PDA

View Full Version : Music gender poll

25chaz25
02-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Heya!
Okay, heres a poll about music genders, choose which ones your fav'?

sampson123
02-03-2005, 08:56 PM
i have voted in about 10 of these now :p all the same poll..what is your favourite type of music.. anyway rock all the way :)

25chaz25
02-03-2005, 08:57 PM
I like rock lol

Dave,
02-03-2005, 09:08 PM
Lol I am rock and its music genre not gender =\

Jim Rotates
03-03-2005, 06:40 PM
Rock, but there is a few "pop-ish" songs I like

Pulchritudinous
03-03-2005, 06:42 PM
I like hip-hop, drum 'n' base, rap.

tommyddr
03-03-2005, 10:15 PM
You forgot Electronica.

Jamie
03-03-2005, 10:26 PM
rock all the way
\m/

lil:quizical:quigly
04-03-2005, 02:29 AM
Rock. It kills all the other genres talent wise.

Pulchritudinous
04-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Rock. It kills all the other genres talent wise.

That's not a fact though, it's just because you like it.

Dave,
04-03-2005, 06:01 PM

Nah it is a fact. Sorry.

tommyddr
04-03-2005, 10:21 PM
By the way: ELECTRONICA REQUIRES TALENT. You still have to write the god damn song. Just because you don't have to play an instrument doesn't mean that it's easy.

Fingerboots
04-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Haha, music gender..
:o There's not many options as well, but rock for me.

04-03-2005, 11:41 PM

Its a fact, how many instruments does it take to make a rap song. None. A computer. Or a turntable if you can call that an instrument. Rock contains everything from the trumpet to the guitar. And if you dont believe me that they have trumpets than there was a trumpet solo in one of the beatles songs.

Fingerboots
04-03-2005, 11:55 PM
Its a fact, how many instruments does it take to make a rap song. None. A computer. Or a turntable if you can call that an instrument. Rock contains everything from the trumpet to the guitar. And if you dont believe me that they have trumpets than there was a trumpet solo in one of the beatles songs.
Yes, exactly.

RedStratocas
05-03-2005, 01:55 AM
SHUT DOWN LIKE A ROLLER COASTER! (inside joke) Yes. Rock is BY far the best, and you cannot argue that any other type of music, especially rap requires more talent, and many of us would argue that rap requires no talent at all. A lot of rappers dont even write their own songs which I must say is sad...

Some rock bands dont have talent. Simple plan, Good charlette and all bands that require two guitars that play the same exact thing and bothe of the guitar players dont sing is sad. I heared that both the guitarists in simple plan had only been playing 2 monthes before they came out with their first song.

Mr.Mity
05-03-2005, 03:52 AM
Rock is all right and it does not kill all the other genres "talent wise" LMAO

I love alternative and Country and some rock, R&B, and a lot of stuff

05-03-2005, 04:28 AM
Rock is all right and it does not kill all the other genres "talent wise" LMAO

I love alternative and Country and some rock, R&B, and a lot of stuff

Yes it does, read above to show why.

LittleT
05-03-2005, 10:37 AM
i mostly like hip-hop and some punk and rock, i only like pun or rock that as a gd beat 2 it and old skool hip-hop is da best, all dis nu skool musak lacks aboit ov talent

Dave,
05-03-2005, 11:19 AM
i mostly like hip-hop and some punk and rock, i only like pun or rock that as a gd beat 2 it and old skool hip-hop is da best, all dis nu skool musak lacks aboit ov talent

Sorry but why say "musak" and "ov" its not shortning the word at all they still have the same number of letters.

And rock really does kill other genres of music talent wise.

Revis
05-03-2005, 01:31 PM

Nirvana used a Cello in one of Neverminds songs, and they also used an acordian and cello all throughout their Unplugged performance.
But on the otherhand i know some rap artists used instruments but not the recent ones.

Mit
05-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Nah it is a fact. Sorry.

actaully classical music takes a lot more skill than rock.

05-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Nirvana used a Cello in one of Neverminds songs, and they also used an acordian and cello all throughout their Unplugged performance.
But on the otherhand i know some rap artists used instruments but not the recent ones.

Nice, another beatles song involved a Tabla, I think its a middle eastren instrument but it sounded really cool.

Fingerboots
05-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Meh heh I'm not even going to argue about it because it just does, definately. :P
Musak fo' sho' :')
Please, fill me in with the talent needed in r'n'b and rap..? (Musically wise, not just vocals)

tommyddr
06-03-2005, 10:53 PM
What, no one here likes electronica, even though it has the least amount of dumb songs? I say that because there are songs in other genres that I like, but the other genres are still filled with bad songs.

Wee, I'm on a posting streak! :P

-JT-
07-03-2005, 05:02 PM
i am a rock and hip hop guy but jazz and blues are just amazing \m/

Pulchritudinous
07-03-2005, 05:26 PM
Yeah, rock bands do play their own instruments, but so do some hip-hop bands.
And to be honest, I'm not bothered if they do or don't, because it's still the same music.
Basically, you like what you like, and I like what I like, so there's no point defending either genre, because everybody has different tastes in music.

RedStratocas
07-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Rap WILL BE DEAD in about 20-30 years. Dead as disco. You know why? Because rap is so easy to do, and so many people want to become rap artists today, and if there are that many rappers in the world, no one will like rap anymore.

THATS why talent is important when it comes to music
THATS why rap will be dead

I rest my case. :eusa_hand

Pulchritudinous
07-03-2005, 09:42 PM
Rap WILL BE DEAD in about 20-30 years. Dead as disco. You know why? Because rap is so easy to do, and so many people want to become rap artists today, and if there are that many rappers in the world, no one will like rap anymore.

THATS why talent is important when it comes to music
THATS why rap will be dead

I rest my case. :eusa_hand

I hope you realise I don't like those rappers that everybody predicts rap fans like, such as eminem and 50 cent, there is so many rappers out there, who don't just sing about drugs, cash, and ye know.
There is lots of rock bands too, but that doesn't mean to say it will be 'dead'.

tommyddr
08-03-2005, 02:24 AM
Hey, disco isn't dead! :P

There are some people that actually spin Italo Disco at parties. I'm not kidding.

dj-ally
08-03-2005, 02:41 AM
Rock Indeed.

:-Mystical.Dave-
08-03-2005, 03:04 AM
ROCK!
Yeah!
:lol:

Pilgrim-Soul
11-03-2005, 10:19 PM
rock all the way!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!