PDA

View Full Version : Gang Gremlins Update!

Memmish
28-09-2006, 09:52 AM
Ehjay has been awarded with 200 points for himself and his gang (furnihilist) and 100 habbo credits for finding the mistake that told him that Foxy Ball had taken control of the homepage.

Update: The mystery has been solved. That pesky Foxy Ball was responsible for the changes on the site, and burying the Habbo Spotlight in the Picnic Area. Thanks to all who helped us solve this crime, but there can be only one winner! And that winner is EhJay, from the Furnihilists! He correctly deduced The Bouncing Queen's guilt when he discovered Foxy's rather flowery prose on the the Habbo Book Club page. Who knew that our funky friend was such a fan of iambic pentameter! We'll be bringing Foxy in for interrogation later, but first the important stuff!

Well done EhJay. For cracking the case, you receive 200 Tough Points for you and your Gang. Your also going to receive 100 Habbo Credits!

Did we say there could only be one winner? Yes, we did. However, we had some very, very good guesses - and although they turned out to be incorrect, they impressed the Habbo staff so much, we're giving two Habbos a runner up prize of 25 credits . So well done to IDrew and Mz.Starlite!

http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/entertainment/streets/gremlins.html

This has put the furnihilists to the top of the leaderboard, WellDone to Ehjay :) x

DCeption
28-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Nice find :)

Stephhems
28-09-2006, 09:56 AM
OMG lol you always post stuff before me i was just gunna post that.

anyway it wasnt foxy ball it was those furnihilists! :@ bouncing queens would never do such a thing :rolleyes:

Memmish
28-09-2006, 09:57 AM
lool soz :)

ehjay is spamming my list really excited so i thought i might aswel post lol.

Bobbaschi needs points :<

EhJay
28-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Hehe, well it's weird recieving 100 creds, I'm just like woah!! And wooo top of the leader board!! Down with the Bouncing Queens, bring Lost_Witness back! :P

DCeption
28-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Blah down with bobbaschi, i want the furni guys to win because i like the badge :D

Memmish
28-09-2006, 10:05 AM
oi!

we should win, we are cool ok!

bouncing queens have no points at all so far hahaha!

DCeption
28-09-2006, 10:16 AM
oi!

we should win, we are cool ok!

bouncing queens have no points at all so far hahaha!

Lmao! :D is there any event on today?

Memmish
28-09-2006, 10:16 AM
should be its not announced yet though.

DCeption
28-09-2006, 10:21 AM
If there is ill try to get in early, before the alert

salacious
28-09-2006, 10:22 AM
Nice find.

Memmish
28-09-2006, 10:27 AM
thanks, ty for rep dception.

I want some tough points :< i entered this gang gremlins thing but what i said was the "mistake" was well off! lol

Stephhems
28-09-2006, 11:38 AM
bouncing queens own you all! we are at the bottom! WOO

Jõnathan
28-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Did anyone else see the bouncing battleballer on the lido diving board on the games page?

Kymux
28-09-2006, 05:14 PM
NICE FIND -REP !

jkjk

Pyroka
28-09-2006, 05:17 PM
Same with Memmish, i was well off the right answer... I thought it was on the events page.. Anyway i got the right suspect either way LOL. FURNIZPLZ. Ive sent in a rly questioning question for this new thing, itll be funny to see the fashionably questionable Foxy Ball to answer my very questioning question.

Anyone got a question on what it is?

Memmish
28-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Same with Memmish, i was well off the right answer... I thought it was on the events page.. Anyway i got the right suspect either way LOL. FURNIZPLZ. Ive sent in a rly questioning question for this new thing, itll be funny to see the fashionably questionable Foxy Ball to answer my very questioning question.

Anyone got a question on what it is?

rofl mine wasn't even the correct person/gang!

i havn't thought of my question yet...

Pyroka
29-09-2006, 07:03 AM
Mmm it was hard i agree. Ill try get to this event today even though i have a drum lesson and have to pick up my wages :rolleyes: How convient, anyway there will be another week of badge giving outz i think. Hopefully another Shabbolin kick warz since that was so fun, not fun for people with a "." in front of their name though. LOL.

Boxiel
29-09-2006, 07:26 AM
Well done Ant, Nice find becks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!