PDA

View Full Version : Selling Usersystem

xRoyal15
01-10-2006, 08:26 PM
I am selling a usersystem for £10. It has the following features.

Usergroups
Coloured Users - Depends on group
Admin & Mod Panels
Rare Values System
Private Messaging System
C4h System - To which you send can send an alert back.
User Alert
Site Alert
Admin / Mod Logs
Last 20 Logins
Badges System
Rules at Registration
Delete User
Chatrooms
Users have a habbo face
Links System
Online Users
Image Gallery
Mods & Admins Can delete Images
Mods & Admins Can delete Messages in chatrooms
Multiple Rares Catagories for Rare Values
Friend List with Validation
Ability to Ban Users
Members List
Edit Profile
Help Tool
Change Pass
Find User

I will also provide you with anything else I code for it.

I will be adding:

Credits
Catalogue
User Hand
Lottery

Well then :D

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed - bumped 24.03.07]

AudioBook
01-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Demo Please?

xRoyal15
01-10-2006, 08:31 PM
www.ourhabbouk.co.uk - its all on there.

pixilite
08-10-2006, 11:05 AM
Hey, not being funny but that usersystem looks like a copy and paste of techtuts. All you have realy done is edited some of it. Its obviously techtuts and i dont beleive you are allowed to sell it!

:Blob
08-10-2006, 11:26 AM
Hey, not being funny but that usersystem looks like a copy and paste of techtuts. All you have realy done is edited some of it. Its obviously techtuts and i dont beleive you are allowed to sell it!

Said in one post. Well Done +3Rep

xRoyal15
08-10-2006, 01:24 PM
So whenever someone makes a usersystem it must automatically be from techtuts.... of course.

adm
08-10-2006, 01:28 PM
How can it be a techtuts one?

Rofl.

He made it, or someone else did - it might be adapted from techtuts - even if it is, so what?

Recursion
08-10-2006, 01:30 PM
£10 is a little OTT

ADAMS
08-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Its called selling someones work :|

Anyway the techtuts User system is crap. Its not hard to make one.

How can it be a techtuts one?

Rofl.

He made it, or someone else did - it might be adapted from techtuts - even if it is, so what?

AudioBook
08-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Techtuts = Tech Tutorials! He learned how to make something then did. He Can sell it if he wants. [I belive XD]

TechTuts
08-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Hello,
Recently a member of our community brough this topic to our attention, indicating the user 'xRoyal15' may be attempting the sell, as his own the complied script of our user system tutorial.

As we have no proof of this i can force no decision on any of you, however before purchasing i would strongly suggest you look at the demo
www.ourhabbouk.co.uk - its all on there. and compare to the tutorial on our site (www.techtuts.com)

If at any point proof is found that xRoyal15 is selling code submitted to techtuts as a tutorial, we shall be forced to take further measures to ensure the hardwork of our community is not abused in this way.

In response to the reply
So whenever someone makes a usersystem it must automatically be from techtuts.... of course. This is not the case, however when a member brings something like this to our attention we will follow it up. The code is believed to be part, if not all of the techtuts user system tutorial due to the similarity of structure and messages used. However again i state there is no proof.

Regards,
www.techtuts.com

adm
08-10-2006, 06:21 PM
What ignoranus signed up with the name TechTuts to be l337?

If it is Adam, then it's nothing like your user system.

+ All user systems have the same basic layout.

AudioBook
08-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Lmao at some looser that signed up as Techtuts. ;)

Matthew.$
08-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Right firstly lets get the easy stuff out of the way.

αďαм and Jdee, i can confirm "techtuts" is "Adam" from techtuts.com, if you do not wish to believe me both Adam and I will be happy to supply IP records of both our accounts here and at techtuts which will be cross referenced by the ones hopefully willingly supplied by habboxforum administrators.

Secondly, both of you butt out now. You act as no authority on either of the sites in question.

We are merely following up a suspicion of one of our members that the code being distributed is intact work on 'Naresh' from techtuts. We have full rights to do this, without might i add interference from 3rd parties.

I have personally investigated the client side code of both scripts and from the little effort put into this it seems part of the code is of the tutorials. As such both i and Adam (techtuts) are advising no one purchase the script from
xRoyal15 without taking this into consideration and furthermore hope the administration here would be curious enough to acknowledge that while there is nothing being done wrong legally, this is a sign of disrespect to the writer of the tutorial who put many hours into it and would kindly close this thread. If to achieve nothing more than to prevent an argument.

Matt,
Techtuts.

AudioBook
08-10-2006, 06:53 PM
He used Big Words... I belive him. XD

TechTuts
08-10-2006, 06:54 PM
He used Big Words... I belive him. XD

Why wouldnt you believe him?

Regards,
Adam
www.techtuts.com

Matthew.$
08-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Why wouldnt you believe him?

Regards,
Adam
www.techtuts.com (http://www.techtuts.com)

Can i suggest we wait for someone a little bit more mature to reply?

Jdee, again you have no place in this unless you are either an administrator here, at techtuts or a prospective client of XRoyal15. If the latter you should remain silent until this has been dealt with instead of playing the part of "stirrer" amongst us.

I will say no more until someone replys who has at least cleared primary school.

adm
08-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Well, the fact being most user-system's take up, more or less the same features as each other, then you cannot prove this is so, unless a big part, or important part of the script is the same.

Until you can supply to above information, I deem it correct for xRoyal15 to sell his user-system.

And, I believe you are from TechTuts - the 67th time owned site.

Matthew.$
08-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Well, the fact being most user-system's take up, more or less the same features as each other, then you cannot prove this is so, unless a big part, or important part of the script is the same.

Until you can supply to above information, I deem it correct for xRoyal15 to sell his user-system.

And, I believe you are from TechTuts - the 67th time owned site.

You were doing so well with your reply...and the you added that last line. If by 'owned' you mean exploited then yes, the site was exploited 3 times over the past few weeks, this has no relevance here.

Also you are in no place to deem it correct, you have your own opinion and that i, as anyone must, understand.

However a simple view source on the key pages will allow you to see how similar the 2 scripts are. As such, do you not think it is wise for someone to assume if the client side is the same, the server side is also the same?

I am only trying to do things two things here.
1. Ensure xRoyal15 does not benefit incorrectly from someone else's hard work
2. Protect the habboxforum users from purchasing a script that can be complied free of charge from the tutorials on techtuts.

I cannot provide any solid server side proof unless xRoyal15 hands over a copy of the script. Which understandably he will not do.

Please understand that.

AudioBook
08-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Ok Matt I could Care less That you work at Techtuts but your not in a place where you can simply "Edit" my post so dont question my Grading as i am year 10 kthnxbi.

Matthew.$
08-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Ok Matt I could Care less That you work at Techtuts but your not in a place where you can simply "Edit" my post so dont question my Grading as i am year 10 kthnxbi.

If we are going to bring 'grading' into this, i am in year 11...so what? Quite right so what, i was merely commenting that your attitude in your post was worthy of someone who has just come out of primary school.

I do not understand the last section of your post, no i cannot edit your posts here. Why does that matter?

"kthnxbi" will not get rid of me by the way and is only increasing my low opinion of you so far. Again you have no part in this, as you act for neither parties. It seems we are locked in disagreement here for no reason. I would be grateful if you didn't post again as it will only lead us off topic and the matter will not be dealt with.

AudioBook
08-10-2006, 07:14 PM
What i meant by that was that you seem as you think you can come into a forum That isnt yours and question some people's Education and things.

Other than that good luck stoping Royal ;)

TechTuts
08-10-2006, 07:15 PM
Well to be honest, you need to grow up.

Please stay out of this topic, you are acting like 6 yr old.

- Adam
www.techtuts.com

adm
08-10-2006, 07:15 PM
I can nearly 100% assure you that nobody on the webdesign section of HabboxForum would buy something if they knew it was from techtuts - hell, they go mad if someone uses it.

I think you've done your job - and also, stop being mean towards Jdee as he has more right here than you.

You expect to get an educated answer from people registered on this forum aimed at 11-16 year olds?

Also, don't question my intelligence because I am predicted 12 A-C's and in Year 11 - don't assume things.

TechTuts
08-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Well, if he did code this user system.. Why was he requesting tutorials on TechTuts, asking for things that work with the user system on TechTuts.

http://www.techtuts.com/forums/index.php?act=Search&nav=au&CODE=show&searchid=98d6ee53ca9dad5744ff64cdf80913e0&search_in=topics&result_type=topics

- Adam
www.techtuts.com

Matthew.$
08-10-2006, 07:19 PM
I can nearly 100% assure you that nobody on the webdesign section of HabboxForum would buy something if they knew it was from techtuts - hell, they go mad if someone uses it.

I think you've done your job - and also, stop being mean towards Jdee as he has more right here than you.

You expect to get an educated answer from people registered on this forum aimed at 11-16 year olds?

Also, don't question my intelligence because I am predicted 12 A-C's and in Year 11 - don't assume things.

I would never do so, i never infact insulted Jdees.

Also i have equal right to be here. No i do not expect an educated response, i expect a MATURE response. I am only 15 myself, so please stop bring age, educaton and anything into this.

By the way, i am not being mean. I am simply putting accross my point.

Again this is NOT a debate between us, i have point my point across and am currently waiting for a moderator or administrator to decide the fate of this thread.

adm
08-10-2006, 07:22 PM
Matthew:-
Proof it's him?

Adam:-
Maturity comes with age. You cannot expect maturity from someone who thinks buying pixels on a screen and making pretty patterns out of them can be mature - well, some you can because some do it for boredom.

Also, i'm leaving as technically it's nothing to do with me, so get it sorted please.

Matthew.$
08-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Matthew:-
Proof it's him?

?

Also, i'm leaving as technically it's nothing to do with me, so get it sorted please.

Thank you, hopefully this can be ended now.

AudioBook
08-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Thanks Adam and at techtut's adam I need to grow up when i ended my Post with i wish you luck? Wow i wonder who needs to grow up now, Ill be leaving now.

Once again Good luck!

-Justin

wilky15
08-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Lol Why do you fight, we all know that royal is a loser who can't write his own scripts. He is even dumb enough to use the same name on the techtuts forum and ask for scripts listed in "HIS Product" He is selling.

Edited By nvrspk4 (Administrator): Please do not be rude.

xRoyal15
08-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Lol Why do you fight, we all know that royal is a loser who can't write his own scripts. He is even dumb enough to use the same name on the techtuts forum and ask for scripts listed in "HIS Product" He is selling.

coming from the guy who earlier today got round my secuirty and posted a link with something a 7year old would do.

Also to techtuts and adam (from techtuts) there are hundreds of usersystems out there, doesnt mean thy come from techtuts, and I would like proof on the following:

Its from techtuts
I personally registered on the forum and requested those tutorials

I see little, or no simulatity betwen m yusersystem and that of techtuts. By little i dont mean, i used some tutorials, it means all usersystems have similarities so its inevitable that mine will resemble parts of that of techtuts.

I would like to thank TechTuts for intuding on this forum and causing an argument, and for giving me negative rep... how immature.

wilky15
09-10-2006, 03:09 AM
Proof okay if you send me the usersystem i will compare the codes. :) Royal15 the codes you asked for on techtuts are all listed in your usersystem.

nvrspk4
09-10-2006, 03:19 AM
Hey,

First of all I would appreciate it if all of you would cease your arguing. That include HabboxForum members and TechTuts both. HabboxForum members really should be more inviting to our guests and it looks like the people apparently from TechTuts were more or less attacked.

If you can provide proof that this UserSystem is infact the work of a TechTuts member as well as sufficient proof that you are a representative of TechTuts we will be happy to take appropriate action. Until these terms are met I am afraid we cannot take action against our members unecessarily. I would appreciate it if the proof were to be sent to me via the Private Messaging system so as to avoid arguments on the thread. Please also note that proof will be looked over by a Webmaster or some other impartial source with sufficient knowledge as I hardly qualify as an expert on these things :p

Thanks.

EDIT: Also to those claiming that TechTuts and Matthew. are forum members, they are not, neither share an IP except for TechTuts who shares one with a member not validated who registered and was last active on August 8th. I also seriously doubt anyone would go to the trouble to use a proxy for a new account, and change it for their normal account etc. especially as I see no benefits to them impostering these people. In shorter terms, 99% chance they are not forum members and a decent chance that they are genuine though not confirmed yet ;)

TechTuts
09-10-2006, 03:07 PM
Hello,

I understand you cannot take any action without solid proof. I cannot gain that proof with out seeing the code. If xRoyal is willing to show me the code, I can verify if it is or isnt the code from TechTuts.

Before xRoyal decides if he isnt going to show me the code, I just want to say a few things...

Dont think that I am going to steal the code or anything, Seriously Im not that sad + if I needed a user system... I would code my own

xRoyal, please consider showing me the code. If you deny it, It will look like you have something to hide.

Regards,
Adam
www.techtuts.com

CHTom
09-10-2006, 03:45 PM
May I just say this.

xRoyal admitted these were codes from techtuts in their above post.

Surely thats proof enough?

xRoyal15
09-10-2006, 03:50 PM
quote me....?

nvrspk4
09-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Hello,

I understand you cannot take any action without solid proof. I cannot gain that proof with out seeing the code. If xRoyal is willing to show me the code, I can verify if it is or isnt the code from TechTuts.

Before xRoyal decides if he isnt going to show me the code, I just want to say a few things...

xRoyal, please consider showing me the code. If you deny it, It will look like you have something to hide.

Regards,
Adam
www.techtuts.com

Hello,

Where could I find a copy of your code? I have a piece of his and it will remain confidential however if you would be kind enough to PM me a copy of the code you have, or link me to it. I have nothing to gain from these, do not own a website or do not plan to. I will also delete both once I have figured out if they are the same. I may ask another more experienced person to check but will not do so before assuring they will not manipulate it for their own gain and without the approval of yourself and xRoyal15.

Thanks

GoldenMerc
09-10-2006, 04:32 PM
Hello,

Where could I find a copy of your code? I have a piece of his and it will remain confidential however if you would be kind enough to PM me a copy of the code you have, or link me to it. I have nothing to gain from these, do not own a website or do not plan to. I will also delete both once I have figured out if they are the same. I may ask another more experienced person to check but will not do so before assuring they will not manipulate it for their own gain and without the approval of yourself and xRoyal15.

Thanks

Ask Jinnnnnnnn Anyways i dont think xRoyal15 will steal ;)

xRoyal15
09-10-2006, 04:40 PM
Hello,

Thanks

And techtuts, just so you know what to look for, i sent him some shoutbox coding.

CHTom
09-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Sorry Royal, I misread.

xRoyal15
09-10-2006, 08:31 PM
oki lol cheaphost4u.

So then.. anyword... have they finally realised they are wrong? i asume because they stopped replying that im correct.

Matthew.$
09-10-2006, 09:01 PM
idiot.

We (i) have stopped replying as it nvrspk4's wish for us (me) to do so. Secondly i have work to do and thirdly i have spent the entire day battling against teachers who believe they are right about everything am no mood to do the same here.

i could go through the code and easily proof it is of the tutorials, however i wil leave that to Adam as 1. I cant be bothered, as i said i have work to do and 2. I do not believe anyone will purchase the code form you now anyway.

As such this will be my final post regardless of what immature crap you decide to reply to this.

Thank you nvrspk4 for proving there is someone with half a brain on this board.

nvrspk4
10-10-2006, 12:05 AM
Ask Jinnnnnnnn Anyways i dont think xRoyal15 will steal ;)

May do just that.

oki lol cheaphost4u.

So then.. anyword... have they finally realised they are wrong? i asume because they stopped replying that im correct.

They are not replying as per my request to avoid a fight.

idiot.

We (i) have stopped replying as it nvrspk4's wish for us (me) to do so. Secondly i have work to do and thirdly i have spent the entire day battling against teachers who believe they are right about everything am no mood to do the same here.

i could go through the code and easily proof it is of the tutorials, however i wil leave that to Adam as 1. I cant be bothered, as i said i have work to do and 2. I do not believe anyone will purchase the code form you now anyway.

As such this will be my final post regardless of what immature crap you decide to reply to this.

Thank you nvrspk4 for proving there is someone with half a brain on this board.

wilky15
10-10-2006, 12:23 AM
royal ur really dumb, u gave a shoutbox code? give him the real login code, Lol.

cunning
10-10-2006, 01:27 AM
It's easy to find out what he is doing...

James.Easy
10-10-2006, 02:42 PM
I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to buy one anyway ?

TechTuts
10-10-2006, 04:53 PM
Well this is going to be my last reply. The same here with me, I have spent the whole day arguing with teachers who think they are right :eusa_wall

I just want to say, Anyone who buys this is wasting money. You may aswell just go over to www.techtuts.com and make one yourself.

Thanks to nvrspk4 :)

Regards,
Adam
www.techtuts.com

Florx
10-10-2006, 05:03 PM
i would like to back up that fact

xRoyal15
10-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Looks like techtuts has been hacked again :rolleyes:

adm
10-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Such a secure site.

AudioBook
10-10-2006, 08:58 PM
**** they got hacked again!? Lmao.

Matthew.$
10-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Yes yes of course, the latest version of ipb just got hacked like that.

Gods sake people THINK before you type. Techtuts was not hacked, we are unsure if itis either an IPB issue or a server issue but the forum is acting strangely.

IPB support is on it and a server change is being considered so for gods sake shut the hell up about stuff you have no idea about.

Idiots.

Edited by Krypsis (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members!

AudioBook
10-10-2006, 10:33 PM
:o was that sent at me? Cause I only said what I heard from the posts above ;)

Matthew.$
10-10-2006, 10:34 PM
That was sent to all three of you.

http://techtuts.com

You could have checked before you posted...

TechTuts
10-10-2006, 10:37 PM
You just made yourselves look like complete idiots.

"hacked latest version of IPB"

Think before you speak.

Nuff said

AudioBook
10-10-2006, 10:38 PM
:l Isnt very polite to call people idiots. xD

xRoyal15
10-10-2006, 11:50 PM
Thats why when we said it you got all defensive :rolleyes: and we never said hacked IPB, we said hacked techtuts. :)

Florx
11-10-2006, 07:49 AM
look i think he knows what he is talking about... why would techtuts be down so often

adm
11-10-2006, 03:23 PM
It's still a 'very' secure site.

You know, exploited 3 times.

I dislike TechTuts as a site - because they accuse everyone of stealing their work - as proven in this thread.

But, you come on this forum and you think you own the place - you don't. You're like each and every one of us on here.

You are not better than us because you can write a PHP script - no you're not.

Now I suggest you leave this forum because you obviously cannot handle either:-
The truth
or
Us.

So leave - as if you are "mature" you shouldn't be on a SITE MADE FOR HABBO!

Matthew.$
11-10-2006, 04:37 PM
It's still a 'very' secure site.

You know, exploited 3 times.

That was the old version, again you bring this up because you have no argument and it makes you feel big. I understand that, no worries. This little dig at the site does not affect me in anyway, i did not code it.

I dislike TechTuts as a site - because they accuse everyone of stealing their work - as proven in this thread.

You cannot make that statement on this thread alone.

But, you come on this forum and you think you own the place - you don't. You're like each and every one of us on here.

Explain to me how i/we think we own this place? Oh dear you can't.

Now I suggest you leave this forum because you obviously cannot handle either:-
The truth
or
Us.
What truth? And what makes you think i cannot handle "you", what the hell has that got to do with it?

So leave - as if you are "mature" you shouldn't be on a SITE MADE FOR HABBO!

Shot yourself in the foot there haven't we, you know the reason i have joined. I see no justification for your being here that doesn't make the above quote make you, and you alone, a fool.

and we never said hacked IPB, we said hacked techtuts. Perhaps next time you could engage your brain and realize the only script on techtuts right now is IPB. What else could get exploited?

There's no point this carrying on, you seem not to be able to accept when you are wrong. I have done by job. No one (unless they are mentally unstable) would risk buying anything from XRoyal15 so i am happy.

Anyway i've said it before, now i'll say it and mean it. I will not post anymore as i have no need to.

CHTom
11-10-2006, 05:45 PM
May I just say to the ad'am guy:

I would like you to you creating a site as successfull as techtuts.

Shut up, baka.

adm
11-10-2006, 06:26 PM
Cheaphost4u -

I seriously wouldn't like to make a site as "good" as Techtuts.

Techtuts is good for resources - but the attitude of the site 'owners' or whatever is appauling.

CHTom
11-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Erm No, They just dont want people making profit from their site?

Just like wordpress wouldnt want somebody editing out their copyright info and selling it?

Call
11-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Uhhm stop arguing *****.
Uhhm 10 pound is a bit too much for a usersystem even if you did code it,
Id expect a full blown proffessional job for a user system.

CHTom
11-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Call, If Royal did code it all by theirselves that is a great price.

I dare you to approach a proffessional company and ask them for a quote.

adm
11-10-2006, 07:49 PM
This is a great price.

Usually a customised one from a professional would be in the region of £170-£200.

LLLgonza
11-10-2006, 07:53 PM
The OurHabboUK UserSystem v4.3 is a collection of different codes from experienced coders who have willingly given their help. Some of those include xRoyal15, LLLgonza, AppleYard, :Mobile and Bluelord.
Many thanks to all those involved.

xRoyal15
11-10-2006, 09:45 PM
I would like to thank you all for the comments regarding my usersystem.. except that of techtuts.

Indeed as AppleYard said, it has been coded over a long period of time by alot of hard working people.

And I am glad you feel the price of the usersystem is good.

Dentafrice1
13-10-2006, 03:34 PM
Could we have a full demo tho? Admin CP and all? ;)

xRoyal15
13-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Yes, I will be adding a demo later tonight.

However Im sure you can understand I cant give admin demos on the one being used on ourhabbo, so i will set one up later for you.

EDIT: I have uploaded some screenshots: http://www.ourhabbouk.co.uk/UserScreenShots

GoldenMerc
13-10-2006, 04:55 PM
Yes, I will be adding a demo later tonight.

However Im sure you can understand I cant give admin demos on the one being used on ourhabbo, so i will set one up later for you.

Isnt like OurHabbo is popular,Why not add something like HabboRemix which has games for the usergroups of such?

Connect-Hosting
13-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Ermmm you are AppleYard and LLLGonza

* Offtopic Lewis did you get your "vps" *

The OurHabboUK UserSystem v4.3 is a collection of different codes from experienced coders who have willingly given their help. Some of those include xRoyal15, LLLgonza, AppleYard, :Mobile and Bluelord.
Many thanks to all those involved.

Dentafrice1
13-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Yes just setup a new one ;P Not that hard.

HabboRemix has far by the best User/Admin system there is.

Recursion
13-10-2006, 04:59 PM
I am interested but every minute you don't put a demo up i am becoming less and less interested. Also How much were you looking for it 0-o ?

xRoyal15
13-10-2006, 05:02 PM
£10 for it.

Heres some screenshots: http://www.ourhabbouk.co.uk/UserScreenShots/

The problem with getting a demo up is its intergrated with the site :P So i have to adapt it first, if you get my meaning?

And na, not got vps yet.

Dentafrice1
13-10-2006, 05:06 PM
I can help you?

I think you know me or I know you from somewhere. I am good at PHP ;)

I can help you setup a demo if you wish. Wouldn't take no time with the both of us

I own HabboNewsieFM.net And you can see my coding skills through the web design forum

Kevin

Recursion
13-10-2006, 05:11 PM
OK, Ill talk to you on MSN :P Im DJ Spike BTW lol

xRoyal15
13-10-2006, 05:11 PM
Tis fine, i got it covered. Its being done now.

Ill imform you all with details as soon as its up :) n the mean time, look at the screenshots :D

Flisker
13-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Truely i wouldnt even buy a usersystem i would simply make one myself :) as its soo much easier as then you know what functions you have and you can edit it aswell as you know what have been added and etc. :P

Over and out

xRoyal15
13-10-2006, 07:23 PM
I am now doing a special offer of £5 for the next 10customers.

So if you which to purchase, heres some screenshots.
http://www.ourhabbouk.co.uk/UserScreenShots

PM me, and we will do the deal :)

.-richie-.
24-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Lmao

That user system is from techtuts and I have proof of it!
#
This user system was made by Naresh on techtuts forum.
This user system was free for anyone to use.
I have used this user system and Its just the same as OurHabbo.

No one should buy it from him, If you want it just go to http://www.techtuts.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48 it gives you full instructions on how to make it.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bump threads that are months old. Thx:)

Invent
24-03-2007, 08:23 PM
OWOWZ, we have a genius on our hands once again..

Drompo
24-03-2007, 08:39 PM
Why bring a post back from 5 months just to tell us something we already knew

Internet
24-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Lmao

That user system is from techtuts and I have proof of it!
#
This user system was made by Naresh on techtuts forum.
This user system was free for anyone to use.
I have used this user system and Its just the same as OurHabbo.

No one should buy it from him, If you want it just go to http://www.techtuts.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48 it gives you full instructions on how to make it.
I don't think he's waiting for a buyer after five months mate! :$

wilky15
24-03-2007, 09:10 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! only fools bought that system. And every1 knows he jacked it all. All he did was put it together and rip the hell out of noobs.

i think this topic should be closed. ITS POINTLESS CRAP

Invent
24-03-2007, 09:25 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! only fools bought that system. And every1 knows he jacked it all. All he did was put it together and rip the hell out of noobs.

i think this topic should be closed. ITS POINTLESS CRAP

You having an account when you post stuff like that is pointless.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!