PDA

View Full Version : Bad experiences in fast food or resturants?!

a:p
01-10-2006, 05:46 PM
I was in Burger King and I was looking at the guy wrapping up my burger. Before he placed it into the wrapping he promptly reached his hand into the back of his trousers, had a quick scratch and went back to preparing the burger. I was like :o I refused to pay for it and he was oblivious to what he did. The manager was eventually called because I was apparently causing a ruckas :rolleyes: and I didn't have to pay for it and I got some Cinema tickets because that was the offer you got with your kids meal. I left feeling hungry but I took my sister to see Peter Pan 2. I've never been back since.

Have you ever found hairs in your chips or slipped on grease? Tell meh ;]

kasi
01-10-2006, 08:57 PM
me & some friends went to A&W for lunch and i ordered some french fries and there were ginger pubes in them ;l

Eamonn
01-10-2006, 09:50 PM
There was a ****roach in my friends popcorn chicken at KFC and I found a black hair in my soup I brought from tesco cafe you know those cup a soup ones in those cups , I was like eughh!

Memmish
01-10-2006, 10:30 PM
me & some friends went to A&W for lunch and i ordered some french fries and there were ginger pubes in them ;l

absolutely sick... :<

me and my friends once found a conspicuous looking curly black hair sticking out of a prawn cracker! also in a kfc twister the tomato tasted mouldy so i ate the chicken then took it back and got a full refund lol :)

foxyfox00
02-10-2006, 05:49 AM
I was going though the drive though of maccas with my mum, and the guy was makeing the cardboard rings that go around the burgers and put them all up his arm. They were all hair and greasy.

We went out to this really nice resturant when I was like 9 for my sisters birthday. I just wanted a cheese buger, I got it and was eating it and it tasted really bad, but I was hungry. Anywas I ate 1/2 and said it tasted funny so my mum tried it and said it tasted like the meat was off. We said it tatsed grose and I think we didnt have to pay. But it wrecked the evening because we had to go home early and I ended up being sick everywhere at my sisters house.

-Soph-
02-10-2006, 12:51 PM
i found a vein in my chicken burger at school im primary.

kasi
04-10-2006, 12:45 AM
absolutely sick... :<

haha i know. i brought them up to the counter place and they took them back and gave me my money back and gave me a free ice cream, so when me and my friends left we yelled out "firecrotch!!" loll

womanizer
04-10-2006, 09:28 AM
KFC gave me food poisoning. I no longer eat there because I found out what they do to the chickens :o

Bef
04-10-2006, 09:40 AM
Eurgh, im so picky about my food, if any of those things happend to me i would have a huge titty fit. I go crazy enough if i find one of those like little lumpy gristley bits in my chicken.

/Rossco\
04-10-2006, 09:41 AM
some of that is gross

you know the brewers fayre restaurant you get all over the UK, well on several time i've waited way over an hour for my meal but one time i waited 2 hours, (complained a few times) and they served me a raw cheeseburger. so when i complained about it they took it away cooked it more and gave back teh same burger i took a bite off in 1st place

if i wasnt so young and naive i wouldv'e kicked up a massive riot. i never got any free meal just a sory it took so long.

Sarah.
04-10-2006, 09:26 PM
yeah, on christmas eve when i was 11 we went to this restaurant and me and my mum ordered the same thing, chicken in sauce. i cut into the chicken n it was clear jelly looking in the middle. the restaurant was pretty busy n we were out with some friends so i didnt want to cause a scene or anything so i just ate it. christmas day at 3am i couldnt sleep n i was throwing up, i'd got food poisoning from the chicken. when everyone got up around 9am for present opening time i was feeling a bit better, but my mums chicken was the same as mine and she ate all of it so she was alot worse (i left some of mine because there was too much on my plate). she was in bed the whole day and my brother ended up cooking the christmas dinner. it wrecked christmas.

exploit
04-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Oh dear! Sorry to hear that, if I saw some jelly thing on my plate I would send it straight back! No matter if my friends/family were there. Lol.

Memmish
05-10-2006, 12:36 AM
Oh dear! Sorry to hear that, if I saw some jelly thing on my plate I would send it straight back! No matter if my friends/family were there. Lol.

ye i always send stuff back if im not happy, i once complaied about hot chocolate in a coffee shop because it just tasted like warm water they gave a full refund.

Sarah.
05-10-2006, 05:46 PM

it looked fine on the outside, just felt like cutting jelly on the inside, it was kinda hidden in the sauce. and i was 11 n out with my parents n their friends so i didnt wanna show them up n get shouted at later. :P

paull
05-10-2006, 05:49 PM
when i was at a football tournment there was like them burger vans, i payed 2.20 for cheese burger with onions n there was a black pube inside it ;[

GoldenMerc
05-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Yeh unfortually a guy seemed to have a boogy in hise nose(oviously)and picked his nose practly infront of me then wiped it on my chips wrapper i was like i aint eating that and told the manager and got a full refund then went to KFC :P

Jamie!
05-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Not with the foods, just all the foreigners that work there ;l

Desjardens
12-10-2006, 09:11 PM
A sports bar, 43 Minutes for service, 1h 30m for Food.

cocaine
12-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Yeah, the chicken was stone cold.

Desjardens
12-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Yeah, the chicken was stone cold.

I hate it when that happens

James.Easy
14-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Took a bite into a McDoandls burger and was stung in my throat by a wasp.Was in hospital for about 3 weeks i got loads of money in compensation.Whitch i gave to my mum to put away so i can buy a car when im older.

-Undiscovered
14-10-2006, 04:47 PM
I went to urger king and there was a bogi on my chip

babykarie
28-08-2007, 08:46 AM
in sloppy joes the peas were hard. and i asked for a cheese burger but
they gave me a burger without cheese. some chips looked mouldy (but tasted alrite) anyway thats the worst meal i had

i havnt been back since

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bump old threads.

shokz
28-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Dont bump ....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!