PDA

View Full Version : Request music you want to be played on Habbox Radio!

Techwizard
03-03-2005, 05:41 PM
Hello,

I have decided to open a thread to do with music you like!

So, Post the artist name and song name below and I will purchase that song or track for you for one of my show's.

I want to get all the music in the world, but thats impossible! As a new song always comes out after another :P

So, go ahead and post your taste of music below!

Note: ALSO VOTE IN THE POLL ON YOUR FAVOURITE GENRE OF MUSIC! :D

Mined
03-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Maroon 5, Franz ferdinand, Tupac, Lots of others :)

Jim Rotates
03-03-2005, 06:44 PM
No Doubt, The Futureheads, Placebo (especially Nancy Boy, love that song), Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers (Theyre older stuff preferably), Rage Against The Machine

Dave,
03-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Punk, rock and indie and thats all that should be played!!!!

G-flow
03-03-2005, 08:33 PM
I take it rap is under hip-hop , anyway , if it is yeah more hip-hop

Techwizard
04-03-2005, 03:33 PM
But, Tell me the artists and their tracks :D

Fingerboots
04-03-2005, 03:39 PM
Indie and rock <3
Right, I feel like posting a whole lotta bands I like so..
Muse, The Killers, Snow Patrol, The Futureheads, The Zutons, Franz Ferdinand, Keane, Athlete, Queen, The Music, The Libertines, Ash, Embrace, Kasabian, My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, Radiohead, Razorlight, The Hives, The Strokes, The Smiths, Chili Peppers, Sugarcult, Placebo, Jet, Foo Fighters, Matchbox Twenty, REM, British Sea Power, The Cure, Jimmy Eat World, Missy Higgins, The Kaiser Chiefs, Stereophonics, Feeder, The Coral, The Cure, Madness.. I think I'll stop now.. :o
Ooompa paa!

lil:quizical:quigly
04-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Play the doors they own.

RedStratocas
05-03-2005, 02:27 AM
HORRAY FOR THE DOORS! Yeh, play hello I Love you by the doors :)

Bands I like: Queen, Doors, Led Zeppilin, REM, A perfect Circle, modest mouse, Nirvana, Jimmy Eat world (Hard stuff), The Exies, Audioslave, Chevelle, Future Leaders Of the World, System of a down, Sum41, Foo Fighters, Green day (Old stuff. New stuff is bad) AFI, Strata, Alien Ant Farm, Muse, Black Sabeth, ACDC, Blindside, Breaking Benjamin, The Rolling stones, Rise Against, Godsmack, The offspring, Staind, Trapt, Hoobastank, Def Leppard, muse, Smashing pumpkins, Three days grace, finger eleven, the white stripes, shinedown, stone temple piolits, queens of the ston age, Pink Floyd, Thornley, I could go on forever....

Mr.Mity
05-03-2005, 03:50 AM
Wheres the alternative choice? :D

infatuation
05-03-2005, 05:31 AM
List of my music :] | = Random Order =
--------------------------
1/ ryan cabrera
2/ gwen stefani
3/ ciara
4/ mario
5/ maroon 5
6/ greenday
7/ hilary duff
8/ jojo
9/ britney spears
10/lindsay lohan
11/mystique
12/ACDC
13/ Coulective soul
14/ kaylin porter
15/ Black eyed peas
16/ beatles
17/shania twain
18/ eminem

Some.. of my music.

Techwizard
05-03-2005, 09:12 AM
Thank you for telling me the music you would like to hear on Habbox Radio, I am underway on purchasing as much of the requested music as possible :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!