PDA

View Full Version : I... I have just realised...

Biseinen
26-09-2006, 10:18 PM
I am a gaming god.

True story. I've completed my 250th game today. = ) (I added up all my games from memory, There could be more but the games I could think of came to 249 and today I completed my 250th. Lol).

Luckily my Emulation system has a history folder. xD

So yeah, go me. o.o;

I'm sure theres tons of people that have completed TONS more than I have. But hey. =D

HUGECOOL
26-09-2006, 11:45 PM
I'm pretty sure I've played well more than 1,000-1,500 games both regional and imported, but I don't think I can be considered a 'gaming god' because of my small accomplishment. o_O

Biseinen
27-09-2006, 07:51 AM
Oh, don't get me wrong, I've played TONS more than that easily in 4 digit numbers, but completed games that I actually like, RPG's and Fantasy hits the like 250th mark. ;P

kano
27-09-2006, 12:36 PM
sweet not sayin i dont belive you but i would like to see sum sort of proof

Neil
27-09-2006, 03:24 PM
I don't actually count mine believe it or not xD I have about 180 games for all consoles/handhelds, completed about 85% of them, my uncle has about 50 games, completed about 96% of them, rented about 30 games completed them all, not many but stilla few xD

Juggle.
27-09-2006, 09:05 PM
I'm pretty sure I've played well more than 1,000-1,500 games both regional and imported, but I don't think I can be considered a 'gaming god' because of my small accomplishment. o_O

Nah I wouldn't consider you a gaming god, a loser springs to mind though

HUGECOOL
28-09-2006, 02:58 AM
Nah I wouldn't consider you a gaming god, a loser springs to mind though
Oh, look. Someone sprouted brain cells.

Funny anything could spring to mind. Inbreeds are usually vegetables.

Neversoft
28-09-2006, 04:23 PM
There is a man that has nearly completed every single NES game ever made. He only has to complete 5 more or somthing? Although I read this over a year ago he may have done it now. I can't remember the exact amount but I think there was around 267 games.

HUGECOOL
28-09-2006, 07:19 PM
There is a man that has nearly completed every single NES game ever made. He only has to complete 5 more or somthing? Although I read this over a year ago he may have done it now. I can't remember the exact amount but I think there was around 267 games.
There's way more that lol. If you include all NES games of all regions, there's close to 8,000. Some of them are just repeats, so the number may be inflated a little.

Chaz
28-09-2006, 07:24 PM
Intresting...well done?

Shinigami
28-09-2006, 07:27 PM
I completed less than 20 games. :( Im not good with games lmao. Btw Final Fantasy Owns although I only completed FFX and FFX-2 :P

Juggle.
28-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Oh, look. Someone sprouted brain cells.

Funny anything could spring to mind. Inbreeds are usually vegetables.

Lool i can imagine u in a star trek suit after playing ur 2383rd game (that wos imported dont forget) saying in a high pitch voice "i amz da gaming god, bow down to my sadness"

Rauhl
28-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Lol HAha :) i completed alot but i wudnt even buy 250 games waste of money u savour the game

HUGECOOL
28-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Lool i can imagine u in a star trek suit after playing ur 2383rd game (that wos imported dont forget) saying in a high pitch voice "i amz da gaming god, bow down to my sadness"
lol. I take my comment back about sprouting brain cells. Apparently, it must've been side effect to coherrent language.

I dislike Star Trek and Star Wars, and I believe I said 1000-1500 games, so I'm not sure how you think you're being smart when you can't even make references to facts I made. "/ As for the gaming god comment, I do believe I mentioned earlier that I didn't think of myself as one (to which you agreed). So again, you fail, but I am not surprised.

Next time you try and string words together, how about having the decency of not making yourself look like a lobotomy patient? Moreover, stop having mental pictures of me. :) I know it might seem impossible to stop tihnking of me since you already made two references of such occurences, but I'm afraid I'm taken, and unlike you, my dates aren't inflatable.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!