PDA

View Full Version : The rest of that sad little turtle story

2hd.
03-03-2005, 06:24 PM
Well it all began with a little story from properclone.....

Everyone at school has a little baby turtle, apart from one boy.
The kids all have a turtle party where they all bring their turtles but if you don't have a little turtle you can't come. Nobody will lend him a turtle, so he can't go to the party, he has to stay home. He sits in his room and tries to draw a picture but his tears ruin everything he tries to draw.

He grows up with no freinds. The turtles and owners grow up and each have a turtle party every Sunday. But Joey the boy with no turtle can't go. Then on his 11th birthday hes mum and dad buy him a turtle. Joey gets to go to the turtle parties. But all the boys and girls turtles die. And now Joey is the only one with a turtle.

One day everyone comes to school with a little baby ermm.... mouse and it all starts again because Joey doesnt have a little baby mouse. They all bring their mouses to a mouse party, but anyone with a mouse can't go. Nobody will lend him a mouse or even a rat so he can't go to the party, but he manages to find a brilliant website called habbo hotel and he gets loads of new freinds and everyone is happy :D

Janumz
03-03-2005, 07:01 PM
Nice, I like it..
Wd
+Rep added

2hd.
03-03-2005, 07:07 PM
ty. v much :D

G-flow
05-03-2005, 02:27 PM
the original can be found here ;) http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/021105/the-saddest-thing.gif

infatuation
05-03-2005, 05:19 PM
can i use that in my sig?

2hd.
07-03-2005, 04:25 PM
of course

:Kimi
26-03-2005, 08:12 AM
:') thats cuteeee

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!