PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best thing you've done to a teacher?

.L.T.
01-03-2005, 06:14 PM
Whats the best or funniest thing you've done to a teacher?

joeyjo21
20-03-2005, 01:07 PM
This was accidental but extremely funny at the time. My friends and i decided to put a condom on the floor on the main staircase and we stood around to watch who would get it stuck to their shoe (childish i know but this was a few years ago lol). Unfortunatly the head teacher came on duty and stood on it without noticing and got it stuck to his shoe! The big group of us burst out laughing at him and it took him a few minutes and until he realised exactly what we we're lauhing at. We then ran up and down the school corridors with him chasing us (this old man running after us added to how funny the situation was) me and the other girls hid in the swimming pool ladies changing rooms (where he couldnt enter obviously) but the boys got caught. When my friend had to hand our names in he forgot mine cos he thought i was too nice to do anything like that and didnt realise id been there lol. i felt guilty that everyone else got in trouble for it but they didnt mind.

Luayminator
26-03-2005, 09:10 AM
I say thats a lie , I believed it until u said he ran after you.

joeyjo21
26-03-2005, 07:39 PM
i know it sounds really hard to believe and i probably wudnt believe it either, but it did actually happen to me lol.

Tw!xter
27-03-2005, 11:11 AM
lol made me laugh if that really did happen that would be extremly funny, but i agree with luayminator i cant see the headteacher chasing you round the corridors somehow :S however if he did would be hillarious.

AngJum
27-03-2005, 11:22 AM
I had just moved to a new school, and we had a substitude teacher, and everyone was like someone put a pin on her seat! So I said I would. I put a pin on her seat, and she sat down and it got caught to her dress.. then this prat Josh said "There's a pin on your dress!" and she looked around the class and said "Who put a pin on my seat?!" and they all looked at me and said "Angela did" I was sooooooo peed.. so then I got detention, and I was like I'm not going to detention! So I didn't go and then I got in to more trouble :) And I got another detention and I didn't go, so they gave up.. I was soo annoyed with them, so I kicked down the fence in the playground, and took the wired fence apart :D! It was sooooo fun! Oh, and I stole a basketball ;) That's what they get for messing with me!

Tw!xter
27-03-2005, 11:43 AM
lol u rebel u :P sounds like fun thou, supply teachers are so easy to annoy LOL

xsaucy-stephx
30-03-2005, 08:16 AM
Ang u r a scary person.

Cant be bovad to post mine, much to much of a long story, lets say red nose day, sub teacher, 34 pairs of red wigs and white pants, crying n running, and retirement.

That bout sums it up.

=)

Steph
x

lauralol
30-03-2005, 06:49 PM
I can't really think of anything particularly funny I've done at the moment, but there's this teacher at my school I absolutely HATE so much and he hates me too. I always take the mick out of him and stuff it is so funny, and he spits as he talk and stuf.. eww it's just too disgusting to think about!

-JT-
11-04-2005, 02:56 PM
i threw a condom at a teacher once

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!