PDA

View Full Version : More events, question soon to be published!

DCeption
02-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Yes the new streets of bobba event is again at a stupid time if you go to school!

Streets of Bobba Events

Monday 2nd October
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1245/Logo_big.gif

16.00: Dino Bobbaschi Meet!
16.30: Dino's Game: Up-Count!

Remember all gangs can take part in the these events. You can win personal and team Tough Points!

Interrogation time!

So Lost_Witness is still missing. This weekend we dragged in the four Gang Leaders to interview them about this heinous crime. Which was all very well, except that HelKat kept making them tea, which reduced our menace factor slightly! We submitted the best of your questions to them, and the answers will need careful analysis in order to find out which one of them really has kidnapped Lost_Witness!

We'll publish the interview transcripts soon! Watch this space!

Memmish
02-10-2006, 11:59 AM
i was too busy to send a question and i wont be on at 4.00 :<

il never get any dam tough points!

Yggdrasill
02-10-2006, 02:14 PM
I wonder what you get if you get the top of the tough points thing? I have 100 so far! If I win the bobbaschi one I would have 300 putting me in the lead. Eh, I just want to know what you get if you do get anything.

I forgot about the questions! gr, forgetting is a usual for me!

Vodata1
02-10-2006, 02:15 PM
This Aint News, Its Just Copy ND Paste

DCeption
02-10-2006, 02:19 PM

O god not you ;/ and yes it is news, and yes it is copied and pasted

ninjasheep2
02-10-2006, 02:41 PM
Is it 100 or 200 Tough points per win?

Strange thing..
When i won the Foxy-Ball event, i recieved 200 points, but the person in front of me recieved 100?

Maybe she just liked my hawt danceing :)

Oh, and Shayne, your going to have a rough time gettign to the event. I logged in at 3:05, Dinos room was allready full. Im in there now, and i see your not. I advise you get in well before the competition starts if you want to stand a chance at getting to the event.

If i win, ill maintain my Rank 1 place for Bobbaschi, and still be the player at the top of the list.. hopefully.

DCeption
02-10-2006, 02:46 PM
Maybe you ranked above him? Did you win anyhting else from the event?

ninjasheep2
02-10-2006, 02:54 PM
I won a badge?
Im Bobbaschi, he was Furnihilist.

Favoriteism maybe?

I dont think there were actual ranks, because i didnt get the Best score, but noone got more than 200 points for sure.

FrozenWhisper
02-10-2006, 03:23 PM
what do you search for the events?

Just-One
02-10-2006, 03:55 PM
http://www.habboremix.net/img/BEPDDPLZ5FWCVQE.PNG

Not a thouroughly thought out game! He wanted it so people ran around and put a high score on the counters, however obviously people went in and put it all to 99 by minusing 1.. thats when this guy slapped himself over the head with a fish thinking what a fool he had been and just let everyone in and did a falling furni. :P

I lost, obviously! xD

Pyroka
02-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Hmm how did i know there would be more events? :rolleyes: Im such a clever factfinder :P This event looks crap anyway. ^_^

Jõnathan
02-10-2006, 03:58 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE HEATHEN IS BACK!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

On-topic- I dunt care about da eventz soz.
Good finde though.
Bad times though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!