PDA

View Full Version : PhP Pop-up's

splintercell!
02-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Hey,
Im currently making a site and Im trying to learn some new coding skills like php, asp etc. I would like to add some links leading to my pop up which I can easily do In Javascript but any tips on how to make a Php one?? Also do they dodge filters.. Because the habbo one seens too :s

tommyddr
03-03-2005, 01:27 AM
Habbo one? You mean the check-in button?

Here's the code they used inside the pop-up:

<body bgcolor="#000000" onload="window.resizeTo(720,570); if (document.body && document.body.clientWidth) { window.resizeBy(720-document.body.clientWidth, 570-document.body.clientHeight); }">

Basically, it resizes the window to 720x570. The home page simply tells it to open in a new window, and then the game page resizes itself.

Oh, and as a side effect of studying the source code, I think I know how to hack Habbo now (though I won't!) :P

-JT-
03-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Habbo one? You mean the check-in button?

Here's the code they used inside the pop-up:

<body bgcolor="#000000" onload="window.resizeTo(720,570); if (document.body && document.body.clientWidth) { window.resizeBy(720-document.body.clientWidth, 570-document.body.clientHeight); }">

Basically, it resizes the window to 720x570. The home page simply tells it to open in a new window, and then the game page resizes itself.

Oh, and as a side effect of studying the source code, I think I know how to hack Habbo now (though I won't!) :P

I dont think you know how to hack habbo mister!

LittleFish
03-03-2005, 07:01 PM
that code dont work :l

Eric30
03-03-2005, 08:58 PM
PHP is a Hypertext Preprocessor on the server-side. This means it looks at the php at the server not on the clients side.

So you cannot make a popup with php.

LittleFish
03-03-2005, 09:03 PM
ok go to habbari.com then links link us click a image see it comes up in a new window, i know its not php, just another window resized but whats the code?

zainx
03-03-2005, 09:16 PM
type his in the body:

<script language="JavaScript">
<!-- Begin
function popUp(URL) {
day = new Date();
id = day.getTime();
eval("page" + id + " = window.open(URL, '" + id + "', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=no,location=0,statusbar=0,me nubar=0,resizable=no,width=320,height=360,left = 200,top = ');");
}
// End -->
</script>

and this in hyperlink properties:

javascript:popUp('http://www.yoursite.com)

T0X!C-uk
03-03-2005, 09:40 PM

It is impossible to hack habbo hotel from looking at the soruce code if it were possible dont you think Sulake would have used something to stop people viewing the source?

Also it is almost impossible to hack into the magenta servers (Hosts of HabboHotel) because of all the firewalls and stuff they have all the server are watched 24/7 also.

tommyddr
03-03-2005, 10:18 PM
It is impossible to hack habbo hotel from looking at the soruce code if it were possible dont you think Sulake would have used something to stop people viewing the source?

Also it is almost impossible to hack into the magenta servers (Hosts of HabboHotel) because of all the firewalls and stuff they have all the server are watched 24/7 also.

There is no way whatsoever to keep people from viewing the source. Also, I know a port that is opened on the firewall.

I never said I definatly could, but with a bit of hacker knowledge, I could.

splintercell!
04-03-2005, 04:22 PM
No you couldnt "/ Its improssible by looking at it any required info would be in there servers :S

Mentor
05-03-2005, 12:05 PM
anyone can view the sorese of anything, teh securty risk is no existant, the sorse code for the website, has nothing even close to giving you acess to there server. all your seeing are the inbed tags for the shockwave movie.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!