 PM
I don't support fomo :)

But i do support me getting prizes.

Niall!
26-09-2006, 04:34 PM
i won?!?!

Imp!
26-09-2006, 04:36 PM
is that me... is that MY NAME?

KHK
26-09-2006, 04:37 PM

well duh.

RORIE
26-09-2006, 04:38 PM

No, it's z-Hab-z-z-z-z-z-z-Helper-z. :rolleyes:

If your trying to be sarcastic or show of, it's not clever, people will just think you are an idiotic fool.

Just-One
26-09-2006, 04:39 PM

May aswell milk it I guess.. you only have 15 minutes of Habbo fame! ;)

Just-one

Imp!
26-09-2006, 04:39 PM
I know and it will be good :)

KHK
26-09-2006, 04:40 PM
I know and it will be good :)

no... no it wont.

Niall!
26-09-2006, 04:42 PM
erm

wot does thats a zed mean

Antony
26-09-2006, 04:44 PM

HabboRemix is being added to the USA official list, So get your facts right in future, Also if you knew anything .. USA Fansite owners don't receive the badge.

KHK
26-09-2006, 04:44 PM
she's mocking you, BEAT HER UP

Kymux
26-09-2006, 04:46 PM
HabboRemix will be official for 5 mins then get removed. It's tradition.

Coolmandan6
26-09-2006, 05:13 PM
Okay i thought i would comment as reading through that thread made me giggle alot. However i do have one point to make and it's not against anyone but saying "You people that won well done for supporting something terrible..." personally i wouldn't blame these people. Totally understand why people don't like FOMO however i wouldn't blame people that wanted to take part in a competition on a site and then blame them for taking part - Theres tons and tons of habbo users of course people are going to take part in a competition to WIN something.

Niall!
26-09-2006, 05:20 PM
nice 1 cool

i won and i had 30 f/rs

AND to be on topic

wot does thats with a zed mean beside my name

Just-One
26-09-2006, 05:40 PM
Okay i thought i would comment as reading through that thread made me giggle alot. However i do have one point to make and it's not against anyone but saying "You people that won well done for supporting something terrible..." personally i wouldn't blame these people. Totally understand why people don't like FOMO however i wouldn't blame people that wanted to take part in a competition on a site and then blame them for taking part - Theres tons and tons of habbo users of course people are going to take part in a competition to WIN something.

So to all the winners and those who support it, I hope you enjoy the consequences of supporting such a campaign. Hey, Becs will love you, but will the general habbo's?

Totally agree with you Dan.

However, as I said, they will recieve consequences due to the fact that so many people are agianst it, no matter how morally wrong it is and if they did it just to win a prize. ;) I don't blame the winners, but as you siad, others probably might, which is a shame.

Just-one

brodeo
26-09-2006, 05:50 PM
I took part and won, nobodys jumping down my throat?

Pyroka
26-09-2006, 05:51 PM
Excuse me, i own Habbovision, clubhabbo is kind enough to give me hosting and a domain as i provide them with a television channel. At no point did clubhabbo sponser my FOMO page - i did it for myself. So if you think that just because i'm affliated with clubhabbo think again.

Cheep, your name describes how you took that hosting *grins* Jk. I know it didnt sponsor your FOMO page, in fact i didnt see one advertisement about your site, that i am truthful to. Just how can you say your not affiliated with clubhabbo when 1. Clubhabbo.net/habbovision is your domain and 2. You advertise Clubhabbo within your rooms while doing events with them, which involve Habbovision, Big brother for instance. The rest of that quote i agree with kk?

I havent saw ALL FOMO winners but i think ill be able to point out a few names. :D

Niall!
26-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Cheep, your name describes how you took that hosting *grins* Jk. I know it didnt sponsor your FOMO page, in fact i didnt see one advertisement about your site, that i am truthful to. Just how can you say your not affiliated with clubhabbo when 1. Clubhabbo.net/habbovision is your domain and 2. You advertise Clubhabbo within your rooms while doing events with them, which involve Habbovision, Big brother for instance. The rest of that quote i agree with kk?

I havent saw ALL FOMO winners but i think ill be able to point out a few names. :D

now u c me? and wot does weec0 thats with a zed mean

Braffen
26-09-2006, 09:18 PM
i won and i had 30 f/rs

Yeah, I don't care, and I'm sure not many others do!

PS: Why do you guys always argue? Who cares if someone entered and won, who cares if someone supports it... Does that really stop you liking someone who supports such a campaign?

Just-One
26-09-2006, 10:41 PM
Yeah, I don't care, and I'm sure not many others do!

PS: Why do you guys always argue? Who cares if someone entered and won, who cares if someone supports it... Does that really stop you liking someone who supports such a campaign?

Not at all, as I said, forums are for discussing and debating things...

Just-one

Braffen
27-09-2006, 12:22 AM
Okay, good :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!