PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Super Rare Room ( blue fan, gold drag and red smokes!! )

e5
30-09-2006, 10:15 AM
I made this... took me ages to get the blue fan PERCFECT with a few like stopping and startings :) i messed up on one part then fixed it :) There is a slight error somewhere, where I messed up... who can spot it? =]

rate /10 and c&c

Thanks, Elliott

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/Ell090/mysuperroomhand.jpg
:D

scubadiva
30-09-2006, 01:36 PM
This isn't really an alteration. I don't really know what it comes under!

e5
30-09-2006, 05:05 PM
It is :) anyway no where else to put it as I made it my self. It is an alteration xP

Biseinen
30-09-2006, 05:09 PM
technically, it is an alteration but compared to what we're used to seeing. it's a very poor attempt at something incredibly simple.

0/10

holo-jonny
30-09-2006, 05:09 PM
Good stuff 8/10 +rep

e5
30-09-2006, 05:10 PM
technically, it is an alteration but compared to what we're used to seeing. it's a very poor attempt at something incredibly simple.

0/10

Poor attempt? Actually the others who have seen it... quite good. And you don't see this everyday on habbo .. .well never -.-

EDIT; Thanks Holo :D

Biseinen
30-09-2006, 05:12 PM
And in my opinion, its nothing good. All you did was have to cut around the image, get rid of the background and then paste them on. How hard is that.

- Rep. = )

Edit: Oh, and I've seen rares (Plus tons more in rooms).

e5
30-09-2006, 05:14 PM
-rep for an attempt at a super rare room? pointless or what. Thanks to everyone for the +reppage

Disaronno
30-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Ithink its good, is the error the corner of the marquee?? If not, the red fan isnt a super rare

iDrops
30-09-2006, 08:33 PM
I dont understand.. If theres only 1 red fan (which does exist atm) in ur room what makes this room a super rare room? :S

e5
30-09-2006, 08:34 PM
No it aint the error and its only the things I mentioned were supers :D

EDIT; idrops red fans aint super rare just sad rares. and it is super coz of the supers in ma room and hand.

joboman
30-09-2006, 08:34 PM
err its a recolor? -_-

3/10 really simple and done millions of times

e5
30-09-2006, 08:36 PM
RECOLOUR? of what may I ask.

joboman
30-09-2006, 08:36 PM
blue fan LOL

what WAS the alteration?

WAIT LOL you didn't even color it, all you need was paste it

BRAVO 3/10 FOR PASTING A PICTURE ON ANOTHER PICTURE

YOU GOT SKILLS

iDrops
30-09-2006, 08:42 PM
No it aint the error and its only the things I mentioned were supers :D

EDIT; idrops red fans aint super rare just sad rares. and it is super coz of the supers in ma room and hand.

Then why is it in the room?:rolleyes:

e5
30-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Coz It was there when I took the screenie... the ones I mentioned are supers FGS why u asking about if it's super or not its a screenie thing jobo... sthu coz its better dan u can do. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

iDrops
30-09-2006, 09:04 PM
Coz It was there when I took the screenie... the ones I mentioned are supers FGS why u asking about if it's super or not its a screenie thing jobo... sthu coz its better dan u can do. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Lol sorry but blue fan is a recolour. and the rares u mentioned are in ur HAND not room thx. AND you havent seen what I can do. definetly not just copy and pasting k :)

joboman
30-09-2006, 09:15 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/joboman/transcokecan.gifhttp://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/joboman/transphone.gif

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=166510

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=186394

a couple things made by me, im am certainly not the best but defineately better than you.

e5
30-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Shame you can't spell... We aren't all perfect. Way to show off? Loser.

iDrops, I did mention my hand too.

joboman
30-09-2006, 10:19 PM

i posted them to prove you wrong and to prove that you are infact a noob.

wow.. hypocrite. you can't spell very well either

Jolly
30-09-2006, 10:35 PM
Sorry but that looks like you spent next to no time at all, it's just a screenie with a picture of a blue fan put into it. You didn't even spend time getting a down-sized version of the Blue fan to replace the red one that sit's on the podium!

As someone generously gave you above, I must also award you 3/10. Only based on the sheer awfulness of your post.

e5
01-10-2006, 07:49 AM
Im sorry but, As I did say in my post, I spent alot of time fixing the blue fan into the room, and putting the items in my hand, I had to make it just perfect,
and I see you don't have the right eye to see I have spent time on this. Or look at it as if you did it, if you zoom in on the picture just look at the 2 by 2 squares I had to fill in.

Jobo

i posted them to prove you wrong and to prove that you are infact a noob.

wow.. hypocrite. you can't spell very well either

At least the words I wrote down were intented to be spelt like that... there abbreviations, you try yo spell the full word out and fail... so no thanxs

Tristan
01-10-2006, 08:29 AM
At least the words I wrote down were intented to be spelt like that... there abbreviations, you try yo spell the full word out and fail... so no thanxs

You could have easily C+P the blue fan on habbox.com...
Try creating new furni rather than something that could be accused of just copy and pasting or that is copy and pasted.

Also, as kind as I am, I have edited your post in the quote in bold for you where you have rather alot of spelling mistakes. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!