PDA

View Full Version : The Streets Of Bobba

---MAD---
29-09-2006, 01:26 PM
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1245/Logo_big.gif

Habbos, I have some bad news: Lost_Witness is missing! Lately, some mysterious things have been happening around the Hotel, and rumours have been flying that gangs from the past have been reforming. I've hit the Streets of Bobba, Habbo's dark underworld for more information. I have my suspicions about who is behind this crime, and my contacts have given me more information about the individuals involved. Read the profiles I've posted with details of my main suspects and their history on Habbo for more information.

Lost_Witness and I have worked with all these people in the past, and they became trusted allies in the fight against scammers within the Hotel. All of them swore to respect the Habbo Way, but one of them has betrayed that promise and are now trying to take control of the Hotel! With Lost_Witness in their hands, anything is possible. So, what can you do to help? I need you to join one of the gangs and investigate the disappearance of Lost_Witness. However, it won't be easy to gain their trust and obtain information about this terrible crime! You'll have to get involved, experience their way of life, and most importantly win Tough Points which mean respect. It won't be easy, but I know that Habbo's are up for a challenge!

Read up on the different suspects and their gangs and decide who you want to join. Could it be the Shabbolins, the Furnihilists, the Famiglia Bobbaschi or the Bouncing Queens who have taken Lost_Witness? It's up to you to find out. Infiltrate their hang-outs, play their games and go deep under cover. Make sure you take on their look, hang out in their rooms and make their mission your mission. Most importantly, remember that real gangsters have a code of honour. They know that the only way is the Habbo Way, and Bobba to anyone who says different!

Good luck!

Discuss the streets of habbo and keep us all updated!

Sticky made as requested by MK and other people. This will hopefully allow other news to be posted without being bumped down by all the streed of bobba news ;).

DCeption
29-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Streets of Bobba Events
Friday 29th September

16.00: Bouncing Queens Party - Search Foxy-Ball
16.30: Foxy-Ball's Funk Off!

Remeber all gangs can take part in the these events. You can win personal and team Tough Points!

Dancing competiton i gather!

You
29-09-2006, 02:11 PM
Nice find ^^

::DAV3::
29-09-2006, 02:12 PM
wow this sounds fun

://////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wayne. (Forum Administrator) Please don't pointless post.

DCeption
29-09-2006, 02:14 PM
I dont see how you can judge a virtual dance, everybody has the same styles

You
29-09-2006, 02:14 PM
Lmao, probably get them moving around squares

DCeption
29-09-2006, 02:15 PM
Oooo! I can do that well!

You
29-09-2006, 02:16 PM
really now ;]?

DCeption
29-09-2006, 02:21 PM
Part from when there lag, im a bit unstabble then :(

::DAV3::
29-09-2006, 02:24 PM
wow this sounds fun

://////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wayne. (Forum Administrator) Please don't pointless post.

sozzz

where can i find out more about the streets of bobba?!?!

DCeption
29-09-2006, 02:27 PM
the homepage -> Entertainment -> Streets

DCeption
29-09-2006, 03:38 PM
Sorry for double post cant edit

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4152/untitledei2.png (http://imageshack.us)

ninjasheep2
29-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Wewt, i won the event. Putting me top of the rankings :)

DCeption
29-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Wewt, i won the event. Putting me top of the rankings :)

If only i had been 1 place infornt of you :P Wd, wot did u win?

Bear-Max
02-10-2006, 08:43 PM
I'm surprised someone in the offices has such good taste in gaming :)

Pyroka
02-10-2006, 09:28 PM
The thing is, none of them have a taste in gaming... Theyre just using some of the Gamer debate ideas :P In my opinion anyway, thats whats going on ;)

Bear-Max
02-10-2006, 09:48 PM
The thing is, none of them have a taste in gaming... Theyre just using some of the Gamer debate ideas :P In my opinion anyway, thats whats going on ;)
Very likely xD

But either way, I'm just happy for Streets of Rage to be getting some lovin'.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!