PDA

View Full Version : And the next rare is!?!?!

Seny
28-02-2005, 03:09 PM
If you had a choice... What kind of rare would be the next rare for you? Please tell me weather its a rare that doesent exist or one that nobody would ever think of.. submit anwsers as well as anwsering my poll on wich should be the next rare that has already been out for a while in the habbox rares section :)

Personaly... i wouldnt mind some sort of rare thats like a minigame... Eg: the pinball machine on coke but it Actualy works!!! like someone can go sit at it and play pinball... Or perhaps some kind of Bar for serving drinks or maby even a Giant dinasaur that sits in the corner of your room that costs like 50 thrones...Like a spawned version of the dino egg... Hey maby they are gonna do that?.... Fun times

FRISC0
28-02-2005, 03:16 PM
If i had a choice i would say Silver Nelly, i just love them :') there so cute, with their lil feet awwwwwww BRING IN THE NELLYS!! but if it was a new rare, i would say... a computer. How can you play on habbo and make your own room (if you did) and not being able to add a computer :o AND!! you coud double click to turn it on and habbo home page will apear :o or random habbo website will apear!! -Goes all hyper- :D :D :D :D WOOOT

Jase
28-02-2005, 03:18 PM
bring on the paras! they rock all night long :p

ttranquility.
28-02-2005, 03:21 PM
If i had a choice i would say Silver Nelly, i just love them :') there so cute, with their lil feet awwwwwww BRING IN THE NELLYS!! but if it was a new rare, i would say... a computer. How can you play on habbo and make your own room (if you did) and not being able to add a computer :o AND!! you coud double click to turn it on and habbo home page will apear :o or random habbo website will apear!! -Goes all hyper- :D :D :D :D WOOOT

lol i agree i would want the Silver Nellyd too! They are so adorible. :p I llike the lonngg nose >:-)

Matty
28-02-2005, 03:55 PM
I'd like the paras, but as a set :p

Seny
28-02-2005, 04:25 PM
I agree with the whole habbo computer in your room thing thats an awsome idea

lukey..dude
28-02-2005, 04:47 PM
It wont be on that poll they probably make a new rare!

Adzeh
28-02-2005, 05:47 PM
If i had the choice id bring in the throne sofa.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!