PDA

View Full Version : What part of the world do you like most?

Arcanum
29-07-2004, 05:58 AM
What part of the world do you like most? I like Europe, especially Italy and ENGLAND!! I love it there, I also like Australia and Hawaii!

-Arcanum

F1L73R
29-07-2004, 06:28 AM
w00t im from hawaii and just so u know it dont live up to all the hype it gets cuz i wish i could get off this miserable island :(

iRoss
29-07-2004, 07:33 AM
I LUV AUSTRALIA ITS THE BEST COUNTRY IN DA WORLD! :D

Corey777
29-07-2004, 07:49 AM
Lol Im all for Canada .. Only Cuz I live here:p ... its pretty good though .. My favorite Spots: Jamaica, Mexico, Honduras, Florida, North Carolina, California, and Grand Cayman :D

Moose
29-07-2004, 10:01 AM
w00t im from hawaii and just so u know it dont live up to all the hype it gets cuz i wish i could get off this miserable island :(

im hawaiin too, i only been there a few times, but why would u want to leave the island? sure many tourist may come but heck u live in the greatest place in the world. i live in cali and its miserable here if u live in the middle, but i love to go to, Japan, Italy, CHina.

Concentric
29-07-2004, 10:42 AM
i just like Britain cos its not too hot and not too cold :D

Anitar
29-07-2004, 11:18 AM
I like Mallorcaaaaa :p

TopBuz
29-07-2004, 01:15 PM
wales gets alot of stick, but i love it here. its a beautiful, fresh green country.
cardiff (not far from me) is one of tghe fastest growing cities in europe, and on average has the youngest average age of population. theres a great party scene here, and no shortage of friendly inteligent people.
wales gets my vote!
:)
TopBuz

Simonac55
29-07-2004, 02:46 PM
I like alot of country. But my favorite spot is the Europe one, especially France, Italy and Belgium.

geertjuhhh
29-07-2004, 04:32 PM
i like the netherlands the most :P

Butcher11
29-07-2004, 06:17 PM
My good ole home USA, I lived in germany for a few months when I was little, it wasn't bad where we were, but the country was miserable itself.

Jseb
30-07-2004, 02:31 AM
I live and i never go more outside then canada :( i wish to see the world for now ( :) its on my next project of the next 10 year see the worl :P) but i will like to see England, Hawaii, and France (cause i am french so yeah see the '' First country of french '' That i learn in my history class! ITs look great :D)

Arcanum
30-07-2004, 05:49 AM
Wow, a lot of opinions! Great to hear from you all! :D

-Arcanum

@K
30-07-2004, 01:21 PM
I like Spain, so that's why I'm moving there :D

QuickShare
31-07-2004, 11:50 AM
I'd love to go to mallorca. But my fave place is...

*drumroll*

Brazil, Rio de Janiero.

Nice and sunny, and Nice looking beach babes

jd25
31-07-2004, 03:55 PM
Lol Im all for Canada .. Only Cuz I live here:p ... its pretty good though .. My favorite Spots: Jamaica, Mexico, Honduras, Florida, North Carolina, California, and Grand Cayman :D

Corey i live in North carolina :D have you been there or something?

oo My favorite is the usa casue i live there i really like tallahasse florida or panama city florida since i've been there

Rico26
31-07-2004, 10:45 PM
What part of the world do you like most? I like Europe, especially Italy and ENGLAND!! I love it there, I also like Australia and Hawaii!

-Arcanum

I like Madrid In Spain And I also Like NY the US

Corey777
01-08-2004, 11:35 PM
Corey i live in North carolina :D have you been there or something?

oo My favorite is the usa casue i live there i really like tallahasse florida or panama city florida since i've been there

Yep .. Was like 5 years ago .. But i remember it so well , We went to a nice hotel, Some Sheraton or Hilton i think in Myrtle Beach :D.. Awesome there.. Nice weather :p

Gottomi
02-08-2004, 07:40 AM
I love Alaska. I used to live there (in a city) but I didnt get to see much of like the wildlife and stuff unless we went there for a holiday.

xJoeYx
15-08-2004, 10:13 PM
i liv in england n dnt like it. I like the weather - not too hot, not too cold. But
alot of places like manchester n liverpool r just plainly gay, n full of.. how should i say it... *not very nice ppl*

I like Italy and greece, i would like to go to somewhere in Asia tho, Japan perhaps?

Fireswords
16-08-2004, 01:24 AM
I love the USA, to be exact Chicago and New York
And I like Mexico, not all of it just Cancun :D

Arcanum
16-08-2004, 04:36 AM
i liv in england n dnt like it. I like the weather - not too hot, not too cold. But
alot of places like manchester n liverpool r just plainly gay, n full of.. how should i say it... *not very nice ppl*

I like Italy and greece, i would like to go to somewhere in Asia tho, Japan perhaps?
I reckon you could have put that some other way :s

I forgot one by the way :p lol, I would love to go to New Zealand as well!

Concentric
16-08-2004, 12:48 PM

i would agree but you get those people everywhere not just in england :p

platinum101
19-08-2004, 08:39 AM
What are u all talking about new zeland is the pest place in the world!

Arcanum
23-08-2004, 03:38 AM
New Zealand is a really nice place, from the looks of LOTR, the scenery is great! :p I want to visit it, someday...

EdwardTine
31-08-2004, 02:24 AM
Anywhere that dosnt have racist people and have lots of friendly people and isnt a target for idiots known as terrorists, somewhere like Africa where there is no polllution, hatred, wars, and culture.

Isle of Wight is the best place in England, fresh air, the sea, open lands and old building and it is great for mountain biking.

platinum101
01-09-2004, 05:49 AM
Anywhere that dosnt have racist people and have lots of friendly people and isnt a target for idiots known as terrorists, somewhere like Africa where there is no polllution, hatred, wars, and culture.

Isle of Wight is the best place in England, fresh air, the sea, open lands and old building and it is great for mountain biking.

Cool
Not tring to talk up where im from or anything
but new zealand seems to be be under all those catgories
no terrorists and no polution cant say there isnt any hatred because there is always gonig to be hatred were ever you go , there is no war going on and
everyone seems to be nice.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!