PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop and Flash...

splintercell!
28-02-2005, 05:04 PM
Hey is there any way of getting a free trial or something of these :s atm Im stuck with paint and Microsoft Picture it :( ???

-JT-
28-02-2005, 07:46 PM
i dont think there is any point in a trial of flash, it an take years to actuaally learn to do good stuff with it. However if you go to www.macromedia.com you will find a trial ther :)

splintercell!
28-02-2005, 07:48 PM
O thanks :) With heinsight it was abit stupid (abit too much sugar) Lol :P But any idea of how get hold of photoshop ?

.:F:.
28-02-2005, 09:41 PM
i dont think there is any point in a trial of flash, it an take years to actuaally learn to do good stuff with it. However if you go to www.macromedia.com you will find a trial ther :)
Yeah, you are right!
When I downloaded the trial, I was baffelled, and I only learnt how to make an object move in a straight line, but I bought it eventually, and after a few months, I started to understand more and make some "good" things.

Homesrfan
28-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Photoshop:
www.Adobe.com

Donno where it is! I just know its there =D

splintercell!
01-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Thanks alot :)

-JT-
01-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Yeah, you are right!
When I downloaded the trial, I was baffelled, and I only learnt how to make an object move in a straight line, but I bought it eventually, and after a few months, I started to understand more and make some "good" things.

you gotta help me! Lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!