PDA

View Full Version : Patetic Really Is

Vodata
30-09-2006, 09:02 PM
I Try And Find News And People Either Say Its Old Or Fake
I Cant Win Anymore :@

I Try My Bestest To Get News And You People Just Bad Rep Me And Close It Like Its Trash

Please Stop Treating Me Unfairly

Expecilly The Mods!!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

brandon
30-09-2006, 09:03 PM
awh diddums. It's fake news and you know it.

Vodata
30-09-2006, 09:06 PM
EveryOne Hates Me For No Reason :(

Look Heres Proof
*REMOVED*

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Administrator): Please do not post reputation comments on the forums.

-:Undertaker:-
30-09-2006, 09:08 PM
God just GO-AWAY stop spamming everywere!

-Wolverine
30-09-2006, 09:08 PM
EveryOne Hates Me For No Reason :(

Look Heres Proof
*REMOVED*
Roflmao, that's hilarious! :P

Vodata
30-09-2006, 09:09 PM
God just GO-AWAY stop spamming everywere!

Why Be So Mean Your VIP Your Ment To Be Nice

30-09-2006, 09:11 PM

I am nice to people who are worthy to be nice to, Btw ive contacted a Admin to try and look into your Spamming :)

brandon
30-09-2006, 09:12 PM
rofl.

and rofl at -31 rep.

Maybe if you acted mature people would respect you.

Vodata
30-09-2006, 09:13 PM
You Gotta Be Kidding Me???????????

Ive Already Not Been Able To Even Look At The Forum For Like 10 Days All I Could See Was A Ban Message And I Couldnt Log Off

So Please Dont Be Out Of Order I Dont Spam I Try My Best To Become A NewsReporter But Everyone Hates Me Even VIPS And MODS!

-Wolverine
30-09-2006, 09:18 PM
You Gotta Be Kidding Me???????????

Ive Already Not Been Able To Even Look At The Forum For Like 10 Days All I Could See Was A Ban Message And I Couldnt Log Off

So Please Dont Be Out Of Order I Dont Spam I Try My Best To Become A NewsReporter But Everyone Hates Me Even VIPS And MODS!

Good luck with that mate.

Vodata
30-09-2006, 09:22 PM
With What??

Minix
30-09-2006, 09:52 PM
What has she done that's done that's so awful? Give her a chance..

-Wolverine
30-09-2006, 09:53 PM
What has she done that's done that's so awful? Give her a chance..
Just look at all the threads he's made, he's being a complete idiot.

GoldenMerc
30-09-2006, 09:57 PM
Aww cmon lads,Just give him another chance yeh maybe he has rubbish rep,Yeh maybe he HAS spammed but give him one more chance,If you lot wojnt i still will anyways i always give a second chance as thats what i got so i should give other people it.

Markness.
30-09-2006, 10:07 PM
Try making some sensable threads & posts, Then re-accumulate ur rep and just work from there, Tis a shame to see someone leave just beacause of bad rep =]

30-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Aww cmon lads,Just give him another chance yeh maybe he has rubbish rep,Yeh maybe he HAS spammed but give him one more chance,If you lot wojnt i still will anyways i always give a second chance as thats what i got so i should give other people it.

Ross he deliberatly posts stupid comments, EG: In the Scripted Forum he said something like "Well sierk should know that this forum is here", he makes the Comments and Threads to try and be funny - Its clearly NOT working.

GoldenMerc
30-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Ross he deliberatly posts stupid comments, EG: In the Scripted Forum he said something like "Well sierk should know that this forum is here", he makes the Comments and Threads to try and be funny - Its clearly NOT working.

Still agaist you lot ganging up on him,He deserves one more chance DANNNNNNN

Ostinato
30-09-2006, 11:16 PM
That's enough.

I'm sorry, but I'm disappointed in you guys. You are all supposed to be a big part of the Habbox community, and if you actually look at what your doing - you'll see it's bullying.

Fair enough, he has spammed etc. but that's his problem - not yours, and the moderators and appropiate staff will deal with that in the correct way. There is no need for any of you to speak to him in such a degrading, and insulting manner as I know for a fact not one of you would like it if the tables were turned, and we were all speaking to you like dirt.

Think before you post in future.

01-10-2006, 12:05 AM
That's enough.

I'm sorry, but I'm disappointed in you guys. You are all supposed to be a big part of the Habbox community, and if you actually look at what your doing - you'll see it's bullying.

Fair enough, he has spammed etc. but that's his problem - not yours, and the moderators and appropiate staff will deal with that in the correct way. There is no need for any of you to speak to him in such a degrading, and insulting manner as I know for a fact not one of you would like it if the tables were turned, and we were all speaking to you like dirt.

Think before you post in future.

People who spam for the hell of it should get treated like good people?, I actually alerted A4AOwen and EternalMasque about him spamming, I also do think before I post :)

Also Hi Rosssssssssssssssss :P

kxg
01-10-2006, 12:17 AM
*REMOVED*

(third down)

was meant to b positive rep

he makes me laugh

XD

nvrspk4
01-10-2006, 01:38 AM
To be honest you make your alts so blatently fake that I think you're some other member having a laugh. If you post honest news I am sure the members will come to respect you. You aren't trying though. Only today you posted fake news.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=234573

http://i9.tinypic.com/2v13zp0.png

To find real news try checking out the HabboHotel homepage and post what you see there but make sure there isn't already a thread on what you are gonna post about. If you continue to do what you are doing now there's a good chance you will be permanantly banned.

Vodata
01-10-2006, 10:49 AM

No What I Was Trying To Say Is That On Habbo You Cant Talk About Scripting, But You Can On HabboxForum So That Might Be One Of The Reasons Its Not Official
I Was Just Trying To Help :(:(:(:(

01-10-2006, 12:42 PM
No What I Was Trying To Say Is That On Habbo You Cant Talk About Scripting, But You Can On HabboxForum So That Might Be One Of The Reasons Its Not Official
I Was Just Trying To Help :(:(:(:(

As nverpk said, Your alts are extremly fake and you've done them to get attention.

Vodata
01-10-2006, 03:59 PM
I Never Faked Nothing But Whatever, I Wouldnt Be Suprised If You Deleted My Threads Then A Few Mins Later I See MY News On HABBOX HOMEPAGE!

01-10-2006, 04:08 PM
I Never Faked Nothing But Whatever, I Wouldnt Be Suprised If You Deleted My Threads Then A Few Mins Later I See MY News On HABBOX HOMEPAGE!

You fake all of it, You placed a fake Snow Patch over a Screenshot and said it was being sold for 100T's - Your telling me that were supposed to believe you?

Nixt
01-10-2006, 04:09 PM

What news was this?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!