PDA

View Full Version : CFH behind the sceans

Aitken
28-09-2006, 04:12 PM
*Scenes (cant spell sorry)

Redtiz has produces a wonderful artical about the 'ins and outs' of the CFH and what the MODs can and cant do.

http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/help/news/article027.html

A quote for the books

'Incidentally, if you receive a reply to your call reminding you of the use of the Ignore button, it DOES NOT mean that the Moderator intends to take no action (they can and do take action if the attached chat log shows wrong-doing!) it’s merely a reminder that you can block out annoying chat around you.'

Barmi
28-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Yaa, that's a great article. :) Detailed, thorough, and well written. Thumbs up. :) It also clears up some of the common misconceptions people have with the CFH, and addresses problems that have risen as a result of the Ignore Campaign. Whoo!

KHK
28-09-2006, 04:14 PM
"OMGZ!!! This habbo iz bein mean n hes makin me cry. PLZ HELP NOW!!! HURRY!!!!”

LOL

Barmi
28-09-2006, 04:16 PM
"OMGZ!!! This habbo iz bein mean n hes makin me cry. PLZ HELP NOW!!! HURRY!!!!”

LOL
Heh, I actually reckon MODs get those messages on a hourly basis. ;P

KHK
28-09-2006, 04:16 PM
Heh, I actually reckon MODs get those messages on a hourly basis. ;P

why... how many do you send? ;)

Memmish
28-09-2006, 04:17 PM
i like that article, really good information in it :)

Marc2
28-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Hii crap article but good find

Hospo
28-09-2006, 04:28 PM
I thought the article was quite interesting, and will probably help out MOD's with them silly CFH's where habbo's will say silly things, or even fake cfh's
Overall, good find

Aitken
28-09-2006, 04:39 PM
I thought the article was quite interesting, and will probably help out MOD's with them silly CFH's where habbo's will say silly things, or even fake cfh's
Overall, good find
Thanks =]

Coolster :)
28-09-2006, 04:41 PM
Very nice article :)
Its detailed and tells you all about what ignore meens and what to do ect.. Well done redtiz :)

Kotu
28-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Good article, really clears up a lot.

I think they should make some kind of Guides section, like on fansites, where they can feature these kind of articles and more. Cause, Eventually the links to the news article disappear from the homepage, and become harder to locate.

Just-One
28-09-2006, 07:11 PM
This is great!

Redtiz has written up and done what Becs should have done in the first place. This should be the FOMO Campaign homepage, not Becs "NEVER USE CALL FOR HELP" description.

Thumbs up Emma and thanks for correcting Becs! :)

Just-one

Memmish
28-09-2006, 09:11 PM
yep this seems much better than the stupid fomo stuff, because its not focusing on what you shouldnt do but what you should. Woo fomo/ignore down the drain :D

brandon
28-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Good guide, nicely presented.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!