PDA

View Full Version : New Funky Friday! GOLD LASER GATE!

Memmish
29-09-2006, 10:47 AM
On the Streets of Bobba, there are four famous Habbo Gang Leaders. Dino Bobbaschi, leader of La Famiglia Bobbaschi, a gang rumoured to have been the inspiration behind the word 'Bobba', while Spike Sticker, previous manager of the famous Punk group Scamme'd is now an anti-Furni campaigner. There is also the diva-like Foxy Ball who with her 'crew' ruled the Habbo Club scene! Finally there's Jenny, Jenny "Crazy" Kix, one of the most feared gang leaders in these here parts of Habbo Hotel. Together, these 4 Habbos strke fear throughout Habbo!

This weeks Funky Friday is dedicated to Foxy Ball, and we are giving you the chance to win a prize that you'll never forget! With this prize package, why not make your own Gang? Or even join Foxy Ball and the Bouncing Queens? You're bound to get 'nuff respect from your fellow Habbos with this prize package, too! "She's Foxy Ball.. and she's a whole lotta' Habbo!" You'll hear them cry! So why not enter?http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1254/KungFu_girl.gif You could win yourself:

A Gold Laser Gate
and a Habbo Cola machine!

5 Runners up will also win themself 25 Credits, just think! You could be a Foxy Ball too! To enter and be in with the chance of winning yourself a Gold Laser gate, answer this simple question:

Who has mysteriously dissappeared from the Habbo UK Offices?

1. Glitterkat
2. Heidster
3. Lost_Witness

Thanks to Quapla for this weeks Funky Friday!

The newest funky friday and the chance to win a gold laser gate!!!

Well done to Quapla

Lysine
29-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Good Find :)

You
29-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Nice find + Rep.

Memmish
29-09-2006, 10:56 AM
ty, quapla is on my list, i told her she won and she is like so excited (who wouldnt be!) rofl :)

WHANGFACE
29-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Nice find, and well done to her :]

You
29-09-2006, 10:58 AM
Yup, well done ;]

Josh-H
29-09-2006, 10:58 AM
More laser gates :rolleyes:

I think the red will stay supers... I hope they release the black ones :D

You
29-09-2006, 10:59 AM
Black ones will be nice

DCeption
29-09-2006, 11:03 AM
Well done to her :) Shes on my list but never talks :P

You
29-09-2006, 11:06 AM
I dont think gold lazer is relevant tho, something different could of been used..

DCeption
29-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Like a black dragon :D

You
29-09-2006, 11:08 AM
Lol, naw, something that represents going away :s

Evolution
29-09-2006, 11:10 AM
What does a gold laser gate have to do with the bouncing queen leader who:

In the heady days of Disco fever, Foxy Ball and her crew ruled the Habbo Club scene. Reknowned for her funky, individual style and sassy attitude Foxy was one of the first Habbo superstars. Foxy was so famous, some even claim her hairstyle was the inspiration behind Battle Ball. Of course, that couldn't really be the truth...could it?

I agree with whoever said it was irrelevant

DCeption
29-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Hard one to get a relevant prize for!

Off topic: Theres a flppign fly wanderign round my screen and if it doesnt fly of its gonna get squishes ;/

You
29-09-2006, 11:13 AM
Squish it xP

and erm, a few chinese furni, to show the person was on holiday in china (a)?

Evolution
29-09-2006, 11:15 AM
foxy-ball is the afro person who apparently "was the idea behind battleball" ~

300 free tickets
Perm battleball badge
5 months hc
12 months hc furni

as "she is queen of Habbo Club"

You
29-09-2006, 11:16 AM
foxy-ball is the afro person who apparently "was the idea behind battleball" ~

300 free tickets
Perm battleball badge
5 months hc
12 months hc furni

as "she is queen of Habbo Club"
By the way, wasn't the idea of battleball Red Devil?

Evolution
29-09-2006, 11:17 AM
By the way, wasn't the idea of battleball Red Devil?
the page says she was the inspiration

You
29-09-2006, 11:17 AM
Lol, oh ok, i dont pay much attention to habbo anywho

Memmish
29-09-2006, 11:21 AM
andy andy andy you take life to seriously! Gold is the colour of disco fever/superstars etc. everyone can see that!

In the heady days of Disco fever, Foxy Ball and her crew ruled the Habbo Club scene. Reknowned for her funky, individual style and sassy attitude Foxy was one of the first Habbo superstars.

Also in the funky friday its said to be a prize that is "bound to get 'nuff respect from your fellow Habbos" so it has to be something special.

I think a gold laser is a good prize :D

Evolution
29-09-2006, 11:22 AM
furni doesn't get you respect :p

DCeption
29-09-2006, 11:23 AM
I liked the prize so much i even entered this week ;o

You
29-09-2006, 11:23 AM
You should know that ;)

WHANGFACE
29-09-2006, 11:24 AM
I don't even like lazergates, so I won't enter. Well come to think of it, I've never entered Funky Friday..

Pyroka
No, this is completely IRRELEVANT to the whole topic of Streets of Bobba. She couldve went one better and got all the Gang posters to be released plus 3-4 green marquees to "keep the mobs out" of their hideouts... Yet again someone who is after furni, and suprise suprise its the gal who says shes Lost_witness' cousin, and yet denies it when someone confronts her about it. :rolleyes:

Evolution
You should know that ;)
indeed i do marcus

Memmish
29-09-2006, 11:25 AM

Rofl which planet are you from? you dont think if the winner has "Gold Laser Gate" as their room name, a million tiny habbos will run in flooding with excitement and friend requesting!

I know you want the laser gate Andy ;) lololol :D

You
29-09-2006, 11:25 AM
indeed i do marcus
nice nice andrew (L)

Btw, to the above post, Thats not for respect, it's just because those habbos want their lips somewhere they shouldn't go.

Memmish
29-09-2006, 11:27 AM
No, this is completely IRRELEVANT to the whole topic of Streets of Bobba. She couldve went one better and got all the Gang posters to be released plus 3-4 green marquees to "keep the mobs out" of their hideouts... Yet again someone who is after furni, and suprise suprise its the gal who says shes Lost_witness' cousin, and yet denies it when someone confronts her about it. :rolleyes:

rofl yes because anyone would enter for the chance to win 4 marquees and a poster?

and the gold laser gate works in exactly the same way to "keep the mobs out" of your hideout, but its a sexy disco fever colour so is more fitting for Foxy-Ball

:D

You
29-09-2006, 11:29 AM
Not really, I think pyroka's FF is alot better. Oh, Quapla or w/e is just an attention seeking nub, she used to flirt with a friend of mine called Damps.

Memmish
29-09-2006, 11:32 AM
I liked the prize so much i even entered this week ;o
exactly - people will like the gold laser and enter.

Not really, I think pyroka's FF is alot better. Oh, Quapla or w/e is just an attention seeking nub, she used to flirt with a friend of mine called Damps.

noone would bother ringing up if ther was a chance to win about 5hc worth of rares.

Well Habbo staff chose Quaplas entry as the winner and i personally think its a good prize and good luck to everyone who enters, especially you dception! :)

You
29-09-2006, 11:33 AM
I could bet you 10 credits that a hell of alot of Habbos still phone up even when the prize is rubbish.

DCeption
29-09-2006, 11:33 AM
Lol ty :)

Memmish
29-09-2006, 11:35 AM
I could bet you 10 credits that a hell of alot of Habbos still phone up even when the prize is rubbish.

i dont think they would...... nowhere near as many as for a gold laser

You
29-09-2006, 11:36 AM
I'm pretty sure any prize is better than no prize. I think offering a gold lazer is just stupid tbh.

:Hazel
29-09-2006, 11:36 AM

Yeah it does I'm well good because I have pixels. :rolleyes:

Good find memmish, plus rep.

Pyroka
29-09-2006, 11:44 AM
rofl yes because anyone would enter for the chance to win 4 marquees and a poster?

and the gold laser gate works in exactly the same way to "keep the mobs out" of your hideout, but its a sexy disco fever colour so is more fitting for Foxy-Ball

:D

How do you know that eh? Youd be amazed how many people will enter for that sort of furni. These days there are too many super rares in the Funky Fridays, i mean i sent one in and it had 3 red laser gates and a red smoke machine, yes i know the smoke machine had no relevance but thats what happens, thats the appeal! I still think its a good prize though, in reference to the marquee... Id enter..

KHK
29-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Well done to Quapla, and whoever *wins*

Although maybe 50 Disco signs and some hc / battleball tix would have been more suited

Josh-H
29-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Imagine 50 disco signs in your hand LOL

The Don
29-09-2006, 11:54 AM
good find. + rep.

Memmish
29-09-2006, 11:58 AM
How do you know that eh? Youd be amazed how many people will enter for that sort of furni. These days there are too many super rares in the Funky Fridays, i mean i sent one in and it had 3 red laser gates and a red smoke machine, yes i know the smoke machine had no relevance but thats what happens, thats the appeal! I still think its a good prize though, in reference to the marquee... Id enter..

exactly you entered for the red smoke,

some may ring in for a few marquees but no where near the amount of people who would ring up for the chance to win a very rare super.

Pyroka
29-09-2006, 12:10 PM
exactly you entered for the red smoke,

some may ring in for a few marquees but no where near the amount of people who would ring up for the chance to win a very rare super.

Yay im truthful :eusa_dancAnyway, im thinking about re-entering my Funky Friday without the red smoke machine, and see what would happen. If you read the actual article i made, you'd see the relevance in the red smoke machine by the way. ;) Im not entering this Funky Friday anyway. I enter the ones with RELEVANCE, the last one which had relevance was of course, the red smoke machine one...

The Don
29-09-2006, 12:14 PM
is the question easy? or hard?

DCeption
29-09-2006, 12:25 PM
Easy the answer is

Glitterkat :eusa_whis

The Don
29-09-2006, 12:28 PM
ok lol. im not entering though

Hurts
29-09-2006, 12:30 PM
I'm going to enter, gota be in it to win it LOL anyways i need some paint so i might aswell enter to get the 2 creds :)

Naomi
29-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Can I just say that I entered the same Funky Friday with various prizes, thus including: Pink Marquee, Black Dragon, Black Pillow, Sky Dragon, Purple Dragon, and finally Gold Laser Gate, it was in the decision of Habbo Staff to pick which prize they would like, Lost_Witness also added a Habbo Cola to the prize package, going back on the statement "Quapla who claims she is Lost_Witness' Cousin" - I have never claimed this, it was a rumour that was spread by a Habbo who I'm not willing to disclose, and I was harrassed, I am NOT related to any Habbo Staff member in any way. I hope this has answered your ongoing questions about certain subjects.

Also, the prize is NOT Irrelevant, Gold is the colour of a Diva, (Foxy Ball) And extremely glamorous, Gold was an extremely popular colour in the 60's which by the look of Foxy Ball, is where she has came from, she is obviously based on Foxy Cleopatra from 'Goldmember' (Austin Powers), due to the 3 quarter height shoes, (Platforms) Therefore, it is NOT an Irrelevant prize for this Funky Friday, thankyou. ~ Naomi

EhJay
29-09-2006, 12:55 PM
What relevance do "super rare" *cough* dragons have with disco? ;l

Ain't being funny either love but like nobody believes you because you say it was a rumour started by somebody else yet you won't say who? Something to hide? Or do you not say because you love all the on-going attention that you are causing yourself by not admitting the truth. :)

Back on topic... I have never entered any Funky Fridays and don't intend to :P

Naomi
29-09-2006, 12:56 PM
Some friends know who started the rumours, and I'm not about to disclose their name on the biggest forum based around Habbo Hotel as it could make all sorts of things arise including Bullying and Harrassment.

DCeption
29-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Some friends know who started the rumours, and I'm not about to disclose their name on the biggest forum based around Habbo Hotel as it could make all sorts of things arise including Bullying and Harrassment.

I entered one with a black dragon :P But your intorduction was far better than mine :(

Memmish
29-09-2006, 01:04 PM
What relevance do "super rare" *cough* dragons have with disco? ;l

dragons? who said anything about a dragon... prehaps you mean laser gate? and seeing as you asked please read previous posts to find the answer (the fact they are gold! the colour of 60's/70's glamorous disco!)

anyway quapla won a gold laser gate wooo,

Naomi
29-09-2006, 01:09 PM
Extremely well said, Memmish *Applauds* lol :P

You
29-09-2006, 01:09 PM
dragons? who said anything about a dragon... prehaps you mean laser gate? and seeing as you asked please read previous posts to find the answer (the fact they are gold! the colour of 60's/70's glamorous disco!)

anyway quapla won a gold laser gate wooo,
Why not a gold mini trophy? Why not a gold / yellow ice cream machine? Why not a gold/yellow marquee?

Naomi
29-09-2006, 01:12 PM
Why not a gold mini trophy? Why not a gold / yellow ice cream machine? Why not a gold/yellow marquee?

Do you think they would interest as many Habbos? Sulake need to make profit, yes? and by making the prize a Gold Laser Gate, they know they will get 100,000's of Habbos phoning up to get their hands on it, whereas if it were something smaller, then they may only get 100's or maybe 1000's, it's all about the business industry, you see?

AJuk
29-09-2006, 01:12 PM
who won the last one ?

Memmish
29-09-2006, 01:16 PM

rofl how many times does it have to be said? People are much more likely to ring up for the chance to own a super super super rare, habbo needs to make money its a business.

if i posted today "New funky friday - Win a Gold Ice Cream Machine!!" everyone would say what a rubbish prize it was and that no one will enter for it.

Some of you always look for the negative, cant you be happy for once, and say "wow a gold laser gate good luck everyone!"

Naomi
29-09-2006, 01:19 PM
I completely agree Memmish, considering Evolution seems to have something against me, he despises it when I win things haha, I think he needs to grow up. Considering to Evolution I'm the "Wicked Witch of Habbo Hotel" Oh boy, that made me laugh for days on end! I mean seriously, I'm only nasty to nasty people, being 'Wicked' it would make me Malicious and Spiteful, which I am not. At least I sincerely hope I'm not.

Evolution
29-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Gold LASER GATES have nothing to do with the 60s. Technology advances with the time, while the colour maybe only slightly relevant, the rest of the prize, infact, is not. I agree with Mk, again. Gold olden day rares would be better or even something even more relevant forgetting the colour.

EDIT//

since when did I say anything about you winning anything? :l

I didn't, you're just taking a dig at me. At NO STAGE did I even mention your name, Quapla, until now.

See, you're the one that is taking digs at me, not the other way round. I said the PRIZE was irrelevent, not Quapla was irrelevant.

Naomi
29-09-2006, 01:24 PM
Gold LASER GATES have nothing to do with the 60s. Technology advances with the time, while the colour maybe only slightly relevant, the rest of the prize, infact, is not. I agree with Mk, again. Gold olden day rares would be better or even something even more relevant forgetting the colour.

Do you honestly feel the need to be technical with Everything? This is not reality, dear, this is Habbo Hotel, when would you see someone from the 60's living today wearing Platforms? You wouldn't. You know something Andy? You really frustrate me, I don't think I have seen you congratulate anybody on anything for that matter, you always have something bad to say about someone/something, the first day you met me you said "Your nasty" In the first 5 minutes. How you can judge character so fast I do not know, grow up & get over yourself,

Your Ego is way to high, and you need to get a Reality Check, you were Hotel Manager for one week, that does not make you a superstar, or a 'Famous Habbo' for that matter, because to be honest with you Andy, The reality is youre not the permanent hotel manager, and if you were, so help me I would leave the hotel.

---MAD---
29-09-2006, 01:33 PM
Well done to her. The quote has lots of typos :o.

Naomi
29-09-2006, 01:34 PM
In Continuation to your Edit:

I actually didn't say you did, unbelievably you are contradicting yourself, with anybody else winning it, you would obviously leave it at that, but because it's me, I don't know if it's jealousy or what? You seem to be having a frustrating afternoon, and I am stating a fact and speaking my mind that you do need to get over yourself and that your ego is far too high, you also need a reality check! Im sure plenty of people would agree.

Typhoon
29-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Naomi, No one likes you, gtfo.

Naomi
29-09-2006, 01:40 PM
Liam, the only reason you don't like me is because I wouldn't let you on Quapla for the simple purpose of Hacking people, Im not about to risk my account for you to hack people out of their paid for items. I don't come online to be 'Liked' by anbody, I appreciate my friends, and foes, that's the simple factor.

EhJay
29-09-2006, 01:54 PM
*Munches on a carrot*

Stephhems
29-09-2006, 01:55 PM
Naomi, No one likes you, gtfo.

i like her

Naomi
29-09-2006, 01:56 PM
Lol EhJay, enjoying that carrot? :) I hate carrots.
And aww, Stephhems hunny. Thanks! You're a darling.

Evolution
29-09-2006, 01:58 PM
In Continuation to your Edit:

I actually didn't say you did, unbelievably you are contradicting yourself, with anybody else winning it, you would obviously leave it at that, but because it's me, I don't know if it's jealousy or what? You seem to be having a frustrating afternoon, and I am stating a fact and speaking my mind that you do need to get over yourself and that your ego is far too high, you also need a reality check! Im sure plenty of people would agree.
If you look back on other Funky friday threads (I will find links for you if you really want) you will see that I haven't congratulated anyone for the pure fact MOST of them are irrelevant. Many people, like Pyroka and Mk think that if a Funky Friday is on a subject it should have RELEVANT PRIZES.

I wouldn't want to be jealous over you, or over a pixel furniture for that matter. The truth of the matter is, a forum is for opinions and debates regardless of the fact who makes it if I don't like it, I'm not gonna put on a halo and angel wings and pretend it's cool when it isn't.

You also didn't say I said anything about you, but you were directing things at me as if I did - when I didn't.

Naomi
29-09-2006, 02:01 PM
I apologise if you feel that I was directing them, but I was beggining to feel intimidated by alot of people on this forum, not just by you. But, as we are both young adults, I'm apologising to you.

Evolution
29-09-2006, 02:03 PM
I apologise if you feel that I was directing them, but I was beggining to feel intimidated by alot of people on this forum, not just by you. But, as we are both young adults, I'm apologising to you.
Not trying to drag the matter on but how can you say you were NOT directing things at me? ;)

I completely agree Memmish, considering Evolution seems to have something against me, he despises it when I win things haha, I think he needs to grow up. Considering to Evolution I'm the "Wicked Witch of Habbo Hotel" Oh boy, that made me laugh for days on end! I mean seriously, I'm only nasty to nasty people, being 'Wicked' it would make me Malicious and Spiteful, which I am not. At least I sincerely hope I'm not.

Kotu
29-09-2006, 02:03 PM
Calm down guys. All this kerfuffle starting because of the relevance of a Funky Friday competition, you're making yourself look like a bunch of fools.

If you don't like one another, leave it at that. There's no need to get down one anothers throats and cause a comotion. There's no need to respond to posts and statements about you that you feel are degrading, let people who dislike you simmer in their own hate.

DannyyTBH.
29-09-2006, 02:08 PM
yay another boring funky friday

The Don
29-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Funky fridays are NOT funky or fun, most of the time there not even on friday....

DCeption
29-09-2006, 02:31 PM
Funky fridays are NOT funky or fun, most of the time there not even on friday....

Well there obviously nto going to call it "This is not fun firday" are they :eusa_wall

And when was the last time it wasnt on firday?!

Kymux
29-09-2006, 03:13 PM
I love her.

Niall!
29-09-2006, 03:15 PM
erm what happens if ur funky friday entry gets chosen?

Kotu
29-09-2006, 03:17 PM
It is published, and you win the prize also.

AJuk
29-09-2006, 03:19 PM
WoW ! I came Runner Up :)
Italylover :)

DCeption
29-09-2006, 03:21 PM
Welldone :)

Tristan
29-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Well done to Quapla.
I don't want to take sides but just wanna say what I think for the sake of it.
I agree with Pyroka and whoever with the issue of the relevance of the prize to the subject and I think that Disco signs would fit in well with the theme.
But I have to agree with Quapla also, Sulake is after money and that is expected, it is a business isn't it? Also, she entered her funky friday with a chance of it being published with a great prize and it was chosen. Meaning, she sent hers in and clearly must have been the best that was sent in so all there is to do is give congratulations to Quapla and whoever wins the funky friday and commiserations (sp?) to those that sent in Funky fridays and weren't chosen and to those that will not win.

united-champ
29-09-2006, 03:27 PM
OMG!!
gold?!
Lord...
Makes red Ones go down to 25cred

Pyroka
29-09-2006, 03:46 PM
Hmm ok let me tell you something of how stupid and irrelevant this prize is.
Here is a spoon:

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6776/spoonlx7.jpg

Here is a toilet roll:

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3720/toiletll8.jpg

Now the spoon is the laser gate, and the toilet roll is the actual Streets of Bobba topic with Foxy-Ball included. See the relevance? I damn dont...Though i like the images ^_^

-:Undertaker:-
29-09-2006, 05:18 PM
There is a connection, Foxy is all Discoy so Gold Lazer Fits in with it, abit like the DISCO Sign and the Gold Lazer would go together.

Dipsy
29-09-2006, 05:41 PM
Gold - Colour of a glamourous diva.

Laser - 60's laser shows //raves

It does have SOME relevance.

Good luck everyone =)

You
29-09-2006, 05:48 PM
Why not a gold trophy? or Gold ice cream machine?

Boxiel
29-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Fgs ANOTHER lazer? jesus habbo :|Good find tho,

Naomi
29-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Because I dont want a gold trophy or a gold ice cream machine? Hello? I took 1 hour writing something out, who would do that just to do Sulake a favour? You have to want the prize, too.. If I wanted a Gold Trophy I would go out & trade for one, you can't trade for Gold Laser gates, simply because there will be 2 worldwide (As far as I know) Does that answer your question? And the prize is entirely relevant.

Gold - Colour of a Glamorous Diva
Laser - 60's Laser Shows/Raves
Gate - Keeps intruders/other gangs out.

So Pyroka, you can forget about your spoon and toilet paper thing.
Think of it more as a Bowl of cereal and a Spoon, completely relevant!

Naomi
29-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Making the prize a gold trophy/ice cream machine would in fact make the prize even more irrelevant, simply to the fact that Ice Cream Machines are congrigated to 'Dino Bobbaschi' being Italian.

alex 1889
29-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Hmm ok let me tell you something of how stupid and irrelevant this prize is.
Here is a spoon:

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6776/spoonlx7.jpg

Here is a toilet roll:

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3720/toiletll8.jpg

Now the spoon is the laser gate, and the toilet roll is the actual Streets of Bobba topic with Foxy-Ball included. See the relevance? I damn dont...Though i like the images ^_^

things u can eat end up on both of them, lol

seriously though i completly agree with u

Memmish
29-09-2006, 07:31 PM
The toilet roll and spoon comment adds nothing to your argument and actually makes it seem completely moronic.

There is an obvious connection between a gold laser gate and discos/ parties/60's 70's glamour, already all mentioned.

Also the icm comment (again?) please read previous posts which simply stated fewer habbos would ring up hoping to win a normal rare compared to an exclusive super. Habbo obviously want as many people to enter as possible and so choose an appealing prize.

Zuar
29-09-2006, 07:41 PM
Well Done

Shes On My List And She Doesn't Speak LOL

Yggdrasill
29-09-2006, 07:42 PM
I thought Funky friday was meant to be a little add on competition, now people are walking around with laser gates because of it.

But I think i think of it as a good prize, I'll be entering.

Tyed
29-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Its A Damn Pixel. Who Cares If Its "Not" Irrelevent" Its Not Going To Hurt You She Entered She Won. Doubt There Is Only Going To Be 2 Worldwide Unno What Sulake\Habbo Are Like And If There Only Is Other Laser Gates In Other Coulours Will Be Released. Also People Moaning About Another Lazer Get What Were People asking For Another Damn Icm Geez. She Won Now Get Over It

You
29-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Its A Damn Pixel. Who Cares If Its "Not" Irrelevent" Its Not Going To Hurt You She Entered She Won. Doubt There Is Only Going To Be 2 Worldwide Unno What Sulake\Habbo Are Like And If There Only Is Other Laser Gates In Other Coulours Will Be Released. Also People Moaning About Another Lazer Get What Were People asking For Another Damn Icm Geez. She Won Now Get Over It
Go abuse something other than the shift key mate.

29-09-2006, 09:47 PM
I think its a great Prize, Nice to see Lost_Witness giving out new Rares rather than rubbish prizes that we had under Callie EG: 5 Red Pillows + 2 White Oriental Screens.

http://www.habbox.com/fitcovboy/ForeignFurni/GoldLaserGateT.gif

Pyroka
29-09-2006, 10:00 PM
I think its a great Prize, Nice to see Lost_Witness giving out new Rares rather than rubbish prizes that we had under Callie EG: 5 Red Pillows + 2 White Oriental Screens.

http://www.habbox.com/fitcovboy/ForeignFurni/GoldLaserGateT.gif

Thing is though, when Callie was manager she had a REASON to put that in the Funky Friday which was a good Funky friday. These days all you need is a introduction like, "I LIKE PIE AND SO DOES MY WIFE", plus a question like, "WOTZ MY NAME?" and then add a couple of super rares and ta-dah. Youve got the modern day Funky Friday!

29-09-2006, 10:02 PM
The Gold Lazer fits in with the Theme of DISCO, So whats all your problems?, No new recolours in catogule to moan about so you all moan about this? - If you don't like it - THEN DONT ENTER FUNKY FRIDAY, Simple!

ColyTom
30-09-2006, 09:39 AM
I prefered it before Habbos made funky Fridays. I liked it when it was always done by staff.

alex 1889
30-09-2006, 10:05 AM
i still prefer the red laser gate :l

Shatterstar
30-09-2006, 07:17 PM
The Gold Lazer fits in with the Theme of DISCO, So whats all your problems?, No new recolours in catogule to moan about so you all moan about this? - If you don't like it - THEN DONT ENTER FUNKY FRIDAY, Simple!

I see it as a whole, "protect yourself from the gangs of bobba with a GOLD laser gate" type scenario?

30-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Yeh and with Foxy- (Whatever) + It could be gold because Gangs and Mafias wear big Gold Chains and have loads of Gold stuff :)

Pyroka
30-09-2006, 08:11 PM
I see it as a whole, "protect yourself from the gangs of bobba with a GOLD laser gate" type scenario?

Ive said it once and ill say it again, the green marquee shouldve been the prize. Why you ask? Because its damned description is "Keep the mobs out". Is there any point with a Gold Laser gate? NO. A big capital NO.

Naomi
30-09-2006, 08:22 PM
Pyroka, dear. You may want to read past postings, there is MAJOR points, GOLD Is also the colour of 'Bling' hence 'Gangs' Lasers - Late 60's Laser Shows, I will NOT repeat myself again so please open your eyes up to reality.

Tell me this, who would HONESTLY in their right mind enter a Funky Friday with a Green Marquee as a prize if they could buy one from the catalogue? Let's think about that one for a moment, shall we? Please, Pyroka - Look at things realistically before posting your squabble.

Gizmotech
30-09-2006, 08:29 PM
What ever; Naomi won fair 'n square.

Congratulations!

Pyroka
30-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Pyroka, dear. You may want to read past postings, there is MAJOR points, GOLD Is also the colour of 'Bling' hence 'Gangs' Lasers - Late 60's Laser Shows, I will NOT repeat myself again so please open your eyes up to reality.

Tell me this, who would HONESTLY in their right mind enter a Funky Friday with a Green Marquee as a prize if they could buy one from the catalogue? Let's think about that one for a moment, shall we? Please, Pyroka - Look at things realistically before posting your squabble.

Gold is a color of bling, fair enough... But "Late 60 laser shows"? Foxy-Ball relates to the 70's generation, not the 60's. I would enter a competition like to win a certain amount of marquee's e.g. 4. Thats 100 credits worth, and is worth entering if you ask me. The problem with Funky Friday these days, its more "GoldDigger Friday" than Funky Friday because half the time, people only submit their own if it has like 5-10 thrones. The times of winning simple prizes has gone, and the greedy era has begun. :)

30-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Id rather have a Gold Lazer Gate than 4 Green Marquees which value is dropping though the roof, Sulake is a business, They WANT lots of people to ring to get the Prize.

Pyroka
30-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Id rather have a Gold Lazer Gate than 4 Green Marquees which value is dropping though the roof, Sulake is a business, They WANT lots of people to ring to get the Prize.

Mmmm fine then, but thats my opinion on the matter. I dont like the way Funky Friday's are being operated these days, and theyre becoming more of a way to get rich fast, than a way to have a Funky Friday.

30-09-2006, 09:16 PM
I like FunkyFridays nowadays, I might consider entering one in the Future :)

Naomi
30-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Lasers were also around in the 70's. As was Bling.

DCeption
30-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Lasers were also around in the 70's. As was Bling.

People on this forum like to moan, especially about any little thing they can find.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!