PDA

View Full Version : SMS Sytem

index.html
28-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Hey, where can i find the SMS System Habbox Use?

I Know its gonna cost so d/w

Isnt it someething like GLPayments ?

+Rep for first correct answer.

Panther
28-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Do you mean like www.freecms.com or Something Like that?

index.html
28-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Habbox use it for there HabboxVIP SMS

Panther
28-09-2006, 10:00 PM
I dont know do they Lol, I havent played Habbo for years.

Jaysir
29-09-2006, 01:30 AM
He's not talking about habbo. He's talking about how HabboX ( Habbox.com ) uses the SMS to pay for the VIP on the forum.

Why dont try asking them Devilz?

uber
29-09-2006, 06:35 AM
I think Organised and ami know.
Dunno tho.

Xarea
29-09-2006, 06:38 AM
ClubHabbo and HabboxForum use Green Light Solutions SMS Services. You can get their free option where you send 'GL Pay' to a certain number, or you can pay for a special code like Habbox, where you send 'HabboxVIP'.

Find out more about Green Light here! (http://www.glpayment.co.uk/)

Rixn
ClubHabbo.net Site Manager
Official UK and USA Fansite

uber
29-09-2006, 06:40 AM
+rep if I can
and
why are you always so formal.

Xarea
29-09-2006, 06:43 AM
+rep if I can
and
why are you always so formal.

Because in reality, I am not an idiot :P I neVa tYpelYkE dIs wIt dA cApItAl lEtTeRs nD dA mIsSpElLiNs.

This is the easiest way to make yourself look like an idiot. First of all, when you type in sTiCkY cApS lIkE tHiS it is very annoying and hard to read. Aim to make your post look as professional as possible. If you're doing tHiS kInD oF tHiNg people are bound to get annoyed and you won't look very bright in their eyes. 'Nd wen pplz write lyke dis wit da shortend werdz 'nd da mispellings 'nd da ghetto talk dat dey tink wil make dem look kool, it make dem look reel bad man. Another one of my ultimate hates is when people do that kind of thing because they think it looks cool. I really don't get why people don't understand that it is not cool to look or act stupid on purpose. Even though some people think it is, the majority of the people reading your post will think it is extremely annoying and won't put up with reading that kind of thing. Readers can't see you and can't hear you speaking so you will be judged on what you type and how you type it.

So if I type like an idiot, I seem like one :)

Jae
29-09-2006, 06:57 AM
So true, GL Payments is good, but SMS lines are expensive.

ebay
29-09-2006, 08:35 AM
habbox has to pay half of wot they make from sms vip though

Kymux
29-09-2006, 03:26 PM
This is the easiest way to make yourself look like an idiot. First of all, when you type in sTiCkY cApS lIkE tHiS it is very annoying and hard to read. Aim to make your post look as professional as possible. If you're doing tHiS kInD oF tHiNg people are bound to get annoyed and you won't look very bright in their eyes. 'Nd wen pplz write lyke dis wit da shortend werdz 'nd da mispellings 'nd da ghetto talk dat dey tink wil make dem look kool, it make dem look reel bad man. Another one of my ultimate hates is when people do that kind of thing because they think it looks cool. I really don't get why people don't understand that it is not cool to look or act stupid on purpose. Even though some people think it is, the majority of the people reading your post will think it is extremely annoying and won't put up with reading that kind of thing. Readers can't see you and can't hear you speaking so you will be judged on what you type and how you type it.

So if I type like an idiot, I seem like one :)

In reply to this one may not even know how to type with proper grammar. Many will resurt to what is referred to as txt speach to try and 'fit in' purely on their own abilities.
Eg.

'I had some difficulty with the question,' is in correct form.
'da question was well ard n i cudnt do it,' is a form which people may find easier.It is also much faster to talk in text speach. One can write much more by replacing 'fantastic' with 'gr8'.

Just try to think on others point of view and see WHY they are doing text speak and sticky caps etc.

On Topic: Yeah try GreenLight, HabboRemix use it too.

Dan

Jae
29-09-2006, 03:32 PM
Your just doing that to show off.Personally, typing grammatical(ish) is fastter then speaking '1337' ;)

uber
29-09-2006, 03:39 PM
who cares how people speak on a forum?
atleast we don't type all our posts in bright orange

reindeer.
29-09-2006, 03:52 PM
Back on topic people:
That sms system is great, I'm just working out what to use it for.

uber
29-09-2006, 04:05 PM
only trouble is it needs a back account

index.html
29-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Thread closed, Turning into a debate, +REP For the first correct answer.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!