PDA

View Full Version : 360 advice please.

Vixt
26-09-2006, 07:22 PM
Getting 360 tomorrow.

Getting 2 games on own aswell as halo2 and a game with the console.

1) what games should i get?
2) does xbox live gold come with full system, i've been told that it does.

Thanks.

Azul
26-09-2006, 07:45 PM
1) Games: Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, Oblivion, Saints Row, Project Gotham Racing 3, Battlefield 2.

Some games that aren't released yet and to look out for:
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Pro Evolution Soccer 6
Gears of War
Splinter Cell: Double Agent

2)The premium Xbox comes with free silver Xbox Live, yes. But you only get a months free of the Gold membership, which allows you to play online.

Bear-Max
26-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Depends what you like really. Dead Rising, Oblivion, and Saint's Row are all great.

Don't buy PDZ, Kameo (<-- I highly recommend it), Project Gotham or King Kong yet if you are planning to; they're being re-released for &#163;24.99 soon as part of a Classics range. Although the new Premium + PGR + extra wireless controller is WELL worth it.

And as said above, you only get one month Gold subscription free, although it's pretty fairly priced if you buy a year's subscription.

Vixt
26-09-2006, 08:21 PM
Depends what you like really. Dead Rising, Oblivion, and Saint's Row are all great.

Don't buy PDZ, Kameo (<-- I highly recommend it), Project Gotham or King Kong yet if you are planning to; they're being re-released for £24.99 soon as part of a Classics range. Although the new Premium + PGR + extra wireless controller is WELL worth it.

And as said above, you only get one month Gold subscription free, although it's pretty fairly priced if you buy a year's subscription.

From game?

I was thinking about that.

I might get saints row and nhl07.

Thanks for advice anywho's.

Scotesh
26-09-2006, 09:03 PM
1) Games: Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, Oblivion, Saints Row, Project Gotham Racing 3, Battlefield 2.

Some games that aren't released yet and to look out for:
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Pro Evolution Soccer 6
Gears of War
Splinter Cell: Double Agent

2)The premium Xbox comes with free silver Xbox Live, yes. But you only get a months free of the Gold membership, which allows you to play online.

I agreeeeeeee.

Vixt
27-09-2006, 07:00 PM
How do I redeem my months gold subscription?

Recursion
27-09-2006, 07:48 PM
you can only play games online with gold membership =[ but yes the Premium Pack Ownz! I got it with lara croft tomb raider: legend and burnout: revenge. I also got an extar wireless controller, 2 recharchable batteries and 1 recharge cable.

Ive had much fun on my Xbox 360 but the games are so damn expensive!

reindeer.
27-09-2006, 07:49 PM
I think there was a card in the box of mine, it tells you how to claim it I think.

Vixt
27-09-2006, 07:52 PM
I think there was a card in the box of mine, it tells you how to claim it I think.
s'alright, i've got it.

Now i just cant login on halo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!