PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] god i had hackers

popha
27-09-2006, 02:51 PM
everyone please
hackers are really bad right cos i am hello...cheese i had a love bagde and all that and a hacker hacked me and got me banned and now i cant get on my acount to do anything i have tryed reporting it byut they said sorry but we cant stop hackers
im so angry

ideabox
27-09-2006, 02:53 PM
...What? It confuses me.

Joeymac
28-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Seems that someone hacked the thread starters account and went on a ban rampage

popha
29-09-2006, 06:21 PM
omg! and its harsh vcos i had a love bagde and i really loved it

alex 1889
29-09-2006, 06:40 PM
omg! and its harsh vcos i had a love bagde and i really loved it
just get rid of the keylogger thats probably still lerking around on ur pc, then theres nothing u can do really :(

sulake say - we cant stop hackers

well they cud do afew things 2 lessen the amount of hackers, there completly hopeless when it comes 2 this

popha
30-09-2006, 05:30 PM
well they could atleast unabn my acount cos i got rid of the keyylogger i totally killed my pc and installed everything.....
they could atleast unab nit and let me change pass

Barmi
30-09-2006, 05:40 PM
well they could atleast unabn my acount cos i got rid of the keyylogger i totally killed my pc and installed everything.....
they could atleast unab nit and let me change pass
But if they did that for you, then everybody would want unbanning because they were "hacked". How do they know it wasn't really you? I believe you, but can you convince Habbo that it wasn't you? How do you know it's not going to happen again? What if everyone broke the Habbo Way and blamed it on "hackers"? :( It doesn't matter who was using the account when it broke the Habbo Way - the Habbo broke the Habbo Way, and thus the Habbo gets banned for it. Besides, only you are supposed to use your Habbo, so even if a "hacker" gained unsolicited access to your Habbo, the Habbo is then breaking the Habbo Way anyway. :(

I really do sympathise with you, because it's happened to a few of my friends... but I doubt anything will change. :(

I know it doesn't mean much, but you do have my sympathy. The best thing is to learn from the mistakes, and live on. Good luck! ;)

scubadiva
30-09-2006, 06:51 PM
I'd be punching myself if that was me. I feel really sorry for you. Sulake should get their act together.

Barmi
30-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Sulake should get their act together.
The only thing is; how can they do that when it is player error? Sulake make an effort to advise people on keyloggers, Internet and computer safety, etc... because they are not liable for player error.

As far as unbanning him goes:

But if they did that for you, then everybody would want unbanning because they were "hacked". How do they know it wasn't really you? I believe you, but can you convince Habbo that it wasn't you? How do you know it's not going to happen again? What if everyone broke the Habbo Way and blamed it on "hackers"? It doesn't matter who was using the account when it broke the Habbo Way - the Habbo broke the Habbo Way, and thus the Habbo gets banned for it. Besides, only you are supposed to use your Habbo, so even if a "hacker" gained unsolicited access to your Habbo, the Habbo is then breaking the Habbo Way anyway.

I really do sympathise with you, because it's happened to a few of my friends... but I doubt anything will change.

I know it doesn't mean much, but you do have my sympathy. The best thing is to learn from the mistakes, and live on. Good luck!
I do sound harsh - I know that... but I'm being advocate again. I really do sympathise with the OP, but if you try and slip into Habbo/Sulake's big shoes, you'll see where I'm coming from. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!